你和我过着
You and I have endured a life
会把常人逼疯的生活
that would've driven most people mad,
但对我来说 这是一种馈赠
but to me, it's been a gift, really.
我们拥有机会
We've been given the opportunity
去真正地爱另一个人
to really love another person.
像爱自己一样爱他人
To love them as you love yourself.
而爱
And love...
是牺牲
is about sacrifice.
是在回答
It's answering the question
你愿意为了
how much would you give
你所爱的人的健康和幸福付出多少
for the health and happiness of the one you love?
我和你有一样的渴望
I have the same longings as you.
一样渴望正常生活
Same dreams of a normal life.
没有我你活不下去
You could never survive without me.
我知道
I know.
我希望我可以
I would like to think I could.
但我没法忍♥受独身一人
But I don't think I could actually stand being alone.
我们不是坏人
And we're not bad people.
我们是好人 好女孩
We're good people, good girls,
我们经历了那么多苦难
and we've seen so much suffering.
我们应该有重新开始的机会
We deserve a chance.
我现在知道了
And I know now
如果我们一直这样的话
that neither of us can have that
谁都没法重新开始
if we stay like this.
我宁愿让我们中有一人过上真正的生活
I would rather, one of us, truly live...
而不是两个人一起苟延残喘
than both of us withering away together.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
能得到你的男人会是三生有幸
Just that any man would be lucky to have you.
塔特勒姐妹绝不言败
And the Tattler sisters will not be defeated.
要是真到了那一步
And if it comes to it...
要是在手术中他们要做出选择
if they had to make a choice, during surgery,
我们之中只有一个能活下来
that only one of us would live...
我想把我的生命给你 姐姐
I want to give my life to you, sister.
我想献出我的生命 让你拥有你的生活
I want to give my life so you can have one.
我爱你 贝特
I love you, Bette.
我也爱你 多特
I love you, Dot.
要去哪
Going someplace?
跟你没关系
It's none of your business.
你错了
Oh... oh, you're wrong.
你此后做的任何事都跟我有关系
Everything you do from here on out is my business.
你不会是想回那个
You weren't thinking of heading back to the,
正午酒吧去吧
uh, High Noon, were you?
据说你那个漂亮的小白脸
Word is that pretty little hustler of yours...
他再也没回来过
he ain't coming back.
安德鲁出事了吗
Some-something's happened to Andrew?
你确定吗
You know that for a fact?
别惦记安迪了
Forget about Andy.
他就是走了
He's just gone.
他早就把你忘了
He forgot about you a long time ago.
振作起来吧
So pull yourself together.
你现在看上去于心有愧
You're acting like a man who's guilty of something.
这样好多了
Yeah, that's better.
我可不能让你这副熊样到处跑
Can't have you going around half-cocked.
我呢
Me...
我从来都屌♥气十足
I'm never half-cocked.
天哪
Holy shit.
看到没 看到没
See? See?
你这就忘了安迪了
You forgot about Andy already.
天呐 你...
Why, you're...
你是个畸形
you're a freak.
你真该看看它生起气的样子
You should see it when it's angry.
想摸吗
Want to touch it?
你真恶心
You're disgusting.
不 不 如果你想要的话
No, no... if that's what you want...
来吧
Go on...
这会是我们的 你的秘密耻辱
It'll be our s... your secret shame.
这会是我的秘密耻辱
It'll be my secret shame.
保守秘密
It's fun...
很好玩的
to have secrets...
对吗 戴尔
Isn't it, Dell?
签名吧
Sign it.
还自称强大呢
Some strong man.
艾瑟尔
Ethel...?
你是来劝我不要这样做的吗
You come here to talk me out of it.
你劝不住
You can't.
我已经决定了
I made up my mind.
劝你不要这样做
Talk you out of it?
我是来看好戏的
Hell, I'm here to watch.
去啊 去死吧
Go on, do it.
懦夫
Coward.
我是个懦夫
I am a coward.
我就是再也无法承受这耻辱了
Just can't take the shame of it no more...
因为
being...
我是个...
what I am.
怪胎
A freak.
事实证明 是的
As it turns out, yeah.
我向上帝起誓 艾瑟尔
I swear to Christ, Ethel,
我真不知道你和其他人怎么撑得住
I don't know how you and the others manage it.
我们撑得住 是因为我们别无选择
We manage it because we have to.
我们的耻辱都表现在外面
We wear our shame on the outside.
无法隐藏
There's no hiding it.
我们就是这样的人
It's just who we are.
而你
Now, you...
你的耻辱存在于内
you carry your shame on the inside.
你的耻辱困在你的身体里
You keep it trapped in there.
它逐渐吞噬你
It eats away at you,
像个生物体一样啃食着你
feeding on you like a living thing,
直到只剩下一堆腐肉
till there's nothing left but the rot.
我已经抗争了很久
I've been fighting it for so long.
我再也没有力气去抗争了
I just don't have any fight left in me.
你从来没有强大过 戴尔
You never were strong, Dell,
不管你能举起多重的东西
no matter how much weight you could lift,
或者能掰弯多少钢筋
or how many steel bars you could bend.
其实你一直很软弱
You always been weak.
站到那个椅子上去
Step up on that chair.
不会太麻烦的
This ain't gonna take much.
让你的体重来帮你了结吧
You're gonna let the weight of your body do the work.
站到绳子那儿去 赶紧了事
Step up to that rope and get it done.
戴尔
Oh, Dell...
戴尔
Dell...
戴尔
Oh, Dell.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry...
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
还不是时候
Ah, not yet, not yet.
欢愉来自于期待
Pleasure comes first from anticipation.
好吧 那我们再来一遍
All right, let's run through this again.
舒格医生 告诉我谁是你最有名的病人
Dr. Sugar, tell me the names of your most famous patients.
该死 我忘了
Shit, I forgot.
布罗迪 好吧
Brodie. Okay.
我在第一页的第一行写了
I wrote it in the first line of the first page:
两个男孩 同一个名字 布罗迪
Two boys, one name, Brodie.
好吧 我们简单一点
Okay, just... let's just, let's keep this simple.
只有一句台词你一定要记住
There's only one line you really have to land.
自布兰迪手术后我们学到了很多...
We've learned a lot since the... Brady case--
-布罗迪 -布罗迪手术
- Brodie. - Brodie case...
我很有信心
and I feel confident
你们俩的分离手术会很成功
that the separation will be a success for the both of you.
等等
Wait...
我不用真的把她们切开吧 用吗
I don't really have to cut them, do I?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表