钱吗 不 马普尔小姐 金钱不是答案
Money! Oh, no, Miss Marple, money is not the answer.
人们会...
People will...
人们会利用她 这是人之常情
People take advantage of her, that's what they do.
有些人...
Some people...
我不会点名 但...
I won't name names, but...
有些人 比如帕特里克·西蒙斯
Well, some people, like Patrick Simmons,
就会占便宜
they take advantage.
我所知道的就有两次 他向利蒂拿钱
Twice, to my knowledge, he has got money out of Lotty
两次他都欠了钱
and twice he's run up a debt.
她有时候太轻易相信别人了
No, she is too trusting at times.
你和我都了解这个世界 马普尔小姐
You and I know the world, Miss Marple
我们不会那么轻易相信别人
we would not be as trusting,
如果我要说 那帕特里克肯定认识那瑞士男孩
and, if you ask me, that Patrick knew
我是这么认为的
that Swiss boy, that's what I think.
- 你为什么会这么认为 - 钱
- What makes you think that? - Money.
同时我也认为是他动了那盏灯 让灯熄灭的
And I think he fiddled with that lamp in the dining room,
因为我很清楚地记得
to make the lights go out, because I distinctly remember
那是一个牧羊女 而不是牧羊人
it was the shepherdess, not the shepherd
并且在第二天...
and the next day...
早上好 马普尔小姐 天气真是越来越冷了
Good morning, Miss Marple, getting cold outside, isn't it?
早上好
Good morning.
我还没给你点餐 我现在给你点吧
I haven't ordered for you, but I can order again.
你去购物了吗
Have you been shopping?
- 服务员 - 有人生日
- Excuse me. - Someone's birthday.
能给我... 服务员
May I have... Excuse me!
我想要米琪做一个蛋糕 你觉得呢
I think we should get Mitzi to bake a cake, don't you?
马普尔小姐 你一定要和我们回去看看
Oh, Miss Marple, you must come back with us.
菲利帕给我做了一个
Phillipa has done the most
非常漂亮的插花
wonderful flower arrangement for me.
你一定要看看
You must see it.
我打算去看看艾米
I had planned to meet Amy.
艾米也可以一起来 大家都应该来看看
Amy can come, too. Oh, everyone must see it.
真是太漂亮了
It's just marvellous!
喂 请问是军队战俘失散人员办公室吗
Hello, is that the War Office?
这里是克雷杜克警♥察♥局
This is Middleshire Police.
我想查查几个人的记录
I'd like to check the service record of
拜托您了
a number of people, please.
亚奇·伊斯特布鲁克 帕特里克·西蒙斯
Archie Easterbrook Patrick Simmons
谢谢
Thank you.
她用了安详的颜色
She said she used soothing colours
为了给灾难后的房♥子带来宁静
to try and bring some calm to the house after all the trouble.
当然 她真聪明
Oh, of course. She's so clever.
当时肯定吓坏了 布莱克洛克小姐
It must have been a terrible shock, Miss Blacklock.
警♥察♥知道斯切尔兹先生是怎么进来的吗
Do the police know how Mr Scherz broke in?
他走进来的
He walked in.
或者是有人帮忙的 他们发现
Or was assisted.They've realised that the second door,
通向后面房♥间的第二扇门...
the one that leads to the back of the room,well, that door..
多拉 警♥察♥不希望我们到处说这件事
Dora, I don't think the Inspector wants that talked about.
对不起 利蒂
Oh, no, Lotty. I'm sorry.
我们会守口如瓶的
Well, we won't breathe a word.
那是你当时所站的地方吗
Is, erm, that where you were standing?
是的
Yes, she was.
灯熄灭的时候
She had the vase of violets in her hand
她手里拿着紫罗兰花瓶
when the lights went out.
不 是香烟盒
No, the cigarette box.
我正想给客人们派香烟
I was about to offer my guests cigarettes.
对 对的
Oh, yes, you were.
不好意思 牛奶没了 我去倒点
Well, if you'll excuse me, we seem to have run out of milk.
那肯定是德累斯顿牧羊人台灯
So that must be the Dresden shepherd lamp
那桌子真漂亮
and what a beautiful table.
以前更漂亮 可惜被香烟灰烧到了
Well, it was, but it's been ruined with a cigarette burn.
我知道当他冲进来的时候 人们都吓坏了
I mean, I know it was very frightening when he burst in,
但是人们应该对他们的香烟
but, well, people should take more care
更加留心一些
with their cigarettes.
