我有记忆以来 就一直被称为龙虾男孩
For as long as I can remember, I've been known as Lobster Boy--
海中之神的儿子
Son of Neptune, God of the Sea.
但我的钳子并没有拖我的后腿
But my pincers don't hold me back.
请看我的杂耍表演
Watch me juggle.
你还在排练吗
You still rehearse?
是的
Yeah.
都这么多年了 我还是会怯场
After all these years, I still get stage fright.
我都不记得我们有满场的时候
We haven't had a full house in as long as I can remember.
都是你的功劳
Well, that's because of you.
你是本地英雄
You're a local hero.
现在 我紧张得想吐
Right now, I want to throw up.
我可以帮你转移注意力
I can take your mind off it.
让我帮你看下手相
Let me read your palm.
我可以读出你的未来
I'll tell you your future.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你知道我怎么想吗
Do you want to know what I think?
你害怕我会说出什么 所以不敢让我看
You're scared of what I might say, so you're chickening out.
来吧 让我看看你的手 傻瓜
Come on, give me your hand, stupid.
这有什么的
You got nothing to lose.
这里有个影子
There's a shadow here.
一个男人的影子
A shadow of a man.
他就要来了
He's coming soon.
他会对你说一些话 做出承诺
He'll tell you things, make you promises.
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
离他远一点
Stay away from him.
从我手中能看到这么多吗
You see all that in my hand?
你得离开
You need to leave
越快越好 往北走
as soon as possible; go north.
也许去纽约
Maybe New York.
纽约市
Big Apple, huh?
现在就离开
Go now.
你为什么不走
What's stopping you?
你那么聪明 又帅气
You're smart, you're good-looking.
你想做什么都可以
You could do anything you want.
看来除了那个
Anything except that, I guess.
你的前途一片光明
Your future's bright.
只是里面没有我的份
I'm just not in it.
把这话留给客人吧
Save it for the paying customers.
我居然会觉得自己跟你有戏 真傻透了
I was an idiot to think I had a chance with a girl like you.
有人看见戴尔了吗
Anybody seen Dell?
今晚满座
Full house,
这招呼客人的居然敢玩失踪
and the damn barker's nowhere to be found.
我去找他
I'll look for him.
不行 你得让小头人准备开场
No, I need you to get the Pinheads ready for the opener.
吉米你去吧
Jimmy, you go.
这挨千刀的混账 肯定是醉倒在篷车里呢
No good son of a bitch probably passed out drunk in his caravan.
谢谢 我的朋友
Thank you, my good man.
戴尔 开门
Dell, open up!
开门 戴尔 没空让你胡闹
Come on, Dell! We don't have time for your shit!
快点
Let's go!
开门
Open up!
他不在 吉米
He ain't here, Jimmy.
他去哪了 什么时候回来
Well, where is he? When's he coming back?
天知道
Who the hell knows?
该死的
Shit.
赶紧收拾好了上台了
Come on, get your stuff.
我没心情 吉米
I ain't in the mood, Jimmy.
就因为那混♥蛋♥吗
On account of that asshole?
我知道你们都觉得他不过是个恶霸 暴徒
Look, I know you all think he ain't nothing but a bully and a thug,
但你们不如我了解他
but you don't know him like I do.
是啊 他是个正直的好市民
Yeah, he's a regular Boy Scout.
我不是想要替他道歉
I ain't trying to make no apologies for him.
只是说 我们有过快乐的日子
It's just, we had a good life for a while.
我一直都是个畸形人
I'd always been a freak,
但他让我为自己而骄傲
but he made me proud of who I was.
他带我出去表演的时候
'Cause when he'd trot me out there,
我们是最佳组合
we were a team.
我一脱下斗篷 就会博得满场的喝彩
I'd drop my cloak, and the crowd would gasp.
我从未觉得生活如此鲜活
Oh, and I never felt more alive in my life.
现在只剩一片麻木
Now all I feel is nothing.
空虚
Empty.
也许他不想再当我的搭档了
Maybe he don't want to be on my team anymore.
你还在这儿干嘛
What are you still doing here?
整个镇子的人都来看你了
The whole town's come out to see you.
赶紧去吧
Go on, now.
我什么也没干
I didn't do anything.
你知道谁真勇敢吗
You want to know who was brave?
米普
Meep.
有时生活有如绝望深渊
Sometimes life is just a bleak pool of despair,
你也无能为力
and there ain't nothing you can do about it.
你又知道些什么
What do you know about it?
你杀过人吗
You ever kill somebody?
我让我的骄傲和愤怒冲昏了头脑
I let my pride and my anger get the best of me.
现在米普因我而死
And now Meep's dead because of me.
如今我再无法把这事抹去
And there ain't nothing I can do to ever wipe that off my slate.
我真希望能重头再来
I wish I could take it back.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it.
我很抱歉 米普
I'm sorry, Meep.
死的本该是我
It should have been me.
别哭了
Oh... oh, hush, now.
死的本该是我
It should have been me.
抱歉我没能保护你
I wasn't there to protect you.
来 听我说
Come on, come on, come on.
你是个好人 吉米
You're one of the good guys, Jimmy. Huh?
你是个好人
You're good.
不行...
Uh, no...
让我重新感受激♥情♥吧 吉米
Make me feel something, Jimmy.
我想再次感受那种激♥情♥
I want to feel... something again.
停下 停下 停下
Stop! Stop, stop, stop!
停下 停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop!
糟了
Shit!
救命
Help!
救命 她需要医生
Help me! She needs a doctor!
天呐 她在大出血
Oh, my God, she's bleeding.
好多血 好多血
Blood! Blood! Blood!
我们需要一辆车
We need a car.
我得把她送到医院去
I got to get her to a hospital!
你们赶紧各就位去
All of you, in your places now!
戴尔哪去了
Where's Dell?
他不见了
He's not here.
赶紧给我上台去
Go and get up on that stage.
大伙儿都是来看你的
Folks are here to see ya.
这事我来处理
I'll handle this.
女士们先生们 掌声送给肖蒂和佩珀
Salty and Pepper, ladies and gents!
接下来
And now...
有请巨星登台
for the grand lady herself...
掌声欢迎艾莎·马尔斯小姐
welcome to the stage Fraulein Elsa Mars!
*在灰发女孩看来*
*It's a god-awful small affair*
*这不过是件小事*
*To the girl with the mousy hair*
*可她妈妈却不许*
*But her mommy is yelling, "No!"*
*爸爸也对她不理不睬*
*And her daddy has told her to go*
*朋友也不见踪影*
*But her friend is nowhere to be seen*
*如今她梦想已经沉沦*
*Now she walks through her sunken dream*
*她坐在最好的座位上*
*To the seat with the clearest view*
*被大银幕迷住了*
*And she's hooked to the silver screen*
*可故事却无聊得很*
*But the film is a saddening bore*
*因为这故事她已经历过无数次*
*For she's lived it ten times or more*
*她可以唾弃那些蠢货*
*She could spit in the eyes of fools*
*他们居然叫她看*
*As they ask her to focus on*
有人吗
Knock, knock.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表