Look at his hands! It's a monster!
两角五分 就能抱抱怪物宝宝
It's two bits to hold the monster baby!
两角五分 想抱抱吗 先生
Two bits! Would you like to hold him, sir?
两角五分
Two bits!
夫人呢 要抱抱怪物宝宝吗
You, ma'am! Hold the monster baby!
是个畸形人啊
It's a freak!
我可怜的儿子
My poor boy.
我怎么能那么对他
How could I have done that to him?
从他一生下来 就被人利用
He's never known anything but exploitation right from the start.
我诅咒了我自己儿子的命运
I cursed my own child.
有劳您了 女士
Thank you for your pains, dear lady.
很抱歉要让你重温这一切
I'm sorry you had to relive any of this.
我天天都在重温
I relive it every day.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
带我去地狱吧
Take me to hell with you.
这是我活该
I deserve it.
不是她
Not the one.
*不给糖 就捣蛋*
*Trick or treat*
*不给糖 就捣蛋*
*Trick or treat, trick or treat*
*给我找点好吃的*
*Find me something good to eat *
*不给糖 就捣蛋*
*Trick or treat, trick or treat*
不给糖 就捣蛋
Trick or treat?
不给糖 就捣蛋
Trick or treat, trick or treat, trick or treat?
是糖 还是捣蛋
Trick or treat?
是糖 还是捣蛋
Trick or treat, trick or treat?
是糖 还是捣蛋
Trick or treat?
捣蛋
Trick!
太短了
Too short.
马上就弄好
Not for long.
有了
Eureka!
这个就行了
That'll do.
又有玩的了
More fun.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表