Thank you
我在6点15分开门给他后 就回到了厨房♥
I showed him in at 6:15 and then went back to the kitchen.
但他看起来似乎很高兴
He wasn't half looking pleased with himself
就像猫捉到老鼠一样
though, like the cat that got the cream.
大概五分钟之后 我听到
Then I heard him give a blooming great sneeze
他打了个响嚏
about five minutes after,
再后来我见到他时
and the next time I see him,
他已经死了
he was dead.
很好 希尔小姐 下去吧
Very well, Miss Hill. Step down.
你知道是上校判她未婚夫入狱的吗
Did you know the colonel sent her young man to prison?
弗兰克·塔兰特
Frank Tarrant.
最后 普罗瑟罗太太 你能想到
Lastly, Mrs Protheroe, can you think of anyone
有谁会想杀害你丈夫的吗
who might have wished your husband harm?
不 恐怕我想不出
No. No-one at all, I'm afraid.
谢谢你 - 但是
Thank you. - Although...
请讲 - 礼拜一在梅尔切斯特商业街上
Yes? - On Monday in Melchester High Street,
他差点被一辆摩托车给撞了
he was nearly hit by a motorcycle.
你是想说那是故意的?
Are you suggesting this was deliberate?
当时看起来倒不像是
It didn't seem so at the time.
我只是觉得我应该提一下
I just thought I should mention it.
我判定死者
I find that the deceased
卢修斯·亚历山大·普罗瑟罗上校
Colonel Lucius Alexander Protheroe,
是被未知的一人或多人所谋杀
was murdered by a person or persons unknown.
你怀疑那辆摩托车有问题吗
Did you wonder about the motorbike?
我想它只是开得过快了
It was just going too fast, I thought.
但他当时确实就差一点儿
He did come very close, though.
他还是她 谁说得准呢
He or she. One couldn't tell.
话说回来 礼拜二下午
By the way, when the colonel
上校在梅尔切斯特呆了那么晚
stayed late in Melchester on Tuesday afternoon,
他在做什么呢
what was he doing?
我想 是去见罗斯·哈金斯太太吧
Meeting Mrs Ross-Harkins, I think.
赫麦亚妮吗 她是主教的妻子
Hermione? The bishop's wife,
也是他的法官同僚
and his fellow magistrate too.
警督 请你一定要找出凶手
Inspector, please find out who did this.
如果有人故意陷害
If someone tried to make it look as if...
那他们一定是很恨我和劳伦斯 而且 呃
Well, they must hate Lawrence and me very much, and er...
嗯 我很害怕
Well, I'm scared.
等一下
Wait.
噢
Oh.
这是在落地窗外面找到的
This was outside the French windows.
牧师家没人抽烟
No one at the vicarage smokes.
是丹尼斯偷偷藏的吧 - 你闻下
Dennis sneaking a crafty one? - Sniff.
法国的 很久之前 去休假的年轻人
French. Young men on leave a long time ago
他们会从法国带这个回来
they'd bring them back from France.
我怀疑 杜福斯先生从小路走出来的时候
When Monsieur Dufosse appeared on the footpath,
是不是刚从树林里出去的
I wonder if he'd only just turned into it from the woods.
你看 事情发生之后
Look, it's easy to imagine
很容易会有各种各样的猜想
all kinds of things after the event,
但是事情其实很简单
but the simple fact is...
谋杀从来不简单
Murder is never simple.
如果我们放弃任何线索 那就太愚笨了
We would be foolish, stupid, to ignore any possibility.
我们?
We?
我说了我们吗
Did I say that?
真是抱歉
So sorry.
我也不知道该送她一盒巧克力
I don't know whether to buy her a box of chocs
还是踢开她的拐杖
or kick away her stick.
我更喜欢巧克力
I'd prefer the chocolates.
你没有穿黑色真是太棒了 那太沮丧了
How marvellous that you're not in black. It's so dreary.
我该认识你吗 - 我想让你认识
Should I know you? - I want you to.
你是谁 - 啊 "西尔维娅是谁
Who are you? - Ah."Who is Sylvia?
她是什么样的人呢"
What is she?"
我们来慢慢聊
Let's have a little chat.
我沿着小路散了一会步
I made a walk along the footpath.
景色很美丽
It is very beautiful.
