Nail clippings? Yes.
你在露比·凯因的房♥间找到指甲碎吗?
Did you happen to find any in Ruby Keene's room?
真巧 我们的确找到
As it happens, we did.
这样啊 没事了
I see. Then that's that.
你为什么想知道这个?
Why do you want to know?
我看到尸体时 发现
It was one of the things that...
其中一件事...不太对劲
that seemed wrong when I looked at the body.
手不太对劲
The hands. There was something about them.
但我想不出哪里不对劲
but I couldn't think what.
之后我意识到 喜欢浓妆艳抹的女孩
Then I realised that a girl who wore so much makeup
都会留长指甲
would have long nails.
我就假设露比咬断了指甲
So I presumed Ruby had bitten hers.
但如果你发现了指甲碎 那也许是露比断了一片指甲
But if you found nail clippings, then maybe Ruby broke one
于是把其他指甲也剪齐了
and cut the rest to match.
你说"其中一件事"
You said one of the things.
还有其他事吗? 哦 是的 那裙子
Was there something else? Oh, yes, the dress.
裙子大有问题 此话怎讲?
That was quite wrong. Was it?
那是件旧裙子
Well, it was an old dress.
如果露比要换衣服去见男友
lf Ruby had changed to meet a boyfriend
当然这只是目前的推测
which I believe is the current theory,
她干嘛换件旧裙子?
why would she change into an old dress?
她会穿上最好看的那件
She'd wear her best dress.
露比这样的漂亮女孩总会穿她们最好的衣服
Girls of Ruby's class always wear their best clothes,
当然现在都是推测 但干嘛不直接穿着舞裙去?
however I assume the case, so why didn't she stay as she was?
穿着她最爱的粉色连衣裙
In her best pink frock.
你对此有什么解释吗? 没有
Do you have an explanation ? No.
还没有
Not yet.
但我直觉这个细节很重要
But I can't help feeling that it's important.
那个女孩跳得不错 就算脚踝扭伤了
She does move well, that girl. Even with her ankle.
跳得是不错 但以我的眼光看来她太精明了
She moves well enough. She's too hardnosed for my taste.
她得养活自己
She has to earn a living.
哦 真是惊为天人
Oh, that was absolutely marvellous.
就像和阿斯泰尔共舞一样(美国著名舞蹈家)
It was like dancing with...Astaire.
看看 他脸红了 多可爱
Look, he's blushing. Isn't that sweet?
他说了很多阿根廷的事
He was telling me all about Argentina
家庭牧场 家畜 偷汉子
and the family ranch and the cattle and the hustling.
哦 我是说偷牲口
Or do I mean rustling?
显然 他马术相当了得
Apparently, he's marvellous on a horse.
看看 又脸红了
Look, he's blushing again.
是的 请来杯伏特加 我得去...
Yes. Vodka, if you please. I'm just going to...
雷蒙德 你也该和简跳一支
Raymond, you should give Jane a twirl.
哦!
Oh!
我想已经有很多人预订他了 是吧 斯德先生?
I'm sure his dance card's far too full. Isn't it, Mr Starr?
谢谢
Thank you
看来你对待工作是兢兢业业
You appear to apply yourself to your work most assiduously.
我的家训是 无论什么工作都要尽心尽力
I was taught to believe that whatever the task, one should do the best of his ability.
真令人钦佩的家训 斯德先生
An admirable maxim, Mr Starr.
告诉我 你是在阿根廷长大的吗?
Tell me, were you brought up in Argentina?
直到13岁 之后我来这里上学
Until I was 13, then I was sent here to school.
哪所? 牧场学校
Which one? Meadow House.
牧场学校?
Meadow House ?
我不知道那种地方还能出舞者
I didn't think they turned out dancers.
我家出了一些...问题
My family ran into a few...problems
我只能脚踏实地
I had to take what I could get.
这个时代的确不好过
Such difficult times we live in.
但是看来你已经站稳脚跟了
Still, you seem to have landed on your feet.
晚上好 晚上好
Good evening. Good evening.
我想你也许有点寂寞
I thought you looked a bit forlorn.
想跳支狐步舞吗? 狐步舞?
Fancy a foxtrot? Foxtrot?
你脚踝伤了 不用休息一下吗?
Shouldn't you be resting the old ankle.
哦 不用 已经恢复得差不多了
Oh, no. It's loosening up wonderfully.
好吧 那么一会儿见
All right, then. See you all later.
