比那还糟
Worse.
怕是共♥产♥党
Communist.
迈克尔·贝肯先生
Mr. Michael Beck...
您是我几个月来
yours is the first...
见到的唯一一个好心人
kind face I've seen in months.
您在这里是做什么的
What do you do here?
我是选角部的初级副主任
Junior Vice President of Casting.
好戏要上演了
Showtime.
我们得谈谈最后一周薪水的问题
We need to talk about our last week's pay.
求你了 丹迪
Oh, please, Dandy...
求你别杀我
Oh, please, no...
不 不
No, no, no...
和我走吧
Come with me.
艾莎
Elsa?
艾莎
Elsa!
有人吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
不
No!
天啊
Oh, God...
贝特·塔特勒
Do you, Bette Tattler,
你愿意嫁给丹迪·莫特 做他的妻子吗
take Dandy Mott to be your lawful wedded husband?
我生命中忠诚的伴侣
My faithful partner in life...
以及唯一的真爱
and my one, true love.
无论疾病 健康
In sickness and in health,
快乐 忧愁
in joy and sorrow,
顺境 逆境
through the good times and the bad,
只有死亡才能将我们分开
till death do us part.
你可以亲吻新娘了
Uh, you may kiss the bride.
我现在是莫特太太了
Mrs. Mott.
谁能想得到呢
Who could ever have imagined it?
你为妹妹感到高兴吗 多特
Are you happy for your sister, Dot?
当然
Of course.
我不希望你觉得自己是多余的
I'd hate for you to feel like a third wheel.
尤其是在我们的新婚之夜
Especially on our wedding night.
贝特和我谈过了
Bette and I have talked about this.
我们一致认为 你们应该有自己的隐私
We both agree you should have your privacy.
有个老法子 我们从小就这么干
It's an old trick, I've been doing it since we were little.
我会神游出去
I just leave my body.
我希望
Well, I'd like to think
时不时地 你也能加入我们
you'd want to join us, from time to time...
和我们一起享受
in our revels.
记住 多特 如果...
Do bear in mind, Dot, I can...
我觉得男性尊严受到损害 会变得很暴躁
get very nasty if my manhood is compromised.
公马需要他的小母马都尊敬他嘛
A stallion demands a certain respect from all his mares.
一步步地来嘛
First things first.
我们准备了一顿丰盛的婚宴
We have prepared a gorgeous wedding feast
全是你最爱吃的
of all of your favorites.
我们请的女管家在法国学过烹饪
The housekeeper we hired, she's a French-trained cook.
我觉得自己现在是这世上最幸运的男人
I do believe I am the luckiest man alive right now.
那我就是这世上最幸福女人
And I, the luckiest woman.
敬我...
To my new...
新婚的好丈夫
wonderful husband.
敬我们新婚的好丈夫
To our wonderful new husband.
干杯
Cheers.
我们会度过最精彩的人生 姑娘们
We are going to have the most splendid life, girls.
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
我们去蜜月旅行时
And on our honeymoon safari,
我要抓那些最大的猫回来 剥皮做地毯
I'll hunt the biggest cats and skin them up for rugs.
也许有一天我们的孩子会在上面玩耍
Maybe our children will romp around on them someday.
你想要几个孩子呢 莫特先生
How many children are you proposing, Mr. Mott?
要很多很多孩子
A whole lot of 'em.
我一直认为小宝宝很无聊
I've always found babies to be so boring,
不过畸形宝宝...
but freak babies... oh...
你觉得我们能不能生个三头女孩
Do you think we might even make a three-headed girl?
我们可以试试
We can certainly try.
每一天 在娱乐室里
Every day, up in the playroom,
我们都可以上演我们自己的畸形秀
we'll put on our very own freak show!
你没事吧 丹迪
Are you feeling all right, Dandy?
兴奋感好像直冲上了我的头
The excitement seems to have gone straight to my head.
不要太激动了
Well, don't get too excited.
我们这才开始呢
We're just getting started.
女仆 你也太没规矩了
Maid, you're very poorly trained.
你不可以跟我们一起坐在桌子上
You're not allowed to sit at the table with us.
我才不是女仆
I ain't no maid.
想起来了吗
Mm, ring any bells?
我知道在你眼里我们都差不多
I know we all look alike to you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
婚礼之夜被取消了
Wedding night's been cancelled.
你被耍了
You've been had.
你真的以为
Did you honestly think,
你屠♥杀♥了我们的家人
for one second, that we'd lay with you,
我们还会愿意跟你上♥床♥吗
in your bed, after you massacred our entire family?
但我准备...
But I was going to...
把我的所有都给你们
give you everything I have!
我们不稀罕你的臭钱
We don't want your blood money.
贝特
Bette...
你说过你爱我
you said you loved me.
你还发誓 只有死亡才能将我们分开
You promised, till death do us part!
你很快就会死的
Your death can't come soon enough.
但是
But...
但是我相信了你
but I believed you.
我妹妹真是个好演员
My sister is truly a great actress.
贝蒂·戴维斯[女演员]都不能演得更像了
Bette Davis couldn't have given a more convincing performance.
你在我的香槟酒里下了药
You put something in my bubbly.
那是我的
That's mine!
坐下 丹迪
Sit down, Dandy.
坐下
Sit down!
该上下道菜了
I think it's time for the next course.
管家
Butler!
你
You...
你怎么进我家来的
how did you get in my house?
有人帮忙
I had some help.
丹迪 真太棒了
Oh, Dandy, how wonderful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
双份鱼子酱
Extra caviar.
那是贝特的
That's Bette's.
丹迪
Dandy...
我们的饮料呢
Where are our beverages?
该死 忘记柠檬水了
Drat, the lemonade.
我马上就拿来
Be right back with it.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
你终于可以参加表演了
You're finally gonna be a part of the show.
成为魅力明星
The goddamn star attraction.
晚安 丹迪
Night-night, Dandy.
放我出去
Let me out of here!
立刻马上
Immediately!
我讨厌密闭空间
I do not like confined spaces!
你不知道你在哪吗
Don't you know where you are, baby?
这是哈丁·胡迪尼著名的逃脱水刑箱
This is Hardeen Houdini's famous escape tank.
我们何不直接把他蛋蛋割了
Can't we just cut his balls off?
我们是马戏演员 演艺人
We're carny folk. Showmen.
得用戏剧性的方式来解决
It's gotta be theatrical.
妈妈会希望如此的
It's what Ma would've wanted.
一旦你进去了
Once you're in...
唯一出来的方法就是逃脱术
the only way out is to escape.
你想成戏团明星
You wanted to be the star of the show--
机会来了 大腕
here's your chance, big shot.
我不是逃脱术演员
I'm not an escape artist.
我是歌♥舞演员
I'm a song-and-dance man!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表