你说对吧
now, would he?
谢谢你了 戴维
Thank you, David.
很高兴见到你
So nice to meet you.
抱歉我的父亲不能亲自招呼您
I'm sorry my father wasn't up to seeing you.
我很理解 对了 我昨天见过你昆珀医生了
I quite understand. Ooh, I met your Dr Quimper yesterday.
- 很英俊的人 - 我的昆珀医生?
- What a charming man. - My Dr Quimper?
你们家的
Your family's.
噢 没错
Oh, yes.
露西 你不打算给我介绍下你阿姨吗
Lucy, won't you introduce me to your aunt?
我们赶时间 伊斯特利先生
We haven't time, Mr Eastley.
- 再见 - 再见
- Goodbye. - Goodbye.
- 他惹你了吗 - 没有
- Has he upset you? - No.
他长得很帅 对吧
He's very handsome, isn't he?
用美国人眼光来看算是吧
In an American sort of way, I suppose.
他确实非常自负
He's certainly very forward.
- 谢谢啦 露西 - 你有什么发现吗
- Thank you, Lucy. - What did you find out?
- 目前进展还不错 - 接下来呢
- Enough for now. - What next?
麦吉利卡迪形容那个被勒死的女人时
Elspeth described the woman she saw strangled
说她是把头发盘在脑后的
with her hair scraped back under a band.
尸检报告上说 她的脚趾
Bunions, according to the pathologist.
和脚底像皮革一样硬
And soles like leather.
她的脚趾甲也被剪短了
And her toenails were clipped short.
那我们现在要去哪里呢
So where exactly are we off to?
你还记得莱恩教堂的小埃尔希·埃利奥特吗?
Remember little Elsie Elliot, from Church Lane,
她拿到过芭蕾舞校的奖学金
who won a scholarship to ballet school?
她让我看过她的脚
She showed me her feet once.
死者正是有着舞者的脚
Our victim had dancer's feet,
她还出国旅行
and she traveled abroad.
汤姆 今天可是圣诞节
And it's Christmas, Tom.
你可以留下来吃晚餐
You could stay for dinner.
我还要去看一个病人
I've got a patient to visit.
- 你还留在这吗 - 我是想走啊
Are you still here? I was just going.
- 还是老样子吗 塞缀克? - 是的
- Not changing, Cedric? - No.
倒是希望你能改变 我猜哈乐德也是这样想的
Wish you could change, though. Bet Harold does, too.
我跟父亲说了玛婷的事情
I've told Dad about Martine.
我想他不会下来吃饭了
I don't think he'll be down.
我很抱歉 我本想着这样最好
I'm sorry. I thought it was best,
既然警方都知道了
now that the police know.
好了
Well...
各位 晚安
good night, everyone.
嘿 医生
Here, doc.
你的一次问诊收费要多少
What do you charge for a consultation?
不管多少
Whatever it is,
还是不足够
it's not enough.
晚上好 孩子们
Good evening, brood.
不知道还会不会出现另一起尸体呢
I wonder if another body will turn up.
我希望不会
I hope not.
我希望不会是你 我喜欢你
I hope it won't be you. I like you.
- 谢谢你 - 爸爸也喜欢你
- Thank you. - Dad likes you, too.
我想他需要 一种真正的家庭生活
I think what he needs is a... a proper home life.
他需要人照顾
He needs looking after.
闻起来真香
Smells good.
真遗憾 我们不能享用了
Sorry we won't be able to eat it.
我们必须带詹姆斯回去她妈妈那
We have to return James to his mother.
她刚回国 看到了报纸上的报道
She's just got back from abroad and seen the papers.
这也可以理解 她希望儿子回家去
Understandably, she wants him home.
- 我能留下来吗 这可是咖喱 - 不可以
- Can't I stay? It's curry. - No, you can't.
跟詹姆斯作个伴
Keep James company
去把外套穿上
Get your coat.
卖♥♥相也很好
Looks good, too.
露西
Lucy.
是洋葱的关系
It's the onions.
你走吧
Just go.
国际圣诞巡回演出
玛丽察芭蕾剧 现接受订位
很好
Tres jolie.
