but nothing in the strangling line, I assure you.
她勾搭的都是成熟绅士
She got on better with older gents.
他们很喜欢她孩子气的天性
There was something of the child about her, which they liked
比如 杰弗森先生
Mr Jefferson, for instance.
是的 我的确想到了他
Yes, he was the one I had in mind.
杰弗森先生很喜欢年轻人 我想他觉得她很诙谐
Mr. Jefferson is fond of young people. I think he found her amusing.
为什么是他报案说她失踪了?
Why was it him who reported her missing?
因为他是唯一觉得她发生了意外的人
Because he was the only one who assumed that anything was wrong.
尽管特纳小姐认为他反应过激
Even Miss Turner thought he was overreacting
但显然他没有
but he'd have none of it.
他状况很糟糕
He was in such a state
坚持要立刻报♥警♥
and insisted the police be told at once.
特纳小姐十分恼怒 但她能说什么?
Miss Turner was very annoyed, but what could she say?
杰弗森一家是我们最好的顾客
The Jeffersons are amongst our best customers.
他们对我们一向很大方
Nothing is ever stinted when they're staying with us.
我们本来幸福 对吧 多莉?
Such a happy family, weren't we, Dolly?
是的 当然
Yes, you were.
到现在 我晚上仍然感受得到玛格丽特
You know...I still reach out for Margaret in the night.
有几次我甚至觉得听到了她的声音
And other times I think I hear her voice.
还有罗莎蒙德和弗兰克
And little Rosamund and Frank.
他是战斗机驾驶员 和他的两个好朋友
He was a fighter pilot, along with his two great friends,
我的女婿马克
Mark my son in law
还有个小伙子叫麦克·卡梅迪
and a chap called Mike Carmody.
麦克是阿德莱德的前夫 彼得的父亲
Mike was Adelaide's first husband, the father of young Peter
麦克的战机在战斗中被击落了
MIke was shot down earyon.
之后 阿德莱德便嫁给了我儿子弗兰克
And later, Adelaide married my son Frank.
战争结束的前一年
Now, the year before the war ended,
弗兰克和马克请假回家探亲
Frank and Mark were home on leave.
那时是秋天 V2导弹瞄准了伦敦
It was the autumn the V2s were targeted on London.
我们正在庆祝弗兰克的生日
We were celebrating Frank's birthday.
那晚 一枚导弹击中附近地区
That night, a rocket hit close by.
造化弄人 不是吗?
Fate plays cruel tricks, don't you think?
阿德莱德和马克一直对我很好
Adelaide and Mark have been very good to me.
但最近我意识到他们也有自己的生活
But recently I've realised they have their own lives to lead
问题是 我很孤独
Problem is, I'm lonely.
和年轻人在一起...
And having young people around...
让人神清气爽
well, it lifts the spirits.
这也是过去几个月
That's why during this past month
我对露比很友好的原因
I became friendly with Ruby
她未经雕琢 迷人又天真
She was a complete original. So charming naive
我从未见过这样的人
Different from anyone I'd known
她任劳任怨 工作认真 是个好孩子
She never complained. Worked hard. Sweet child
...站在众人面前
..up there in front of all those people.
灯光打在我身上 我穿着可爱又闪亮的连衣裙
The lights all on me, that lovely sparkly frock.
粉色那件 这里镶着亮片
The pink one with the spangles.
我越来越喜欢她
I got more and more fond of her
于是我决定收养她
and in the end I decided to adopt her.
马克和阿德莱德对此有什么意见?
What did Mark and Adelaide have to say about that?
他们有什么好说的
There wasn't much they could say.
我相信他们很不满 但他们表现得还算得体
I'm sure they didn't like it, but they behaved well enough.
他们并不靠我过日子
It's not as though they were dependent on me.
我子女结婚之后
You see, when my children married
我给了他们一大笔钱
I turned over a great deal of money to them.
所以悲剧发生后
So, Mark and Adelaide were
马克和阿德莱德已经得到很多钱
well provided for when tragedy struck.
杰弗森先生 你是说你不仅打算收养她
Do you mean, Mr Jefferson, that as well as adopting her,
还打算把一切都给她?
you also intended to make full provision ?
没错 是的 你已经这么做了吗?
That's right, yes. Had you already done so?
法律上必要的收养手续
The necessary formalities for legal adoption
还没办妥
hadn't been completed, no,
但我已经更改了遗嘱
but I had changed my will.
我明白了 大约10天前
I see. About ten days ago.
由信托保管5万块
£50,000 to be held in trust
在露比·凯因年满25岁就交给她
for Ruby Keene until she was 25.
