Chaos. Not a single train
回圣玛丽·米德村的列车
to St Mary Mead the whole afternoon.
我们每撒一个谎
Every time we tell a lie...
都是对上帝的不敬
..we are offending God.
"人心比万物都诡诈
"The heart is deceitful above all things,
坏到极处
and desperately wicked.
谁能识透呢?"
Who can know it?"
上帝可以
Well, God can.
他鉴察人心 识人肺腑
He sees into our hearts and searches them,
依照各人所作所为
to give every man according to his ways
以及他的行事后果给予奖惩
and according to the fruit of his doings.
那么 让我们保持纯洁的心灵
Let us, then, keep our hearts pure
待我们与使徒保罗相见时 便可说
so we may say with Paul,
"在上帝面前 我一生心存良知"
"I have lived in all good conscience before God."
噢 真不走运 - 不关运气的事
Oh, bad luck. - It wasn't luck.
有人故意刺破我的轮胎
Someone stabbed my tyre.
真是粗暴至极
Such a violent thing to do.
这些天来坏事接踵而至
With everything that's been going on, I'm...
我真是害怕 列丁先生
I'm terrified, Mr Redding.
如果你乐意 我就陪你走回家吧
Well, I'll walk you to your digs if you'd like.
噢 好啊 你真愿意吗
Oh, yes, please. Would you?
愿上帝保佑你
Bless you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
什么事?
Yes?
我想要
I want to...
心存良知地活着
live in all good conscience.
请让我向你介绍
May I introduce you
我的母亲
to my mother
我知道 我知道我不是一个好母亲的模范
I know. I know I'm not a good advertisement for motherhood.
我又不需要什么模范妈妈
I don't want an advertisement.
容我冒犯 为什么上校要和你离婚呢
Why did the colonel divorce you, may I ask?
我有过那么一点点的放纵
I had a...tiny, tiny fling.
我乐衷于派对和社交
I like parties and people,
但是卢修斯想要管着我
but Lucius wanted to clip my wings.
他答应给我零用钱 条件是
He offered me an allowance in return...
条件是永远不再见我
In return for never seeing me again.
直到现在
Until now.
我第二任丈夫去世六年之后
It's taken me six years
我才能鼓起勇气
since my second husband died to get my courage up.
多半不过是些酒后之勇罢了
Dutch courage, mostly.
我并不为自己骄傲
I'm not very proud of myself.
至少你现在在这儿 妈妈
You're here now, Mother.
我还以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead.
先别说这些无谓感伤了
Never mind the hearts and flowers.
听我说 我们有目击证人看到
Look, when Protheroe came to your room...
普罗瑟罗去过你的房♥间 当时你是否要勒索他
We have a witness. Were you trying to blackmail him?
天啊 不 这可真是冤枉
Lord, no! I'm very well set up.
不 我只是告诉他
No. I just told him
我想见我可爱的女儿莱蒂斯
I wanted to see lovely daughter Lettice.
她会让我改过自新的
She's going to reform me.
我现在只有你了
You're all I've got.
她希望我住在小屋里
She sees me in a cottage,
有空就烘培果酱或者编织 之类的
baking jam and knitting...things.
要是我们有空能去旅游一下就好了 亲爱的
As long as we can have an occasional cruise, dear.
莱蒂斯
Lettice...
我能私下和你讲几句吗
may I have a private word?
这是安妮的 - 这是在你父亲被谋杀的
It's Anne's. - It was under the desk
书桌下面找到的
where your father was murdered.
我就知道是她杀的 告诉警方吧
I knew it was her. Tell the police.
是不是那天你假装
Did you put it there
找贝雷帽的时候放在那里的?
when you were pretending to look for your beret?
案发当天她并没戴着这对耳环
She wasn't wearing those earrings on the day of the murder.
没有吗 - 噢 莱蒂斯这可是我啊
Wasn't she? - Oh, Lettice, it's me.
好吧 但是我觉得
All right, but I don't see
这有什么大不了的 马普尔小姐
what difference it makes, Miss Marple.
反正就是她杀的
She killed him somehow
这样她就可以和劳伦斯在一起了
so she could get her hands on Lawrence.
莱蒂斯- 怎么了
Lettice - What?
你裙子上的红色颜料是新弄的吧
The red paint on your dress was new, wasn't it?
你之前就躲在那间小屋里
You'd just been in the shed.
那又怎样 我听到你们过来了 我得躲起来啊
So? I heard you all coming and I had to hide.
