的确
He does.
这真是奇迹
It's magical.
起来 达林
Get up, Darling.
我们带你回牢房♥
We're taking you back to the can.
-送他上车 -不要
- Bring him down to the wagon. - No!
你个臭婊♥子♥
You stupid bitch!
你中枪了
You got shot.
是啊 快疼晕了
Yeah, it hurts like hell.
很好
Good.
你从来不需要助手
You never needed an assistant.
我们以前从没真正登台表演过
We never had a real show before.
这是我们的机会
This is our chance!
你总是按自己的想法曲解我的话
You're constantly twisting what I say to fit your agenda.
别再扭曲我的意思了
Stop putting words in my mouth!
你
You...
你能那样控制声音真是太厉害了
It's so wonderful how you throw your voice like that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们有事想跟你谈谈
We needed to talk to you about something.
是急事
It's urgent.
停下 快停下
Stop, stop, stop.
但我们准备好了
But we are ready.
我们选择你 来拿走我们的贞操
And we choose you to deflower us.
我们虽然见识浅薄
We may be just off the farm,
但我们能看得出男人是否在和我们调情
but we can tell when a man is flirting with us.
同我们俩调情
With both of us.
你是第一个这么做的人
You're the first person to ever do that.
我一激动就会头疼
When I get worked up, my head aches.
坐吧 好好缓缓
Sit. Settle yourself.
我们给你揉肩
We'll rub your shoulders.
那么你们要...
So you would...
带上我
involve me?
是的
Oh, yes.
我们听说很多男人都有
And we've heard it's many men's fantasy
同时跟两个姑娘肉体交织的幻想
to be carnal with two girls at the same time.
他可没有
Not his!
闭嘴
Shut up.
上帝啊
For Christ's sake,
切斯特 你坐在那儿当哑巴我能忍♥
Chester, I can handle you sitting there like a dummy,
可那个木偶
but that puppet?
行了 切斯特
Come on, Chester.
你到底来不来
Are you going to join us or not?
爱丽丝说她不介意
Alice says it's okay,
只要你不碰她
as long as you don't touch her.
她这么体谅你多好啊
How fortunate she's so understanding.
还有
And...
你要是从后面上她
if you're taking her from behind,
不要对视 猥亵者切斯特
no eye contact, Chester the molester.
爱丽丝
Alice,
别逗他
don't tease.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart,
求你了
please.
你要是不来的话我会内疚的
I'll feel guilty if you don't.
我要去车♥库♥练习我的戏法
I'm going to the garage to work on my magic.
我要在这儿变戏法
I'm going to do some magic
切斯特
right here, Chester.
我会让这两个手指头
I'm going to make these two fingers
消失不见
disappear.
你还好吗 切斯特
Are you alright, Chester.
我怎么知道这是真的而不是什么戏法呢
How do I know that this is real and not just some magic trick?
你们不会想要我的
You don't want me for this.
但你是真的 切斯特
But you are real, Chester.
我们...
And we...
也是真的
are real.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她能让我放松
She relaxes me.
都随你
Whatever you need.
我把镜头塞进了帐篷盖
I shoved my lens through the tent flap.
他们太专注都没有注意到
They were too busy to notice.
看上去...
Did it appear...
浪漫吗
romantic?
她们爱他吗
Do they love him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我雇你是给我查清楚一切的
I hired you to find out everything.
你不是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
You're a private dick, aren't you?
听着 伙计...
Look, buddy...
谁知道她们乱七八糟的脑袋在想什么
who knows what's going through their jumbled minds?
她们是畸形人
They're freaks.
不要这么称呼她们
Please don't call them that.
她们本该是我的
They were supposed to be mine.
她们本该是我的
They were supposed to be mine.
看看 舒适温馨的小窝
See there? All nice and comfy.
我不要进去 你不能逼我
I'm not going in there. You can't make me.
我不喜欢这儿
I don't like it here.
那抱歉了 玛乔莉
Well, I'm sorry, Marjorie,
但我喜欢
but I do.
我也喜欢那两个姑娘
And I like those girls.
她们让我很快活
I... they make me happy.
如果你把我锁进那个箱子里
If you lock me in that crate,
我会说出去的
I'll tell.
把所有事都说出去
I'll tell everything.
-不 你不会的 -我会的
- No, you won't. - I will, too!
你不能把我藏起来
You can't hide me away!
玛乔莉
Marjorie?
玛乔莉
Marjorie?
丢东西了
Lose something?
她在哪
Where is she?
你脑袋有毛病 切斯特
You are sick in the head, Chester.
我是在帮你
I'm trying to help you.
-你对她做了什么 -上帝
- What have you done with her? - Christ.
听听你说的话
Do you hear yourself?
你精神错乱了
You are off your rocker.
也许是因为你脑袋里的金属片
Maybe it's that plate in your head.
你能睡我妻子
You can steal my wife,
但你不能夺走她
but you cannot have her!
不能夺走玛乔莉
Not my Marjorie!
你到底算什么男人 切斯特
What kind of man are you, Chester?
没有木偶看着你 就硬不起来
You can't get it up without a doll watching you?
你才是变♥态♥
You're the pervert.
人们都在谈论你
People are talking, you know.
他们都觉得你疯了
They all think you're insane.
战争已经结束四年了
The war's been over for four years,
你却还穿着军服
and you're still wearing your uniform.
你就让她这么跟我们说话吗
Are you gonna let her talk to us like that?
玛乔莉
Marjorie...
我们得除掉她
We need to get rid of her.
还有你妻子
And the wife.
切斯特
Chester?
是
Yeah, um...
你要是能停止自言自语五分钟
When you can manage to stop talking to yourself for five minutes,
艾莎小姐想找你
Miss Elsa would like a word with you.
还好吗 你看起来很生气
Is everything okay? You-you look like you're angry.
我们筹了钱
Us freaks had a whip 'round.
把我们所有的钱都筹集起来了
Put together every cent we had.
想从艾莎手中买♥♥下畸形秀
Tried to buy the show from Elsa.
她说那些钱太少
She said it was a pittance.
直截了当拒绝了我们
Turned us down flat.
她说她另有一位买♥♥家了
She said she had another buyer lined up.
今晚 我们为奇迹干杯
This evening we toast a miracle.
艾莎小姐的奇珍异品收藏
Fraulein Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表