但得靠信托基金的利息来周转
but has to run it on the interest
这基金是和我们共享的
from a trust fund he shares with us.
因为我有亚历山大 对我影响倒是不大
In my case, through Alexander. It's pretty small change.
但是可怜的爱玛是没有
Poor Emma won't see
资格分到这份基金的 如果卢瑟去世的话
any of the fund when it pays out on Luther's death.
- 那可是一大笔钱 - 太不公平了
- That's real bucks. - How unfair.
她是女人
She's a woman.
卢瑟也没有办法 受他老爸的疯狂遗嘱所限
Luther's hands are tied by his old man's crazy will.
他俩吵翻了 家务事
They fell out. Family stuff.
那 他不能卖♥♥了这里吗
Well, can't he sell?
不能
No.
卢瑟福别府庄园必须传给阿佛列
Rutherford Hall has to pass to Alfred.
爱德蒙死了之后 他就是长子
Since Edmund died, he's the eldest son.
- 那是什么? - 陵墓
- What's that? - The mausoleum.
克拉肯索普家族的安息地
The last resting place of the Crackenthorpes.
露西 露西 我们捉迷藏吧 露西!
Lucy! Lucy! Hide and seek, Lucy!
露西 露西 捉迷藏吧!
Lucy! Lucy! Hide and seek!
你们该叫艾尔斯巴罗小姐才对
That's Miss Eyelesbarrow to you.
可她说我们可以叫她露西的
But she said we can call her Lucy.
对吧 艾尔斯巴罗小姐?
Didn't you, Miss Eyelesbarrow?
我可没说你们可以这样喊着啊
I didn't say you could scream it.
你能陪我们玩吗 求你了
Will you play with us? Please.
- 求你了 - 我去弄甘蓝吧
- Please. - I'll do the sprouts.
- 万岁! - 万岁!
- Hooray! - Hooray!
玩一会就去睡觉
Then bed.
- 我数到100? - 好的
- 100? - Yes.
一 二 三
One, two, three,
四 五 六
four, five, six
在圣玛丽米德村没有炸鱼薯条快餐店
There's no fish-and-chip shop in St Mary Mead,
所以我想着给你尝尝鲜
so I thought it'd be a nice treat.
你可真不会说谎
You always were a bad fibber.
我看过你的食物橱了 我会去买♥♥食物的
I looked in your larder. I'll shop.
火车沿着路堤转弯的时候
What would I see from my train
我在车上看到的是什么地方
where the railway curves along an embankment?
有一大♥片♥土地和一所宅子
A large estate and a house?
卢瑟福别庄
Rutherford Hall.
对了 挺有意思的
Now, that is interesting.
我在历史协会的演讲上听说过
I heard a lecture at the history society.
虽然现在那地方和布瑞汉顿互不来往
Now the place is cut off from Brackhampton,
但是之前打算建轨道的
but that was the railway.
在1838年
In 1838
铁路公♥司♥出价900英镑买♥♥那家的一点土地
the company offered the family £900 for a slice of land,
估计是想直铺铁轨线路
so the railway could keep going in a straight line, supposedly.
铁路公♥司♥的代表碰了一鼻子灰
The representative got a biff on the nose
被打发走了
and was sent packing.
所以轨道只能用高成本沿着那片房♥产铺设
So the track had to skirt the estate at great cost.
真不敢想象那片土地现在值多少
That acreage these days I hate to think what that's worth.
你认识那家人吗
Do you know the family?
克拉肯索普家吗 不认识 那家医生倒是熟人
The Crackenthorpes? No. The doctor's an acquaintance.
人挺好的 我想他很喜欢那家的女儿
Nice chap. I think he's quite keen on the daughter.
你在计划些什么吗 马普尔小姐
Are you up to something, Miss Marple?
有吗
Am I?
- 露西 露西 - 来了!
- Lucy! Lucy! - Coming!
请别介意我问问 克拉肯索普先生
I hope you don't mind my asking, Mr Crackenthorpe, but...
但你从没想过加入家族事业吗
did you never think to join in the family business?
我有试想过
I had a vision.
看到了我的未来一览无遗地浮现
I saw my life unfolding before me,
终生陷进了可怕的太妃糖海里
drowning in a sea of sticky toffee
还要装作对开♥发♥椰子软糖很感兴趣
and pretending enthusiasm for a new line in coconut fudge.
