奥林匹亚酒店
那些观赏者拍色情电影
The Watchers made blue movies,
而我的电影卖♥♥得最好
and I was their top seller.
他们说 我能让男人射出黄金
They said I made men ejaculate gold.
但这次不一样
But this one was different.
这次只有我一个人演
There was no costar.
通常还会有一个男孩或女孩
Usually there was a boy or girl,
街头娼妓或离家出走的孩子
a streetwalker or runaway.
这一次只有我
But there was just me.
我被他们下了药
And I'd been drugged.
药夺走了我的力量 但没有让我失去记忆
Enough to be powerless but not enough to forget.
我还知道在发生什么
Not enough to not understand.
能感受到痛苦
Not enough to dull the pain.
他们称之为色情虐杀电影
Snuff films, they call them.
他们说
They told me
我还算是幸运的
I was one of the lucky ones.
他们就那么
They just...
把我丢在那儿等死
left me there to die.
谁救了你
Who saved you?
那个士兵
The soldier boy.
他爱上了他的妓♥女♥
He had fallen in love with his whore.
他一直在跟踪我
He followed me everywhere.
他们一走他就冲了进来
He rushed in the minute they left.
我永远都不会原谅他
I will never forgive him for it.
电影广为流传
They passed the film around
柏林 慕尼黑
Berlin, Munich.
我听说连维也纳都有
I hear a copy even made it to Vienna.
我成了明星
I was a star.
但我的事业结束了
But my career was over.
一切都结束了
It was all over for me.
我曾经拥有
I had the most...
最迷人的双腿
beautiful legs.
就是她了
She is the one.
对
Yes.
就是我了
I am the one.
请把我带走吧
Take me, please.
我明白了 我无法否认
I know now. I can't deny it.
拜托了
Please.
我什么都没有了
There is nothing left for me.
全完了
It's all over.
-你准备好了吗 -当然
- Are you ready? - Yes!
是的 我准备好了
Yes, yes, I am ready.
我准备好了 带我走吧
I am ready. Take me.
求你了 带我走吧
Please. Take me.
快带我走吧 你还在等什么
Take me! What are you waiting for?!
拜托了 来啊 请带我走
Please! Go on. Please take me!
你听到音乐声了吗
Do you hear music?
女士们
Ladies...
先生们
and gentlemen!
世间万物
Creatures of all kinds!
大朋友小朋友们
Children of all ages!
你们这些肮脏的小屁孩们
You nasty little brats.
欢迎来到世界上最精彩的
Welcome to the greatest show on...
表演
Earth!
有请我可爱的助手
Meet my lovely assistant...
小山雀
Tiny Tits.
以及
And...
我的搭档 了不起的小丑先生
my accompanist... the Amazing Mr. Clown!
我一直很好奇这个魔术是如何做到的
I've always wondered how this trick was done.
你们不好奇吗
Haven't you?
那么 就让我们来一探究竟吧
Well... let's find out.
好吗
Shall we?
不要
No!
大家快跑 快跑
Everybody run! Run!
等等
Wait!
还没演完呢
We're not finished!
别停啊
Don't stop now.
我们可是来看演出的
We came for a show.
给我回来
Get back here!
我的演出还没结束呢
I haven't finished my show!
他过来了
Oh, he's close.
哪边通往大路
Which way is the road?
大家都别嚷嚷了 好吗
Just everyone stop, okay?
安静
Quiet.
往那边走
The road's that way.
带他们走 去报♥警♥ 好吗
Take them and call the police, okay?
走 快走 快走
Go! Come on! Come on!
从现在起你们可没有糖吃了
It's all trick and no treat from here on out!
有本事来抓我啊 蠢货
Catch me if you can, asshole!
你毁了我的万圣节
You ruined my Halloween!
你个臭娘们
You stupid girl!
我恨你 我恨你 我恨你
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you,
我恨你 我恨你
I hate you, I hate you!
如果再要我说第二遍的话
If I have to ask you a second time,
可就没这么礼貌了
I fear it will be less polite.
摘下你的面具
Remove your mask.
告诉我你的故事
Tell me your story.
冷静
Calm yourself.
集中精神 我会理解你的
Focus your mind, and I will understand you.
从最开始说起
Begin at the beginning.
那是1943年
It was 1943.
战乱纷飞
Ah, the world in flames.
人们需要小丑和笑声
People were in need of clowns and laughter.
我当时是拉斯蒂·韦斯切斯特巡游嘉年华
I was the special children's clown
专为小孩子表演的小丑
to Rusty Westchester's Traveling Carnival.
我让他们开怀大笑
I made 'em laugh.
我爱孩子
I love the children.
但讨厌那些畸形人
But not the freaks.
他们很坏
They're mean.
她们坐在膝盖上
Yeah, I like it when they sit
扭来扭去的时候最爽了
on your lap and they do that wiggle thing.
可不
Yeah.
他怎么得到那份工作的
How'd he get that job, anyway?
我们可是前辈
Yeah, I mean, we got the seniority.
是啊
Yeah.
我们得解决这事
Well, we ought to take care of that.
-是啊 -嗯
- Aye. Aye. - Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
我感觉不错
I feel good.
呆瓜 对 说你呢
Hey, simpleton. Yeah, you.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
过来 过来
Yeah, come on, come on.
过来 过来
Yeah, come here, come here.
来 抽口烟
Here. Have a smoke.
坐吧
Have a seat.
坐吧 坐这儿
Sit down, right here.
喉咙跟火烧似的
It... burns my throat.
"喉咙跟火烧似的"
"It burns my throat."
你说话怎么这么呆
How come you talk so stupid?
生下来头摔地上了吗
Your mama drop you on your head?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
那不是她的错
Uh, it wasn't her fault.
鸡尾酒喝得太多了
Too many cocktails.
这没什么可笑的
It wa... It wasn't so funny.
简直太可笑了
Oh, it's funny all right. Hey.
我听说你喜欢对小孩子做些奇怪的事
I hear you like to do funny things with the little kiddies.
我听说你喜欢占便宜...
I heard you like to take advantage...
因为他们以为你是个呆子
...'cause they think you're a simpleton.
不 我很喜欢小孩子
No. I love the kids.
不 他们可不是这么说的
No, that's not what they say.
我没干过什么坏事
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表