Why has he done that?
因为他嫉妒 占有欲强
Because he's jealous and posssessive
埃德蒙是私生子
Edmund's illegitimate.
从来都没有什么斯威腾汉姆先生
There's never been a Mr Swettenham,
只有我们两个
it's just been the two of us,
他恨我
and he resents me
因为我要离开他拥有自己的生活
building a life for myself away from him.
他... 他嫉妒我会有一个...
He's... He's jealous of me getting a...
体面的 令人尊敬的家庭
...a proper, respectable married name.
这很过分吗
Why is that too much to ask, hm?
亚奇和我从没有犯过罪
Archie and I haven't committed any crime!
除了这一个
Except for one.
米琪 我为这事感到内疚
Mitzi, I feel very guilty about this.
那天是我偷了你的肉
It was me who stole your meat that day.
羊肉?
The lamb?
我想好好款待亚奇 我想给他留个好印象
I wanted to treat Archie, I wanted to impress him.
那天下午你不在
It was your afternoon off.
我知道布莱克洛克小姐和邦妮会去店里
I knew Miss Blacklock and Bunny would be at the shops.
瑞士男孩来要钱那天吗
That was the day the Swiss boy came begging?
不 不 你下午休息的那天
No. No, it was your afternoon off.
我从箱子里偷了一块肉
I stole the meat from the safe
然后偷偷溜到前面
and then I crept out into the front.
我几乎被抓到现成 因为利蒂提早回来了
I nearly got caught red-handed because Letty came back early.
我只是想款待亚奇
I only wanted to treat Archie.
如果我承认我有枪
If I had admitted to having the gun,
我会成为嫌疑犯
I would have been a suspect
你们会查出我之前的所有事
and you would have found out all this about me.
我...我不想让镇子的人知道...
And I... I didn't want the village to know...
我是被军队开除的
..I'd been thrown out of the Army.
我不想让她知道
Well, I didn't want her to know.
谁
Who?
塞迪
Sadie.
我来这儿是为了忘记以前的事
I'd come here to escape all this...
还有
...and...
还有塞迪
and Sadie...
遇见她是我一生中
Well, she is the best thing that ever
最幸运的事
could have happened. She is.
但如果她知道了我的过去 她会...
But if she ever finds out about my past, she would...
那个房♥间的所有人都知道我有那把枪
Everyone in that room knew I had that gun!
所有人
Everyone!
而且他们每个人都有可能偷走它
And any one of them could have taken it!
肯定在某个地方
Surely, somewhere, there's got to be
有索妮娅和法布里肯的照片
a photograph of Sonia and Fabricant.
我们要查出这个家的人长什么样
We've got to find out what this family looks like.
你认为他是艾利克斯吗
Well, do you think he's Alex?
我...我该拿他怎么办
Well... Well, what shall I do with him?
放他走 去追查他的女儿
Well, let him go. Trace his daughter, though.
查出她在哪儿
Find out where she is.
邦妮和我们
Bunny and us.
对 这是多拉 上帝保佑她
Yes, that's Dora, bless her.
这本看起来大概是那年的
This looks about the right year.
欧洲 找到了
Europe. Here we go.
那时您还在为
You'd have been working for
戈德勒家工作对吗
the Goedlers by then, wouldn't you?
那天我们重新整理书架时
This isn't the way it was the other day
照片还在的对吧
when we rearranged the bookshelf, was it?
对
No.
是的 所有索妮娅的照片都被拿走了
No.All the photographs of Sonia have been removed.
它们当时肯定在这上面 因为我们
They were definitely here, because we were teasing you
还取笑您那时的穿着来着 记得吗
about the clothes you were wearing, do you remember?
CLB 这是您妹妹的吗
CLB. Is this your sister?
抱歉
Sorry.
"最亲爱的夏洛特 我希望
"Dearest Charlotte, I wish
你能下决心去见见别人
you would make up your mind to see people.
你容貌的缺陷远非你所想的那么严重"
Your disfigurement is not nearly as bad as you think."
"亲爱的夏洛特 昨天
"Dear Charlotte, yesterday,
蓓尔和索妮娅去野餐了
Belle and Sonia went for a picnic.
