我...
I...
今天新捕的哦
Fresh catch of the day.
-吉米吗 -对 他的龙虾手就行
- Jimmy? - Yeah. Just the lobster claws.
什么 你想把他的手锯下来吗
Uh, you, what... you want to cut off his hands?
不用反胃 我们又不会活活锯下他的手
Don't be squeamish. We're not gonna do it while he's alive.
给
Here.
这是什么
What's this?
是去我租的仓库的路线图
These are directions to the barn I'm renting.
你把他引到那里去
You lure him out there.
发挥你的诱人魅力
You, uh, shake your pert little bottom,
-我会在那里等着 -我不能这么干
- and I'll be waiting. - I can't.
为什么不行
Why not?
-因为他要走了 -那更好了
- Because he's leaving. - That's perfect.
这样他不见了也不会有人怀疑
That way, nobody will ask any questions when he goes missing.
斯坦利 想想会有多少血
Stanley, think about all the blood.
事后清理肯定很麻烦
I mean, there'd be so much to clean up,
我们还得把尸体处理掉
we'd have to get rid of a body...
太容易出岔子了
I mean, there's just too many ways that could go south.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
我...
I, uh...
我还真有
Actually, I do.
-你想要容易运输的东西 -没错
- You want something easy to transport? - Yeah.
我有绝佳人选
I got just the thing.
她都不会反抗
And it won't even fight back.
你人真好
You nice lady.
很快很轻松 而且事后不需要清理
It'll be quick, easy, and nothing for us to clean up.
个子小小 嗓门可够大的
Got some lungs on her for such a little thing.
放我出去
Let me out!
救命啊
Help! Help!
放我出去 救命
Let me out! Help!
放我出去 救命
Let me out! Help!
救命 放我出去
Help, let me out! Help!
我们可以撕碎她的衣服
We can shred some of her clothes,
扔在沼泽地里
dump them in the bog.
大家会以为她是被动物袭击了
Everyone will think some animal got to her.
天呐 你真无情
Boy... you are ruthless.
必要的时候当然无情
When I have to be.
*时光流逝*
*For the days dwindle down*
*所剩无几*
*To a precious few*
*九月*
*September*
*十一月*
*November*
*只余下这些*
*And these few*
*不多的宝贵时光*
*Precious days*
*我将与你共度*
*I'll spend with you*
*这宝贵的时光*
*These precious days*
*与你*
*I'll spend*
*共度*
*With you*
给电视观众补补文化精粹吧
A little culture for the TV viewers.
他们就缺这个
God knows they need it.
你觉得他们会喜欢吗
Well... do you think they'll like it?
一定会非常喜欢
I think they'll love it.
晚安
Sleep well.
等等 你不留下来过夜吗
Wait. You're not staying?
我今晚有点不适
Um, well, I'm just a bit dodgy tonight.
烦心事太多
I've got a lot on my mind.
我怕不能"尽性" 让你失望
I wouldn't want to disappoint you.
你有什么烦心事呢 我的情人
What have you got on your mind, lover boy, huh?
过来
Come over here.
给我个晚安吻
Just a good night kiss.
你身上有威尼斯浪漫的臭味儿
You reek of Venetian Romance.
我的小怪物们可不会喷香水
I can't imagine any of my monsters wearing perfume.
老实跟我说...
So tell me...
你跟谁睡过了
who are you screwing?
这与你无关 老妈
I don't believe, Mum, that's any of your business.
当然跟我有关 你个混♥蛋♥
It's all my business, you prick.
你算老几 敢用这种口气跟我说话
Who are you to talk to me like that?
我算老几
Who am I?
你又算什么 这才是真正的问题
Who are you? That's the real question.
你一直想扮演精灵女王
You're certainly not the Fairy Queen
其实不然 事实恰恰相反
you pretend to be... quite the opposite.
在我看来
It seems to me that
我们的存在只是为了伺候
we're all here to serve
你这奸诈狡猾的恶魔
your deceitful and demonic soul!
老实告诉我 双胞胎到底去哪了
Now, tell me... where are those twins?
说真话 所有人都在议论纷纷
The truth. Everyone's talking.
所有人
Everyone?
都在议论什么呢
Talking about what?
大伙一致认为
The general consensus
你对双胞胎做了穷凶恶极的事
is that you've done something nefarious with those girls!
荒谬 都是胡言乱语
Shise. Pure shise.
把他们都叫起来
Go wake them all up.
都叫起来
Wake them up!
不
No!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
你们这些忘恩负义的小人
You ungrateful ingrates!
我把你们 从苦难的生活中解救出来
I rescue you from the squalor of your miserable existences,
你们就这么报答我吗
and this is how you repay me? Huh?
胡乱指控 散播谣言
With accusations, disgusting rumors!
你们哪个认为双胞胎的离开
Now, which one of you believes that I had anything to do
与我有关
with the disappearance of those girls? Huh?
说出来啊
Speak up!
你们就敢在我背后肆意污蔑
But you're not shy about gossiping behind my back, are you?
说啊 有胆现在就说
Go ahead, say it!
当着我的面说
Say it to my face!
图卢兹 你忘了我是在哪找到你的了吗
Toulouse, have you forgotten where I found you? Huh?
戴着镣铐的苦役囚犯
Shackled to that chain gang,
用可怜的小镐一点一点地凿着石头
chipping away at rocks with that pathetic baby pickaxe? Huh?
你忘了是谁
Have you forgotten
贿赂了看守把你救了出来吗
who bribed the guard to let you out? Who?!
艾莎 你搞错了
Elsa, you got it all wrong.
你们俩
You two.
你们本来要臭死在那个破孤儿院里
Rotting away in that shit-smeared orphanage!
连你们的姐姐都不要你们了
Even your sister didn't want you anymore!
你们的家人把你们送走
Your family sent you away!
要不是我 你们还躺在浸透尿的床垫上
You'd still be lying there in that urine-soaked mattress,
挨饿 吃老鼠呢
starving, gnawing on rats
多亏了我带你们来表演
if I hadn't pulled you into the spotlight.
看看这些
Look at these.
看看这些
Look at these!
这些小玩意儿
Trinkets!
破烂
Shabbily made!
糖果
Confectioneries!
都毫无意义
They're all meaningless!
毫无意义 毫无意义
Meaningless! Meaningless!
你们真该羞愧
You should be ashamed.
我为你们做了那么多
After everything that I have done for you, huh?
我为大家牺牲了那么多
Everything that I have sacrificed for us.
为这个大家庭
For our family.
你们居然还是不信任我
And I still... have not won your trust.
艾莎
Elsa,
冷静下来
calm down, please.
我们当然信任你
Of course we trust you.
那证明给我看
Prove it to me!
怎么证明
How?
告诉我们
T-Tell us...
怎么做
a way.
我们要怎么说服你
How can we convince you?
转盘
The wheel!
你们中要有一个人 绑在上面
Nobody leaves here until one of you is strapped in
向我证明
and proves to me
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表