菲利帕从哪里找到开得这么晚的玫瑰
Where did Phillipa find such late roses?
是在迪雅家吗
Was it Dyas Hall?
不 在花♥园♥里 我带你去看
No, no, in the garden. I'll show you.
好
Oh, yes.
失陪一下
Excuse us.
抱歉 我进来是想找第二盏德累斯顿灯的
Oh, I'm sorry. I came in search of the second Dresden lamp.
多拉说它在这里 很漂亮
Dora said it was in here. Dora said it's wonderful.
对 它一定在这里的某个地方
Yes, it must be here somewhere.
一个牧羊女
A shepherdess, erm...
我打扰你了
I'm disturbing you.
没有 我至少在想米琪
No, I was just thinking about Mitzi and
还有她在波兰经历的事情
what she must have gone through in Poland.
我不知道哪个更糟糕
I wonder what's worse
认为你会在战争中的某一天死去
thinking you might die at any time in the war
或是认为你会在现在的某一天死去
or thinking you might die at any time now.
只因为一个故意的行为
Because of a deliberate act.
这盏灯一定在这里的某个地方
Well, this lamp must be here somewhere.
我们去门厅碰碰运气
Let's try the hall.
我有这些台灯好几年了
I've had those lamps for years.
对 当你拥有一个东西很久之后
Yes, and when you've had possessions a long time
它们就变得充满回忆了对吗
they get so full of memories, don't you think?
它们几乎比照片还要好
They're almost better than photographs.
现在的人们都不这么做了
which is another thing people don't do nowadays.
他们很少在外面摆照片
They put very few photographs around.
我们得问问多拉
We'll have to ask Dora.
我有一张艾米三岁时的照片
I have a lovely one of Amy, aged three
抱着一只猫斜视着
holding a cat and squinting.
我猜你有很多亲戚关系
I expect you have many of your cousins and other relations.
茱莉亚和帕特里克不是 实际上
Not Julia and Patrick, no. In truth
我都忘了我表亲的孩子叫什么了
I'd forgotten what my cousin's children were called, actually.
或是她有几个孩子
Or how many she had,
直到她写信问我能不能让他们住在这里
until she wrote and asked me if they could stay.
我希望这些花能让你高兴起来
I'd hoped the flowers would cheer you up.
至少说服你把假发戴上
At least persuade you to put your wig on.
我们不需要那个人 母亲 你我不需要他
We don't need that man, Mother, not you and me.
他除了苦恼还能带来什么呢
What else would he bring but unhappiness?
你根本不了解他
You don't know him at all.
我很明白这一点
I know enough to know that.
好吧 你可以给他再做一个周末烤肉
OK, you can cook another cosy Sunday roast for him,
出去散散步 假装过着快乐的家庭生活
go for walks, play happy families.
但他是一个酒鬼 他总是要喝酒的
But he's a drinker, and he'll always drink.
你也知道他总会喝酒
You know he'll always drink.
不 为了邦妮的派对
Oh, no, we're not getting dressed up
我们不会还得打扮一下吧
for Bunny's party, are we?
我只是认为我们应该尽点心
Well, I just thought we should make an effort.
今天下午 埃德蒙·斯威腾汉姆在门厅里
Edmund Swettenham left a jar of honey for me
给我留了一罐蜂蜜还有一张卡片
in the hall this afternoon along with a card.
我不知道他是怎么知道今天是我生日的
I don't know how he knew it was my birthday.
人们都太友善了
People are so kind.
天啊
Oh, no!
它们会看起来美极了
They'll look gorgeous.
今晚在你的派对上 你一定要看起来很美
You must look nice for your party tonight.
每个人都想关心关心你
Everyone wants to make a fuss of you.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你不是皇家成员或是其他可疑的身份吧
You're not royalty or anything else dubious
马普尔小姐
are you, Miss Marple?
不是
No.
只是因为艾米邀请了半个村子的人来吃晚餐
It's just with Amy inviting half the village round for dinner
就像是你来进行国事访问似的
it's as if you're on a state visit.
不 我住在一个很像这里的一个村庄里
No, I live in a village much like this.
你真是幸运 我不知道
Lucky you. I don't know
人们为什么会住在这种地方
why people live in places like this.
除非他们像伊斯特布鲁克
Unless they're like Easterbrook.
伦敦这里有太多从印度来的鬼魂
There's too many ghosts in London from India.
至少 那是他告诉我母亲的
At least, that's what he's told my mother.
很明显 他在那里有个女儿
Evidently he has a daughter there,
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表