那只是我给克拉肯索普小姐的说辞 但是
That's what I told Miss Crackenthorpe, but...
我就是去找尸体的
I was looking for the body.
我的一个朋友说她就在这里某个地方
A friend of mine told me it was somewhere here.
为什么他或者她会觉得
Why would he or she think
卢瑟福别府里会有尸体呢
there was a body at Rutherford Hall?
是她
She.
她的一个朋友看到有女人在火车上被杀了
A friend of hers saw the woman murdered on a train.
我知道听上去不靠谱
I know it sounds improbable,
但是我这个朋友从没出错
but my friend is never wrong.
让我猜猜你这个朋友的名字
Let me guess your friend's name.
汤姆的父亲曾经是
Tom's father was
圣玛丽米德村最好的警官
the best village constable St Mary Mead ever had.
大家都很想念他
Much missed.
我得坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
我确实做了
I did it.
我去里德利王子的果园里偷了苹果
I scrumped the apples from the Price-Ridley's orchard.
我知道 一眼就看出来了
I know. It's obvious.
但你也受到教训了 掉进了荨麻丛中
But you learnt your lesson, falling into the nettle patch.
尖叫得啊
The screams.
我让他剥得精光
I had him down to his birthday suit
给他从头到脚的抹上炉甘石液
and smothered every little bit of him in calamine lotion.
说回来 我们找到了受害者
Now, we have our victim,
但还不清楚她的身份
but we don't know who she is.
不知道这些能否帮上忙
I wonder if these will help.
这些只是普通东西
They're very commonplace.
确实挺寻常
If not to say common.
但多亏露西 才知道她不是杰奎琳·布里格斯
But thanks to Lucy, we know she wasn't Jacqueline Briggs.
这家人认不出照片里的尸体
The family didn't recognise the photos of the body
他们是这么说的
or so they say.
我们暂时还没透露发生谋杀的地点
We're holding back where she was murdered for the moment.
我会多加注意的
I'll keep my ears open.
艾尔斯巴罗小姐 我很感谢你找到了尸体
Miss Eyelesbarrow, you found the body and I'm very grateful.
但我不能让你回去 你会陷入危险
But I can't let you go back. You could be in danger.
真♥相♥不能水落石出就像是
A victim without a murderer is like...
我也想不出什么比喻了
I don't know what it's like.
我不喜欢半途而废
I hate to leave a job half done.
而且我已经答应了留在卢瑟福别庄工作了
And I promised to work at Rutherford Hall
所以我不能让他们失望 对吧
so I can't let them down, can I?
动作快点 哈乐德 还有你 小心点
Do hurry up, Harold. And, you, be careful with that.
这可是迪奥
It's Dior.
这值高尔夫俱乐部的一年会费
It's a year's golf club membership
以及一打上好雪茄 仅此而已
and a dozen good cigars, that's what it is.
你能帮个忙吗
Lend a hand, will you?
做什么?
What?
把我的外套铺在水坑上让这位小姐走过吗
Put my jacket on a puddle for her ladyship to walk over?
我可不想让你的外套♥弄♥脏我的鞋 阿佛列
I've no wish to soil my shoes on your jacket, Alfred.
我们得留下来多久呢 警督
How long will we have to stay, Inspector?
我们还要萨福克的圣诞乡间聚会呢
We're expected for a Christmas house party in Suffolk.
那就要看我的
Well, that would depend on
调查进度了
the progress of my investigation.
待会警官会给你们看
The sergeant will be showing you
几张尸体的照片
some photographs later of the body
看看你们能不能认出这个女人
to see if any of you recognise the woman.
报纸怎么说 哈乐德
What does it say, Harold?
他们认为她是上周二死的
They think she died on Tuesday of last week.
也不知道是怎么看出来的 看样子可看不出来
I don't see how they can tell. Not from the look of her
它没有说她是什么时候被安置在陵园的
It doesn't say when they think she was placed in the mausoleum.
身份还没查出来吗
No idea who she is?
他们正在呼吁民众提供信息
They're appealing for information.
- 塞缀克 你到了 - 你也了解我
- Cedric, you've arrived. - You know me.
难以抗拒这种悬疑凶案
Can't resist a whodunnit.
你好
Hello.
之前没见过你啊
Haven't seen you before.
- 要点芙蓉蛋吗 - 好呀
- Scrambled eggs? - Rather.