真漂亮
Superbe.
然后
And...
噢 不 不 不 不!
Oh, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不! 这是胡桃夹子
No, no, no! This is The Nutcracker,
不是动物嘉年华
not The Carnival Of The Animals.
你看起来就像一只大象!
You look like an elephant!
这样 你看着我
Alors. Regardez.
这才是 完美
This...parfait.
然后
And then...
手臂像这样 轻盈 轻盈
The arms like this. Lightness... With lightness.
灵巧
And leger.
你是糖果仙子 雪希 又不是大汤团
You're a fairy made of sugar, Cherie, not a dumpling.
安静 否则我就踢碎你蛋蛋
Be quiet, or I'll crack your nuts.
- 再一遍 - 夫人
- Encore. - Madame.
停
Arrête.
啊 休息十分钟
Ah. Dix minutes.
我给你
When I um...
我给你电♥话♥的时候 珠蕾夫人
When I telephoned you, Madame Joilet,
你说过 这个舞♥女♥安娜·斯特拉文斯卡娅
you said this dancer Anna Stravinska
在12月3号♥的演出结束后就离开了
left after the performance on December 3rd
之后你就再也没见过她了
and you've never seen her since.
没错 那是在利特尔汉普顿的最后一晚
Correct. Our last night at Littlehampton.
一场普通的演出 但掌声不止
A modest venue, but a standing ovation.
我们第二晚在南海城开演
The next night we opened in Southsea,
但安娜一直没有出现
but Anna never arrived.
老实说 她已经在变老了
To be frank, she was...getting on.
舞♥女♥的职业生涯是很短的
It's a short life as a dancer.
如果她是一匹马
If she was a horse...
就会被放养吃草吗
She would be...put out to grass?
不 不 警督
No, no, Inspector.
我说的是卖♥♥出去屠宰
I think you say the knacker's yard.
你知道斯特拉文斯卡娅小姐
Do you have any idea where
现在有可能在哪里吗
Miss Stravinska might be now?
女孩子离开的事 尤其是在巡演时
Girls disappear, especially on tour.
这并不少见
It's not uncommon.
或许她惹上麻烦了 你们懂的
Perhaps she got herself into trouble, if you understand.
偏僻街巷的破医生
A doctor in the back street.
可是不对 安娜不是这种人
But no. Not with Anna.
那不大可能
That's not likely.
她是很虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
She's a very good Catholic.
很抱歉 我帮不上忙
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
俄♥罗♥斯♥来的天主教♥徒♥?
Catholic? From Russia?
俄♥罗♥斯♥?
Russia?
哦 她的名字 不不不
Oh, her name. No, no, no, no.
这只是芭蕾舞者的一种潮流 安娜是法国人
It's a fashion with ballet dancers. Anna is French.
- 你知道她的真名吗 - 不知道
- Do you know her real name? - No.
她跟我说过 她有过一个英国丈夫
She had an English husband, she told me.
有过 那他还在生吗
Had. Is he still alive?
我只知道他们已经没有在一起了
All I know is she is no longer with him.
他们在哪里结婚的呢
Where did they marry?
伦敦吧 我想
London, I believe.
还有 他们是不是有过一个儿子呢 夫人
And er... did they have a son, madame?
不可能!
Impossible!
一个人不可能兼任母亲和舞者
One cannot have a child and dance.
- 咖喱怎么样? - 好极了
- How was the curry? - Excellent.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没有什么能比得上家常简单的烹饪 对吧
There's nothing like plain, simple cooking, is there?
那我就取消了夏蕙酒店的订位吧
I'll cancel our reservation at the Savoy, then, shall I?
哈乐德!
Harold!
别闹了
Stop bickering.
我觉得咖喱非常美味
I thought the curry was delicious.
确实很辣 艾尔斯巴罗小姐
It was certainly hot, Miss Eyelesbarrow.
- 请给我倒点水来 - 请给我也倒点
- After you with the water. - May I have some, too?
我去拿多些来
I'll fetch some more.
爸爸 求你别沮丧了
Dad, please don't be upset.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表