It terrified him to death. He swung round and as he did
然后那个人朝他开了枪
so that other person shot him.
把左轮手♥枪♥丢在他身边
And let the revolver drop beside him
谁会这么做呢
But who would do that?
您得找出究竟是谁
You'll have to find out from Miss Blacklock
想杀了布莱克洛克小姐
who wanted to kill her.
如果您找出了那个人
And if you find that out,
就能找到杀害鲁迪·斯切尔兹的凶手了
you'll find out who killed Rudi Scherz.
回去
Go.
回床上去
Go back to bed.
他的脸
His face.
那个可怜的 可怜的人
That poor...that poor man.
那个可怜的
That poor...
他脸上的血
The blood on his face
- 我很害怕 邦妮 - 我知道
- I'm scared, Bunny. - I know.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
感谢上帝那不是你 不是你
But thank God it wasn't you. It wasn't you.
我去给你沏杯茶
I'm going to go and make a cup of tea.
别这样 你差点把我吓出心脏病来
Don't do that, you'll give me a heart attack.
温柏 我们丰收了 剩下很多东西
Quinces. We've had a harvest and we've got far too many.
我不求回报
I don't want anything in return.
你要去教堂吗
Are you coming to church?
我不想被人看见和你一起
I mustn't be seen with you.
我们谈过这个 而且...
We talked about this and...
不 不 我现在不想见到你
No. No, don't want to see you now
不
No.
什么
What?
永远吗
Ever?
- 他跟你说了什么 - 拜托
- What's he said to you? - Please.
走吧
Please.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Good morning. - Morning.
- 早上好 马普尔小姐 - 早上好
- Morning, Miss Marple. - Good morning.
你知道伊斯特布鲁克上校
Do you know if Colonel Easterbrook
今早是否会来教堂吗
is coming to church this morning?
恐怕他生病了
Erm... I believe he's ill, I'm afraid.
真抱歉
Oh. I'm so sorry.
这个 这个发生在
This... This, erm, murder at...
布莱克洛克小姐家的谋杀案让他头疼不已
..Miss Blacklock's, it's...preying on his mind.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me.
我在想 作为一个当过兵的人
You'd have thought, having been a soldier,
他是最不应该因此而头疼的
he'd be the last person to let it prey on his mind.
斯威腾汉姆一家来村里多长时间了
How long have the Swettenhams been in the village?
一年了
A year.
他们在亚奇·伊斯特布鲁克之前来的
They arrived just before Archie Easterbrook.
警督先生 我有事要向您汇报
Insepctor, I have some information for you.
能稍等一下吗 柯辛斯基小姐
Can I talk to you later, Miss Kosinski?
是的 当然 我也没什么重要的事 警督先生
Yes. Yes, of course. I will know nothing, will I, Inspector?
我不会告诉您我听到是谁
I will not be able to tell you who I heard talking
在亭子里
in the summerhouse
和死去的男孩在他要钱的那天交谈
with that dead boy the same day he came begging for money.
是谁
Who?
海默斯夫人
Mrs Haymes.
你确定菲利帕·海默斯
You're sure it was Rudi Scherz
是在和鲁迪·斯切尔兹交谈吗
that Phillipa Haymes was talking to?
我不会撒谎
I do not lie.
我看到他走过
I see him leave and cross.
我出去后听到他们交谈
And when I go outside I hear them talk
我想"你也不知道避嫌 我高贵的小姐"
And I think, "So, this is how you behave, my fine lady."
但现在我明白了
But now I realise it was
菲利帕·海默斯不是在和他谈情说爱
not love Phillipa Haymes planned with him.
他们是在密谋抢劫并谋杀
It was to rob and murder Miss Blacklock,
善待她的布莱克洛克小姐
who has been so kind to her.
当然 你们认为我在撒谎
But, of course, you think I lie.
- 不 - 就是如此
- No. - Yes.
你们这些人
You people!
你们都认为我在撒谎
You all think I lie.
