我谁都没杀
I have killed no one.
那双胞胎呢
What about the twins?
我当时就在那里
I stood right there.
听到你和那个好莱坞来的男人说话
I heard you talking to that fella from Hollywood.
如果能平静轻松地
Wouldn't it be a better solution
解除她们的痛苦 不是更好吗
if they could be quietly and easily relieved of their misery?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
安乐死
A mercy killing.
好个解决办法啊
Oh, that's quite a solution.
你连眼睛都没眨
And you, you didn't even blink.
"好个解决办法啊"
"Quite a solution,"
你是这么说的
you called it.
听见你说这话 我心都死了
I died when I heard you say that.
是你"杀"了我
You killed me dead.
那只是种说法
It was a turn of phrase.
你要评判我
But I will be judged
得凭我的行为
on my actions,
而非话语
and not on my words.
所以我这就出去
So now I am going to go out,
找到那对双胞胎
I'm going to find those twins,
把她们带回来
I'm going to bring them back here,
好让她们再一次向你
so they can pronouce my innocent to you,
证明我的清白
one more time!
休想
No way.
不 我已经确保
No, I made sure
她们逃到了安全的地方
they were safe somewhere
远离你的地方
away from you.
天呐
My, my.
这下你抓到我了 警♥察♥
Well, you got me, copper.
我有罪
Guilty as charged.
是的 我想让她们消失
Yes, I wanted them to be gone.
但我从没伤害过谁
But I never hurt anyone.
我想甩掉她们俩
I wanted to be rid of them.
送她们坐上去坦帕的巴士
Put them on a bus to Tampa.
虽然对我来说去坦帕还不如一死百了呢
Although, for me, death would be preferable to Tampa.
死了就不用再忍♥受
And I will no longer suffer
你的侮辱以及疯狂了
your insults and your insanity!
看来 我今晚失去了两位老朋友
Apparently, I have lost two old friends tonight.
站住
No.
艾瑟尔
Oh, Ethel...
我跟我的孩子们是一样的
I am just like the rest of my children.
我爱你们是因为我了解你们
I love you because I understand you.
你觉得你了解我吗
You think you know me, hmm?
你...压根一点都不了解我
You... don't know me at all.
一个好心的年轻士兵找到了我
A sweet young soldier with a kind heart found me
把我带去了安全的地方
and brought me to my safety.
他名叫马西莫·德西芬诺
His name was Massimo Dolcefino.
他在一战期间一举成名
He found his fame in the first World War
那时正盛行手榴弹
when grenades became the great terror,
他专职为士兵截肢
separating soldiers from their limbs.
当时需要义肢的客人源源不绝
With an almost unlimited supply of clients for his prosthetics,
马西莫的技艺日渐精深 堪称艺术
Massimo elevated his craft into art.
但战争结束后
But after the war,
他经营惨淡
he fell on hard times.
马西莫移♥民♥到德国
Massimo emigrated to Germany
以在电影界就职
to work in the movies
当一名雕塑家 道具师
as a sculptor, a prop maker.
他在那里
And it was there
遇到了最大的挑战
he met his greatest challenge.
我
Me.
现在你知道了
So now you see.
你之前为什么不告诉我这些
Why didn't you tell me all this?
为什么要瞒着我
Why'd you keep it a secret from me?
我为此感到不齿 羞辱
I was humiliated, ashamed.
你还看不出这是我最深的秘密吗
Can't you see how deep it is?
艾瑟尔 放下枪
Ethel... put the gun away.
不
No.
今晚好戏要落幕了
Curtain comes down tonight.
你觉得你杀了我 其他人会包庇你吗
Do you think the others will cover for your murder?
杀了你后我会自杀
The last bullet's for me.
你让我心碎欲裂 艾莎
You broke my heart in two, Elsa.
我曾那么爱你
I loved you.
我为你奉献了一生
I gave my life to you.
我维护你
I defended you.
对我来说 这世上
For me, the only pure things
唯一纯洁的就是小可爱
in the world was little Ma Petite,
以及我对你的爱和奉献
and my love and dedication for you.
现在两者都消失了
Now they're both gone.
那你儿子吉米呢
And Jimmy, you own son?
他会没事的
He'll survive.
我在大篷车里给他留了封信
I left him a letter, it's in the caravan.
那其他的孩子呢
And the rest of our children?
你这突发的疯狂 可以要我的命
Your descent into madness can cross over my corpse,
但你绝不能杀我的孩子
but you will not kill my children.
他们是无辜的
They are innocents.
全完了 艾莎
It's all over, Elsa.
我们全完了
For all of us.
没有人是无辜的
No one's innocent anymore.
那就来吧
So be it.
但首先
But first...
上路前再喝杯酒
one last schnapps for the road?
敬我们的过去
A toast to our history.
去吧
Go on.
我们从来没有共饮过 对吗
We've never shared a drink before, have we?
对不起 你没法去好莱坞了 艾莎
I'm sorry, you won't be going to Hollywood, Elsa.
你没法和我一起去了
So, you won't be there with me.
-她受伤了吗 -看起来不像
- Is she hurt? - Not that I could see.
那个理查德·斯宾瑟
That Richard Spencer fella
在摩天轮旁发现了她 哭哭啼啼的
found her out by the Ferris wheel, blubbering.
玛姬
Maggie?
吉米
Oh, Jimmy!
怎么了 发生了什么
What? What happened?
我们也想知道
That is what we are trying to determine.
我在树林里
I was out in the woods,
想为小可爱的坟墓挑一些花
picking flowers for Ma Petite's memorial grave.
发生了撞车
There was a crash.
我过去一看
I went to see what it was,
那里有辆车 车里...
and there was a car, and in the car...
很抱歉 吉米 是你妈妈
I'm sorry, Jimmy. It was your mother.
她死了
She is dead.
什么
What?
不要是艾瑟尔
Not Ethel.
不 不可能
Oh, no, that can't.
她出事故了吗
She was in an accident?
不是事故
It wasn't an accident.
我觉得她是自杀
I think she killed herself.
该死
Shit!
自杀
Suicide?
天呐 不
Oh, dear, no.
但是为什么呢
Oh, but why?!
她生病了
She was sick.
非常痛苦
In a lot of pain, too.
不 我妈妈没病
No. My mom wasn't sick.
她确实病了 儿子
She was, though, son.
-不 -她亲口告诉我的
- No. - She told me so herself.
不
No.
我猜她是想亲手了结自己
Guess she wanted to go out on her own terms.
天呐
Oh. My God.
她在哪 快带我去
Where is she? Take me to her.
她尸首分离了
Her head's come off?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表