我正要登机呢 就被人带到一边去了
I was about to board the plane when I was taken aside.
很戏剧化
Very dramatic.
他们给我看了那些可怕的照片
They showed me those terrible photographs.
你认识她吗
Did you recognise her?
不幸的是 我真认识
Sadly, yes.
她是我的前任情人 一直忘不了我
She was an ex-lover who never got over me.
纠缠 纠缠 纠缠
Pester, pester, pester.
所以我就把她给做了
So I done her in.
真会搞笑
How very amusing.
我很高兴你还保持着幽默感
I'm glad to see that you haven't lost your sense of humour
艾丽斯 我的宝贝
Alice, my sweet.
请你别用那种语气跟我老婆说话
I'll thank you not to use that tone with my wife.
别自以为是了 哈乐德
Don't be so pompous, Harold.
# 共聚一堂 齐欢庆 #
Here we are again,as happy as can be
# 亲朋好友 齐聚首 #
All good friends and jolly good company
- 噢 你回来了 - 爸
- Oh, there you are! - Dad.
太糟糕了 藏书室里现在还有个警♥察♥
It's all terrible. There's a flatfoot in the library.
请告诉我
Can you tell me
在12月4日星期二的5点到6点之间
where you were between five and six o'clock
你在什么地方
on Tuesday 4th December?
我在这里
I was here
- 你是怎么过来的 - 自己开车来的
- How did you get here? - I drove.
下午很早就到了
Arrived early afternoon.
可那时好像还没人回来
But the place seemed deserted.
我就喝了几杯
Had a drink or three.
边喝边等
And waited.
我开车载爱玛去布瑞汉顿买♥♥圣诞节的东西
I drove up to take Emma to Brackhampton Christmas shopping.
她没出过门
She never gets out of the house.
孩子们约好星期五过来
Boys were due on the Friday.
我怕到那时我就没空了
I knew I'd have my hands full then.
我不记得是在哪家商店了
I can't remember which shops exactly.
好像是格林福店
Greenford's, I expect.
还有李欧店 斯威店 布莱恩一直和我在一起
And Lyle and Swift. Bryan was with me the whole time.
我们过了6点才回来的
We didn't get back till gone six.
父亲又在发脾气
My father was in one of his moods.
他不喜欢我下午出门
He doesn't much like my going out in the afternoons.
他把自己锁在房♥间里 不肯跟我说话
He shut himself in his room and wouldn't speak to me.
你回到的时候 阿佛列在吗
Was Alfred around when you arrived?
是的 是 他在
Yes. Yes, he was.
我想 他已经到了好一会了
I believe he'd been here for some time.
我去艾丽斯的老朋友那里接她
I picked Lady Alice up from old friends of hers
然后我们一起过来
and we came on here.
阿佛列喝多了
Alfred was drunk.
啊 你们终于到了
Ah, you're here at last.
亨德森怎么样啊?
How're the Hendersons?
案发时候 我在自己工作室里
At the time of the murder, I was in my studio.
在为《两位女士一头驴》润色
Touching up Two Senoritas And A Donkey.
那是我要在1月画展前
Which is the title of a painting that I have to finish
完成的画作名字
for the next exhibition in January.
我忙得忘记了时间 错过了晚上班机
I lost track of the time, I missed the evening flight
然后第二天才来到这里
and I didn't arrive until the next day.
是否真是她写的 我们怎么能确定
If it is from her! How do we know?
- 她根本没出现过 对吧 - 确实
- She didn't turn up anywhere, did she? - Quite.
当然没出现 这就是个骗局
Of course not. It's a put-up job.
那是玛婷的信吗
Is that Martine's letter?
他们当时就在喝咖啡聊天而已
They were just sitting chatting having coffee
非常和睦的转变
Rather a pleasant change.
我听到很大的吵闹声
I heard a huge row.
也不知道在吵什么
No idea what about.
他们总是无缘无故吵起来
There never has to be a reason.
没完没了的
Cats in a bag.
塞缀克或者卢瑟在这家当时争吵
Cedric or Luther is lying about the argument
的证词上出现了矛盾
the family were having.
但是 只有阿佛列没有确切的不在场证明
However, Alfred's the only one without a real alibi.
- 你想让我帮忙注意他吗 - 我想让你
- Do you want me to watch him? - I want you...
防着点他
to be careful of him.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表