真惨
How tragic.
是吧
Yeah, right?
愿她们安息
Bless their hearts.
看起来无害的小感冒居然有如此杀伤力
Amazing how something so seemingly innocuous can cause such damage.
天啊
Oh, God.
我感受不到她了
Oh, I can't hear her.
好疼
Oh, it hurts.
好疼
Oh, it hurts.
求求你 带我们去医院
Please, you have to get us to a hospital.
天啊
Oh, my God. Oh...
天啊 好疼
Oh, my God, it hurts.
求求你 求求你
Please, please, please, please.
多特
Dot.
吃纸杯蛋糕
Cupcake.
我不想吃纸杯蛋糕
I don't want a cupcake.
贝特 快醒醒
Bette, wake up!
快醒醒 我求求你
Wake up, please, I beg of you.
求你帮帮我
Please help me.
求你了
Please.
你应该吃蛋糕的
You should've had a cupcake.
味道很销魂哦
They're to die for.
-是你烤的吗 -我亲手烤的
- Did you bake them? - With my own two hands.
不吃纸杯蛋糕
No cupcakes.
如果要当电视明星
We have to watch our figure
我们得好好保持身材
if we're gonna be television personalities.
没错
Right.
我本注定要成为有史以来最伟大的演员
I was destined to be the greatest actor of all time.
蒙迪·克利夫特 如果是我演了《郎心似铁》
Monty Clift? If I had been in A Place in the Sun,
乔治·史蒂文斯就会让我
George Stevens would have had me do
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地拍摄走向电椅的镜头
the walk to the electric chair shirtless.
我邮购了一套查尔斯·阿特拉斯的健身教程
I mailed away for one of those Charles Atlas exercise routines
我是在《超人》漫画的背后看见的广♥告♥
they advertise in the back of the Superman comics.
我还时常对着镜子练习表情
And I practiced acting faces in front of the mirror--
悲伤 快乐 忧郁
sad, happy, moody.
-但母亲不让我表演 -我恨她
- But mother wouldn't let me. - I hate her!
可她阻挡不了我这颗金子发光
But she can't keep my greatness in the slips.
一扇门关上了 另一扇会打开
One door closes, another opens.
我的身子象征了美国
And this body is America,
强壮 勇武 充满无限的潜力
strong, violent and full of limitless potential.
他们挣扎时 我的胳膊能把他们按住
My arms will hold them down when they struggle.
他们想逃走时 我的腿能追上他们
My legs will run them down when they flee.
我将成为美国的凶杀之神
I will be the U.S. Steel of Murder.
我身体里的心无法爱
My body holds a heart that cannot love.
朵拉死的时候 直直地看着我的眼睛
When Dora died, she looked right into my eyes,
我毫无所动
and I felt nothing.
小丑的出现就是为了给我指明方向
The clown was put on earth to show me the way.
为我展示杀人的魅力
To introduce me to the sweet language of murder.
但我不是小丑
But I am no clown.
我是完美
I am perfection.
我是伟大
I am greatness.
我就是未来 而未来将在今晚开启
I am the future, and the future starts tonight.
-小心点 -对不起
- Watch it! - Pardon me.
两杯亚历山大白兰地
Two Brandy Alexanders.
让我瞧瞧
Let me see.
你在这种地方真是浪费才华
Ah, it's a goddamn waste you being here.
你画的这些都能进
Your stuff should be in one of them hot shit
-德劳代尔的高档画廊 -真的吗
- Fort Lauderdale galleries. - Yeah?
没错
Yeah.
前两天有个洛杉矶的人来这儿
Hey, you know, some guy was in here the other day from Los Angeles,
说他们那儿有个大码头
and he said they have this big pier
直伸进海里 人们就在那儿
right out over the ocean and there are guys there
为游客画漫画 两块钱一幅
doing caricatures for the tourists for two bucks a pop.
我跟你说吧 西部现在是遍地黄金
I'm telling you, the west is where it's all happening now.
你觉得我能行吗
You think I'm good enough to do that?
他说他要带你去了吗
Did he tell you he was gonna take you there?
他是在撒谎
'Cause he's lying, you know.
不过是个推销员
Just a hound dog salesman
想在出差的途中来一炮
trying to get his rocks off when he's away on business.
你干吗占有欲这么强
Why-why are you getting all possessive?
我也得工作 对吧
I got to work, right?
你和我不只是交易
'Cause you and me aren't just about work.
我一直跟你说
I keep telling you,
如果你想离开这里
if you're getting out of this place,
也是和我一起
it's with me.
我没要离开
I'm not getting out.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我挣得多
I make good bread;
穆雷买♥♥通了警♥察♥ 所以没人找我们麻烦
Murray pays off the cops so no one bothers us.
最倒霉的也就是
The worst thing that happens to me is...
有些人太粗暴 裤子上会见血
a little blood in my shorts if someone gets a little rough,
或是把精♥液♥弄到我头发上
or I get a load in my hair.
我说了 别跟我说这些事
I told you not to talk about things like that with me!
你只能有我一个
There are no other guys but me!
没事
We're fine.
没事的
It's all right.
听我说...
Look, I'm...
我几乎每天都来
I'm here almost every day.
有时甚至不顾工作来找你
I skip out on work sometimes to be with you.
我们喝酒 聊天
We drink and we talk.
聊生活
About real life.
别说这都是为了赚钱
You can't tell me that's all on the clock.
没错 我们聊天
Yeah. We talk.
你也会向我倾诉
You tell me stuff, too.
你的老婆
About your wife.
还有你想要离开 都是大空话
About how you're gonna leave. Big talk.
说个不停 直到你完事
Usually lasts until you finish, and then...
我老二都没擦干净你就出门了
you're out the door before I can wipe my dick off.
你别逼我
This is hard for me!
我的生活很复杂
I got... I got a lot of complications.
我这辈子遇到过不少人
I've been doing this my whole life.
但和你一起
But with you,
我真的忘记了一切 安迪
I'm really gone, Andy.
我
I...
我爱你
love you.
爱我
Love me?
你才来镇上一个月
You've been in town a month.
你知道我不理解你哪点吗 戴尔
You know what I don't get about you, Dell?
你还有什么可担心的
What do you have to lose?
这里大多的客人都是
I mean, most of the johns in here
商人 律师 父亲
are businessmen, lawyers, fathers.
又没人会要你加入美国商会
No one is inviting you to join the chamber of commerce.
你在躲谁
Who are you hiding out from?
你已经是个怪胎了
You're already a freak.
没人知道我是这种人
And no one knows I'm one of them.
你想怎么样 帅哥
So what's your play here, handsome?
我最终会离开的
Eventually I will leave.
-是啊 -但直到那之前
- Yeah. - But until then,
让我给你找个小地方住
let me get you your own little place.
别继续待在那间旅馆了
Not that motel you're staying in, just...
找个有唱片机
a-a place with a record player
光线好的地方 好让你作画
and good light, where you can draw.
我不希望你继续待在这里了
I don't want you hanging around this place no more,
让这些变♥态♥占你的便宜
letting these creeps paw at you.
我觉得你还爱着你妻子 戴尔
I think you still love your wife, Dell.
我也是有心的
I got a heart, you know?
我有感觉的
I do feel things.
不论是掰铁棍子
When I'm bending those steel bars
还是拿头顶着三层杂耍演员
or I got a stack of three acrobats standing on my head,
我的手 我的肩膀像烧一样的疼
it hurts like hot lead in my fingers and shoulders.
大部分人受不了这个疼
Most people can't take the pain.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表