布莱克洛克小姐随后就来
Miss Blacklock will be down in a minute.
邦妮 我们是等着还是先走
Bunny, should we wait or should we walk on?
先走吧
Oh, walk on.
- 别等她了 - 好的
- Walk on. - Fine.
我们先走
Walk on.
这门是干什么的 邦纳小姐
What's this door, Miss Bunner?
我每周总有几次试图打开它
Oh, I try and open it three times a week!
是通向客厅的
It's the dummy to the sitting room.
两间屋子合为一间后就把它锁上了
It was fastened when the two rooms were thrown into one.
钉上了还是只是锁上了
Nailed up or just locked?
锁上并栓好了 几年没打开过了
Oh, locked and bolted. It hasn't been opened for years.
- 对吧 利蒂 - 可你还是想去打开它
- Has it, Letty? - Even though you keep trying.
是不是有个桌子顶在门边
Did it used to have a table against it?
- 是的 有个茶几 - 何时移走的
- The hall table, yes. - When was it moved?
最近
Oh, recently.
大约十天半个月前
About ten days or a fortnight ago.
多拉 亲爱的 你最好还是走吧
Dora, dear, it's best you go.
我们不知道警♥察♥会待多久
We don't know how long the police will be.
是的
Oh, yes.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我慢点走
I'll walk slowly.
它为何被移走
Why was it moved?
我记得菲利帕放了一大瓶花
I think Phillipa did a big vase of flowers
它们 它们很漂亮
and they were, well, they were really beautiful.
满眼的秋色
Full of September colours.
但放在那里太占地了 所以她挪走了
But far too big for there so she moved them here.
- 有钥匙吗 - 是的
- Is there a key? - Yes.
钥匙在这儿
Yes, there are keys in here.
就是其中的一把 我应该没记错
It will be one of these, I shouldn't wonder.
等一下
Let's see.
是的 就是其中的一把
Ah, yes. It will be one of these.
十分感谢
Thank you very much.
铰链已经上过油了
The hinges have been oiled.
门没被封上
This door's not sealed.
最近被打开过
It's been opened. Recently.
但为什么呢
But why?
因为我认为想杀你的那个人
Because I believe the person that tried to kill you...
在停电的时候就在房♥间里
..was inside the room when the lights went out.
他们就是这样在鲁迪·斯切尔兹之后出去的
And this is how they got out behind Rudi Scherz.
不会太久了
Not much longer.
就在这几天
Just these few days.
但我不值得被谋杀啊 警督先生
But I'm not worth murdering, Inspector
至少现在还不
At least, not yet.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
只是因为有一天 我会变得非常富有
Simply that, one day, I may be a very rich woman.
有可能很快
Possibly quite soon.
但现在我只能依靠微薄的退休金和租金
But until then, I exist on a small annuity and my lodgers.
我有的钱在一战期间
What money I had went the way of all German
都用来购买♥♥德国和意大利的证券了
and Italian securities during the war.
那你是怎么得到钱的
Then how will you come into money?
你记得兰德尔·戈德勒吗 那个投资家
Do you remember Randall Goedler, the financier?
听说过他的名字
By name, yes.
那个百万富翁
The millionaire?
几倍于百万富翁
Several times over.
我当了他二十多年的秘书
I was his secretary for over 20 years.
他死时没有子嗣
He died without children
把他的遗产托管给他妻子
and left his fortune in trust to his wife
他妻子死后会给我
and after her death to me.
在近十年左右
The last ten years or so
我一直有谋杀戈德勒夫人的完美动机
I've had an excellent motive for murdering Mrs Goedler.
但这帮不到你什么 对吧 警督先生
But that doesn't help you, does it, Inspector?
我想冒昧地问一下 戈德勒夫人是否
Forgive me asking this, but did Mrs Goedler
怨恨她的丈夫将遗产留给你
resent her husband leaving you his money?
我知道你在想什么 警督先生
I know what you're thinking, Inspector,
但我不是兰德尔的情妇
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表