5万块?!
50,000?!
但你并不了解她
But you hardly knew her.
钱是我的 我想怎么花就怎么花
It's my money. I can do what I like with it.
如果她届时没出现...
So, if she hadn't come along...
就会转到马克和阿德莱德名下
It would have gone to Mark and Adelaide.
如果你现在出了什么事的话...
And if anything happens to you now...
我会出什么事啊 马普尔小姐
Nothing is going to happen to me, Miss Marple.
别看我是个残废 但我还是健壮如牛
I may be a cripple, but I'm as strong as an ox.
如果真出了事呢? 钱会转归他们名下
But if it did. The money would revert to them.
小露比
Little Ruby.
上帝啊
Dear God
她是在距这里几英里的地方被发现的
She was found some miles away, you know.
是的 我们知道 真的?
Yes, we know. Do you?
警♥察♥没告诉你吗?
Didn't the police tell you?
告诉我什么? 杰弗 这是我们来的原因
Tell me what? Jeff, that's why we're here.
事情是这样的 露比·凯因
The thing is, you see, Ruby Keene
是在格丁顿邸宅被发现的
was found at Gossington Hall.
哦 我说 真是乱七八糟的 不是吗?
Oh, I say. It's an awful todo, isn't it?
那些周日时报上写的内容
Sort of thing one reads about in the Sunday papers.
你跟她很熟吧 巴特利先生?
Know her well, did you, Mr Bartlett?
不 不 一点也不熟 真的不熟
No, no, not well at all, no. Hardly at all.
你是她生前最后一个见到的人吧
Seems you were the last person to see her alive.
老天 真的? 听起来真吓人 是吧?
Gosh, was I? Sounds awful, doesn't it?
我看到她的时候她可是完好无损的
She was absolutely perfectly all right when I saw her.
时间是?
What time was that?
我没什么时间观念
Well, I never really know about time.
那时不是很晚 你和她跳了舞 没错吧?
It wasn't very late. Dance with her, did you?
是的 事实上 我...的确
Yes. Yes, as a matter of fact. Yes, I I did.
是早些时候 在他和那个拉丁男跳完之后
Quite early on, after she'd danced with the Latin chappie.
得有...十点半了吧
It must have been ten...half past.
一张红桃
One heart.
不叫牌
No bid.
这个...我们跳了舞
Well...we danced.
我对这不太在行
Not that I'm much of a dancer.
巴特利先生 你的舞技与此无关
How you dance, Mr Bartlett, is irrelevant.
哦 是的 当然
Yes, that's right, of course it is.
我们跳了...跳了一轮又一轮
Well, we danced...round and round
我是个话痨 而露比一直打哈欠
and I talked quite a lot and Ruby yawned quite a lot.
如我所说 我的舞技很一般
As I say, I'm not much of a dancer.
抱歉 我知道 毫不相关
Sorry, I know, not relevant.
女孩都喜欢找托词 如果您知道我的意思
And girls tend to give it a miss, if you know what I mean.
她说她头疼
She said she had a headache
我知道见好就收 就说"好"
and I know where to get off, so I said rightyho.
就这样而已
And that was that.
她没提到要去见某个人?
She never mentioned meeting anyone?
没有 她看起来快无聊死了 一直...
No, she just seemed bored to death. Couldn't stop...
打哈欠? 是的
Yawning? Right.
很老套的 你知道 拒绝方式
Gave me the old, you know, heaveho.
之后发生了什么事 巴特利先生?
What happened then, Mr Bartlett?
我闲逛了一会儿 小酌了几杯
I strolled around for a bit, had a drink,
之后又晃回舞厅
then sauntered back to the ballroom.
我注意到...她叫什么来着?
I noticed that...what's her name?
乔瑟 在和那个拉丁男跳舞
Josie, was dancing with the Latino.
因为扭伤脚踝请了病假
Been on the sick list with her ankle.
这证明你回到舞厅的时间
That would fix the time of your return to the ballroom
正是午夜过后
at just after midnight.
也就是说你在外面闲晃了
Which means you were wandering around outside
一个多小时 巴特利先生
for over an hour, Mr Bartlett.
是的 人总得思考的嘛
Yes, well, I was thinking about things.
"思考"了不少吧?
Lot to think about, eh?
是的 就是...
Yes, you know...
琐事
Things.
琐事 你知道的
Things, you know.
你们是探员吗? 是的
Are you the detectives? Yes.
我是彼得·卡梅迪
I'm Peter Carmody.
祖父 我这么称呼他 但他其实不是我祖父
Grandfather well, I call him that, but he isn't really
他说想见见你们
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表