我肯定是碰到什么东西了
I must have brushed against something.
但是 这叫洋红色
It was magenta, anyway.
激♥情♥的颜色 劳伦斯说的
The colour of passion, Lawrence says.
要知道 赫麦亚妮 我必须要告诉警♥察♥
You know, Hermione, I'll have to tell the police.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
当上校如约来到牧师寓所时
When the colonel kept his appointment at the vicarage,
他刚好得知豪伊斯先生
he had just learnt
是因为受到怀疑而离开上一任教区的
that Mr Hawes left his last parish under a cloud.
主教没有告诉牧师是想再给他一次机会
The bishop kept it from the vicar to give him another chance
他做了什么 - 做假帐
What had he done? - Fiddled the accounts.
罗尼自杀了
Ronnie's tried to kill himself.
海多克医生正在那里
Dr Haydock's there
他还发现了普罗瑟罗上校
and he's found a statement
所写的指责他的信
from Colonel Protheroe accusing him...
指责他挪用捐款吗 - 是的
Accusing him of stealing? - Yes.
我欠你一盒巧克力
I owe you a box of chocs.
什么都瞒不过你 对吧 马普尔小姐
Nothing gets past you, Miss Marple, does it?
几乎没有过
Hardly ever.
什么都瞒不过你 对吧 马普尔小姐
Nothing gets past you, Miss Marple, does it?
几乎没有过 年轻人
Hardly ever, young man.
真是狡猾
How clever!
真是恶毒
How wicked!
煤气开到最大档
The gas was full on,
大量镇静剂会让他安静入眠
and that much sedative would have put him to sleep quickly.
再迟几分钟 他就真能逃过绞刑了
Another few minutes and he would have cheated the hangman.
"今日关于圣玛丽·米德村助理牧师
"Note of conversation today regarding Ronald Hawes
罗纳德·豪伊斯先前
curate of St Mary Mead.
挪用资金的谈话记录" 都在这里了
Previous embezzlement of funds..." It's all here.
杜福斯先生说过他看到的便条篇幅更长
Monsieur Dufosse said the note he saw was longer.
那套账本 他说过他留在了书房♥里
The accounts. He told me he'd left them in the study.
劳伦斯·列丁或许知道他的精神状态
Lawrence Redding can tell us his state of mind.
女房♥东说他们一起进来的 还聊了一下
The landlady said he came in with him and stayed talking.
现在跑起来很好 对吧 - 噢
Running well now, isn't she? - Ooh.
我都明白了 警督
I've got it, Inspector.
莱蒂斯说的没错
Lettice was right.
安妮·普罗瑟罗确实杀害了她的丈夫
Anne Protheroe did kill her husband.
安妮和劳伦斯·列丁
Anne and Lawrence Redding.
他们确保使奸♥情♥曝光
They made themselves the obvious suspects
让自己成为最明显的嫌疑人
by ensuring their secret was out,
他们知道如果计划成功
knowing that if their plan worked
他们之后就能摆脱嫌疑了
They would later appear above suspicion
噢 我忘了你要过来
Oh! I forgot you were coming.
当然啦 他并没有忘记
Which, of course, he had not,
而安妮提议换个地方 改去三角帽酒馆
and Anne Protheroe chose the Toby Jug just for a change
列丁先生并不是要撞倒上校
Mr Redding wasn't trying to run the colonel down
他知道 当安妮在审讯时提及此事
He knew it would help them muddy the waters
这有助他们扰乱调查方向
when Anne mentioned it at the inquest.
该死的蠢蛋! - 噢
Bloody fool! - Oh!
他们是要确保我会成为
They were making sure I'd be a captive audience
他们这个把戏的忠实观众
for their little charade in a ringside seat
那时他身上一定带着枪和消音器
He must have had his gun with him then and a silencer
还记得杜福斯先生说到的长枪筒吗
Monsieur Dufosse, remember, spoke of a long barrel.
列丁先生在书房♥等你
Mr Redding in the study.
这是正确的决定
It's the right decision.
你跟她说了吗 - 我还没想到怎么说
Have you told her? - I need to find the words.
之后 他打了两个电♥话♥
Then, he made two telephone calls,
第一个假装艾博特先生的邻居
the first to get the vicar out of the way
让牧师离开寓所
by pretending to be Mr Abbot's neighbour
玛丽 低地农场的老艾博特先生
Mary, old Mr Abbot at Lower Farm
他邻居来电说他又病重垂危了
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表