"我谢谢你的好意了 老爸"
"No, thank you, Dad"
我跟他说 "我是有灵魂的 虽然你没有"
I told him. "I have a soul, even if you don't"
他是个可恶的老头 废了我的继承权
He was a spiteful man, cut me out of his will.
确保他的财富能隔代传下去
He made sure his wealth skipped a generation.
但起码我勇于反抗他
But at least I stood up to him.
这是在你结婚之前吗
Was that before you were married?
是的 但艾格妮丝并不看重钱
Yes, but money didn't mean anything to Agnes.
她是一个很好的母亲
She was a wonderful mother.
我反抗了父亲 她能理解我
I stood up to him and she understood why.
我沉浸在书海里
I buried myself in my books
接受了他所鄙视的素质教育
and got the sort of liberal education he despised.
信不信由你 我们那时很快乐
We were happy, believe it or not.
克拉肯索普先生
Mr Crackenthorpe.
她走了
She's gone.
我再也见不到她了
I'll never see her again.
杰奎琳吗?
Jacqueline?
是的
Yes.
我能坐下吗?
May I sit down?
给我说说她的事
Tell me about her.
她不是大众审美的那种美丽
She wasn't what you'd call... beautiful.
可她的眼睛 只要看你一眼
But her eyes... One look, you know.
你就愿意任她摆布了
Putty in her hands.
见过她的男人无一例外
Any man who ever met her.
然后呢
What happened?
她想要结束一切
She wanted to finish it.
我求她不要
I begged her not to.
但她不愿意听
But she wouldn't listen.
我知道我不是好男人 我真知道
I know I'm not a very good sort. I do know that.
听着 面对可怕的现实还为时未晚
Look, it's never too late to face up to something terrible.
我做不到
I can't.
我想你清楚她现在怎么了 对吧
I think you know what happened to her, don't you?
跟我说说
Tell me.
她
She's...
她
She's...
跟该死的马切特议员跑了
run off with Councillor bloody Marchant!
等下 你是说 她没有死?
Wait. You mean...she's not dead?
死?没有啊
Dead? No.
我只希望他们都不要起诉我
I just hope none of them press charges.
他们是谁
None of whom?
布瑞汉顿社交界的
None of the fat
那些又胖又蠢的已婚的大人物
stupid, married pillars of Brackhampton society,
在宾馆房♥间里 他们凝看着杰奎的眼睛
who looked into Jackie's eyes in assorted hotel bedrooms
任由她摆布
and turned to putty.
让我能抓住时机闯进去
Just long enough for me to burst in
装作是带了绿帽的丈夫
and play the wronged husband,
她却真的爱上了上一个人
except she really fell for the last one.
马切特
Marchant.
这太可怕了
That's dreadful.
让人心碎
Heartbreaking.
又少了一条捞钱的好路子
It was a bloody good little earner.
噢 麻烦你
Oh, excuse me.
我想来点咖啡
I could do with some coffee.
黑咖啡
Black.
自己去煮吧 克拉肯索普先生
Make it yourself, Mr Crackenthorpe.
献给简
敬爱你的Elspeth
亲爱的麦吉利卡迪
Dear Elspeth.
黑暗中的女人
WOMAN IN THE DARK
纪念 爱德蒙·克拉肯索普 海上失踪
伊迪丝·伊斯特利 1922-1942 爱妻及慈母 享年二十岁
深情悼念 艾格妮丝·克拉肯索普 爱妻及慈母
纪念 挚爱夫君及慈父 卢瑟·克拉肯索普
- 艾尔斯巴罗小姐吗 - 我是
- Miss Eyelesbarrow? - Yes
布瑞汉顿犯罪调查科 坎贝尔警探
Detective lnspector Campbell, Brackhampton ClD.
他又病倒了
He's taken to his bed again.
我更担心的是你
It's you I'm worried about.
警方正在让哈乐德和艾丽斯回来 还有塞缀克
The police are getting Harold and Alice to come. And Cedric.
本来他今天准备回西班牙的
He was supposed to be going back to Spain today,
但警方给机场打了电♥话♥
but they've called the airport.
但是艾尔斯巴罗小姐在陵园里做什么呢
What was Miss Eyelesbarrow doing in the mausoleum anyway?
你睡不着觉
You suffer from insomnia,
然后半夜出去散步
and went for a midnight walk,
然后想起来去看看陵园是什么样子
then you looked in the mausoleum to see what it was like.
- 不是的 - 不是?
- No. - No?
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表