没人能预知未来 不是吗?
One never knows what's round the corner, does one?
像是可怜的露比 你一定很伤心
Poor Ruby, for instance. You must be very upset.
算不上吧
Not particularly.
你不喜欢她吗?
Didn't you like her?
我和她不熟 这只是个小小的惨案
I hardly knew her. Just one of those sordid little crimes.
没线索 没杀人动机
No clues, no motive.
有两个人颇有动机 不是吗 警长?
There are two people who certainly had motive, aren't there? Superintendent.
杰弗森夫人和盖斯凯尔先生
Mrs Jefferson and Mr Gaskell.
她的死能让他们得到多达5万英镑
Her death could benefit them to the tune of £50,000.
他们跟这无关
They wouldn't have had anything to do with it.
这太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
不 我不认为他俩中随便哪位
No. The idea of either of them
会冷血地勒死一个女孩
strangling a girl in cold blood...
钱 斯德先生
Money, Mr Starr
有钱能使鬼推磨
can make people do the most surprising things.
我相信你了解个中含义
As I'm sure you know.
哈罗 各位
Hello, everyone.
抱歉我迟到了 晚安 杰弗森夫人
Sorry I'm late. Good evening, Mrs Jefferson.
晚安 晚安
Good evening. Evening.
恕我们先离开一下
If you'll excuse us.
如胶似漆啊
Thick as thieves.
只是在杰弗森夫人允许的范围
Only as far as Mrs Jefferson will allow.
我觉得他那晚肯定没干好事
I'm sure he was up to something that night.
我觉得他肯定每晚都没干好事
I'm sure he's up to something every night.
但他没犯谋杀 凶手不是他
But not murder. Not him.
那他在搞什么?
What, then ?
实际上 马普尔小姐...
Actually, Miss Marple...
我在想如果明天你有时间
I was wondering if tomorrow you might...
可不可以帮我个小忙
If you'd do me a little favour.
是上星期的事
It was Last week
我们聚在丹布里丘陵地开童子军集♥会♥
We all met at the Guide rally on Danebury Downs.
帕梅拉表现很正常吗?
Pamela behaving quite normal, was she?
她和平时没两样
She seemed the same as usual.
之后发生了什么事?
And what happened afterwards?
她说她要去沃尔沃斯 警长
She said she'd be going to Woolworths, superintendent,
之后她就会回家
and then she'd be going home.
恐怕我只记得这些
That's all I can remember, I'm afraid.
谢谢你 碧翠丝
Thank you, Beatrice.
暂时...就这样吧
That'll be all...for now.
谢谢你 警长
Thank you, superintendent.
我想和弗洛雷斯谈谈
I would like to speak to Florence.
你要明白 弗洛雷斯
You understand, Florence
知道帕梅拉身亡那晚
that it is of the utmost importance
做了什么
that we know everything
对我们来说至关重要
that poor Pamela did on the day of her death.
知情不报可是重罪
To keep back any information is a very serious offence.
实际上等同伪证罪
Practically perjury.
足够把你送进监狱了
And for that you can be sent to prison.
最近去过电影院吗 弗洛雷斯?
Have you been to the cinema lately, Florence?
是的 小姐 你看了什么?
Yes, miss. What have you seen ?
呃...呃...
A...A...
《郎心如铁》?
Place In The Sun ?
是的 小姐
Yes, miss.
不太适合像你这么大的孩子看 不是吗?
Not entirely suitable fare for a girl of your years, is it?
是的 小姐
No, miss.
尽管如此 演技的确不错
But some fine performances, nonetheless.
尤其是年轻的克利夫先生
Especially young Mr Clift.
多么多愁善感的人
Such a sensitive soul.
帕梅拉并不是打算去沃尔沃斯 对不对?
Pamela wasn't really going to Woolworths, was she?
和电影有关 不是吗?
Something to do with films, wasn't it?
哦 是的 小姐
Oh, yes, miss.
如我所料
I thought so.
说说细节吧
Details, please.
我一直很担心 小姐
I've been ever so worried, miss.
我向帕梅拉保证过一个字也不说
I promised Pam I'd never say a word
但那辆车上竟是她的尸体...
and then when she was found in that car...
哦 太恐怖了 我觉得自己真该死
Oh, it was horrible. I thought I should die.
我觉得都是我的错 我应该阻止她的
I felt it was all my fault. I ought to have stopped her.
阻止她做什么 弗洛雷斯?
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表