兰德尔也请假了 鸽王公♥司♥成立了..."
Randall also took the day off. The Asvogel flotation..."
我能拿走这些吗
May I take these?
它们能有什么用
What good can they do you?
这里可能有些关于索妮娅性格的描述
There might be something description of Sonia's character,
一些小细节会有助于构建一个完整形象
some incident to help build up a picture.
拿走吧 然后烧了它们
Take them. Take them and then burn them.
除了我和夏洛特 它们对任何人没有任何意义
They don't mean anything to anyone except me and Charlotte.
现在一切都远去了
That's all gone now.
很令人感动 真的
It's touching, really.
为了维系她妹妹对生活的信心
She pours out everything, in the hopes
她倾其所有
of sustaining her sister's interest in life,
甚至建议尝试新型碘酒疗法治疗她的毁容
even suggesting new iodine treatments for her disfigurement.
这里还清晰地描绘了
And there's a clear picture
她们背后的那位老父亲
of an old father in the background.
布莱克洛克医生
Dr Blacklock.
一个真正固执的老恶棍
A real pig-headed old bully,
绝对地顽固不化
absolutely set in his ways.
你对索妮娅有什么印象
What impression do you get of Sonia?
她当然是下定了决心走自己的路
Well, she's determined to get her own way, definitely.
强烈的决心
Strong.
她自己也有钱
And she had her own money,
那个男人可能是因为这个娶了她
which is probably why this man married her.
"索妮娅希望你记得她
"Sonia asks to be remembered to you.
她刚来过 她的手一会儿张开一会儿握紧
She has just come in and is closing and unclosing her hands,
像一只在磨尖爪子的愤怒的猫
like an angry cat sharpening its claws.
我猜她和兰德尔又吵架了
I suspect she and Randall have had another row.
你跟我们说你丈夫在意大利被杀了
You told us your husband had been killed in Italy.
是的
Yes.
说出事实不是更好吗
Wouldn't it have been better to have told the truth?
他是个逃兵
He was a deserter.
你非要旧事重提吗
Do you have to rake everything up?
你想怎么做 告诉所有人吗
What are you going to do, tell everyone?
你认为这样做真的有必要
Do you think that's really necessary,
或者是善良的吗 善警督先生
Inspector, or kind?
我们期望人们说实话 海默斯夫人
We expect people to tell the truth about themselves, Mrs Haymes.
爱德华不知道这些 我也不想让他知道
Edward doesn't know and I don't want him to know.
我们对他父亲来说什么都不是 最好维持现状
We meant nothing to his father and it's best kept that way.
对我们来说 他去参战就再没回来
To us, he went to war and never came back.
那你最后一次看见他是什么时候
So when was the last time you saw him?
好几年了
Oh, not for years.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
或许在我看来
It never seemed to me likely
你那天在凉亭见的不是鲁迪·斯切尔兹
that you met Rudi Scherz in the summerhouse.
我猜你那天下午见的人
I suggest the man you actually met
就是你的丈夫
that afternoon was your husband.
逃兵通常都是孤注一掷的 海默斯夫人
Deserters are often desperate men, Mrs Haymes,
会犯下许多抢劫案
and commit many robberies.
他出现了 我已经好几年没见过他了
He turned up. I hadn't seen him for years
然后他出现了 说需要钱
and he turned up wanting money.
而你给了他
And you supplied it.
我能有什么钱 我没给
What money do I have? No.
现在看来他知道我没钱了
Now that he's realised that.
我觉得我不会再见到那个男人了 警督先生
I don't think I'll be seeing that man again, Inspector.
灯
Lamp
紫罗兰
Violets
碘酒
Iodine
严重的毁容
Severe Affliction
珍珠项链
Pearls
羔羊肉
Lamb
怎么没电了
What's happened to the lights?
一定是保险丝坏了 我会修好的
The fuse must have gone. I'll fix it.
天知道你为什么把被单晾出去 要下雨了
Heaven knows why you put the sheets out. It's going to rain.
我们可以把它收进来
Well, we might get away with it.
那我会看到
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表