你有进去过树林吗 杜福斯先生
Did you go into the woods, Mr Dufosse?
没有 只是在小路上散步
No. Footpath only.
你什么时候回去法国
When do you go back to France?
我们现在已经误了搭联运车的时间
We have missed the good connection now.
明天坐首班火车离开
Tomorrow by the first train.
我可能还需要联♥系♥你们
I might need to get in touch with you.
你们的杂♥志♥社叫什么名字
What's this magazine of yours called?
麻烦把它拼出来
You'll have to spell it.
主教和他太太明天才能回来吗
And the bishop and his wife get back tomorrow?
麻烦转告赫麦亚妮 让他们一回到
Would you please be kind to ask Hermione to telephone me
梅尔切斯特就给我打个电♥话♥
as soon as they get back to Melchester?
我是简·马普尔
Jane Marple.
或许 是的
It might, yes.
的确是非常重要
Very important indeed.
安妮拿到了屋子
Anne gets the hall.
但你也可以自己安顿下来
But you can set up on your own.
我会帮你找地方的
I'll help you look for somewhere.
他才去世了两天
He's only been dead two days.
所以呢 你讨厌他啊
So? You hated him.
凶手是在帮你忙呢 - 丹尼斯
The killer did you a favour. - Dennis!
我说的是实话 - 我会回屋了
It's true. - I'm going in.
为什么你跟马普尔小姐说你丢了贝雷帽
Why did you tell Miss Marple you lost your beret?
打网球的时候 你还带着呢
You had it at tennis.
你在偷听吗
Were you listening?
而且我们还没打完 你就离开了
And you left before we finished the game.
你也很快就走了 园丁告诉我的
And you went soon after. The gardener told me.
是啊 但你总不会觉得我会杀了你父亲吧
Yes. But you don't think I could have killed your father.
你总不会觉得我会那么关心你吧
You don't think I care enough about you.
我知道是谁杀的 - 你们在这里啊
I know who did it. - There you are.
真是一石二鸟
Two birds, one stone.
或许你们能给我说说
Perhaps you could tell me
你们周二傍晚都在哪里呢
where you both were on Tuesday evening.
我们在一起打网球
Together. We played tennis.
然后一起去树林散步了
Then we went for a walk. In the woods.
是啊 去了树林 走得挺远
Yes, the woods, rolling around
差不多都走到本哈姆镇了 真是个美好的夜晚
over towards Much Benham. It was a smashing evening.
对吧
Wasn't it?
你好 托尼对吧 我是琼·哈格里夫斯
Hello, Tony? It's Joan Hargreaves.
我需要你帮忙 你那里离圣玛丽·米德村近吗
I need a favour. Is your place anywhere near St Mary Mead?
我把账本放在书桌上了
I left the ledgers on the desk
这样上校一来 你就可以交给他
so you'd have them to hand when the colonel arrived.
你想会不会是被 凶手拿走了
You don't think the...murderer took them?
不会 我想只是玛丽乱动东西罢了
No. I expect Mary's been moving things.
话说回来 帐目都整理好了吧
Were they all in order, by the way?
普赖斯·里德利太太那张一磅的钞票
Mrs Price-Ridley's pound note was counted in
算到了义卖♥♥的钱里了
with the jumble sale money.
我回查了过去六个月的帐目
I went back over the last six months
帐面都是平的
and everything balances.
正如我们所说的一样
As we knew it would.
"私欲生出罪
"Lust bringeth forth sin
而罪生出死"
and sin bringeth forth death."
我 我不能再呆下去了
I...I can't stay in here.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
突然之间 我们就似乎冷淡了
Suddenly, we just seem so...distant.
你想要怎么做呢
What would you like to do?
噢
Oh...
离开这里 只有我们两个
Walk away, just the two of us
一起迎接清新飘雪的早晨
into a crisp and snowy morning.
然后以此作画
Then paint it.
玛丽听到的喷嚏声
The sneeze that Mary heard
有可能是凶手发出的 对吧
that could have been the murderer, couldn't it?
而安妮当时在场
And Anne was there.
我只希望她平安无事
I just hope she's safe.
你朋友早到了 很好
He is early, your friend. Good.
晚安啊
Bonjour.
你们工作的杂♥志♥社战前就倒闭了
The magazine you work for went out of business before war.
好了 你们都拿走了什么 银器吗
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表