But I was civil to him.
于是我就和他聊了一会
I entered into conversation with him.
这就是你的错了
Which was your mistake.
当时我妹妹生病的时候
You see, his father had been very obliging
他父亲非常尽责地帮我们
when my sister became ill.
但十天前 他出现在这里
But ten days ago, he turned up here.
想要钱
He wanted money.
他说利蒂是他在英格兰唯一认识的人
He said Letty was the only person he knew in England
他母亲生病了
and that he needed to return home
他得赶回家去
as his mother was very poorly.
但你没有给他钱 对吗 利蒂
But you didn't give him any, did you, Letty?
你也许会觉得我铁石心肠 警官
In case you think I'm hard-hearted, Inspector.
但我给一个大金融家当了很多年的秘书
I was a secretary for many years to a big financier
他对于用钱非常地谨慎
and one becomes wary of appeals for money.
我知道用钱不谨慎的后果是很糟糕的
I know all the hard-luck stories there are.
但让我惊讶的是 他很快就放弃了
What surprised me, though, was that he gave in so easily,
好像他从来就不期望能拿到钱似的
as though he never expected to get the money.
可他偷了肉 那天米琪说
But he stole the meat. That was the day
冷架上的好羊肉被偷走了
Mitzi had the good lamb stolen from the cold shelf.
就是他拿的
It was he who took it.
他都没去过厨房♥ 邦妮
He didn't go through to the kitchen, Bunny.
他怎么偷走的
How could he have stolen meat?
你认为他上门拜访
Do you think coming here
只是窥测这儿的环境的借口吗
was a pretext to spy out the land?
没错 回想起来是这样的
Yes. In retrospect.
我把那些死掉的紫罗兰拿走
Let me take those dead violets.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但你昨晚真该来看看
But you should have been here last night.
桌子打翻了 大家在黑暗中吵吵嚷嚷
Tables went flying. People barging about in the dark.
还有人把烟掐灭
And someone put a cigarette down
烫坏了一件最好的家具
and burnt one of the best bits of furniture.
似乎一切都清楚了 长官
Well, it all seems clear, sir.
前门是开着的
The front door was open.
他已经知道在大厅里他能藏身的地方了
He'd already seen places in the hall where he could hide,
柜橱和其他的 等等
cupboards and so on...and...
不 不 没弄清楚 一点也不清楚
No, no. It's not clear, at all.
为什么有人不嫌麻烦
Why should anyone go to all that trouble
要进入这所房♥子盗窃呢
to burgle this house?
你最多也就能从我们这里拿走一些珠宝饰品
The most you could get out of us was costume jewellery
还有一点钱
and a couple of pounds.
他想要杀了你 利蒂 因为你不给他钱
He wanted to kill you, Letty, for not giving him that money.
多拉 别这么紧张
Dora, don't get so upset.
灯熄灭的时候发出了噼啪声
The lights went out with a sort of crackling sound.
他用手电找到了你并试图向你开枪
He found you with his torch and tried to shoot you.
他没打中 就自杀了
And when he missed, he shot himself.
我确信事实就是如此
I'm certain that's the way it was.
我非常确定
I'm certain of it.
他喊道 "请举起手来"
He shouted,"Stick'em up, please!"
他没说"请"
He did not say "please".
你认为枪是胡乱射的
Do you think the shots were fired blindly
还是说他有特点的目标人物?
or aimed carefully at one particular person?
- 乱射的 - 不不不 是冲着利蒂来的
- Blindly. - No, no, no. They were aimed at Letty.
简阿姨 那可真是惊心动魄
Oh, Aunt Jane, it was so exciting.
但当一起都安静下来时
But then it went quiet
那扇门就自己关上了 真的
and the door closed by itself, it does, you know,
还发出了像是哀怨的声音 很可怕
with a whining noise, quite uncanny.
然后还有血滴下来...
And there was blood dripping from...
够了 艾米
That's quite enough, Amy.
我想马普尔小姐
I'm sure Miss Marple doesn't want to
不想再听这些血腥的细节了吧
get all the gory details?
不然她会睡不着觉的
Or she'll never sleep again.
- 对不起 - 没关系
- Sorry. - It's all right.
伊斯特布鲁克上校请我们去吃午饭
Colonel Easterbrook has asked us over for lunch.
我希望你也去
I do hope you'll come.
我猜他很想仔细地把昨晚上
I think he wants to really pick over
那个尸体♥检♥查一遍
the carcass of last night.
- 想太多了 艾米 - 对不起啦
- Imagery, Amy! - Sorry!
晾衣橱里有备用的毛巾
There's a spare towel in the airing cupboard.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
她是谁
Who is she?
她是我妈妈的一个老朋友
She's an old friend of my mother's.
她们在一战的时候一起开救护车
They drove ambulances together in the first war
也经常有书信来往
and always wrote.
我不喜欢她在这里
Well, I don't like her being here.
没事的啦
It's going to be fine.
我们叫她"利蒂阿姨"
We call her "Aunt Letty".
她其实是远房♥亲戚
She's a distant cousin, really.
我们的母亲是利蒂的二表妹
Our mother is Letty's second cousin.
我弟弟在战争期间加入了海军
My brother was in the Navy during the war,
我则在兰迪德诺附近的部门里工作
and I was at one of the ministries based near Llandudno.
战争结束时
When the war was over
妈妈写信问我们要不要去她那里住
my mother wrote and asked if we could come and stay.
也要交房♥租的
As paying guests.
那对我们来说非常合适
It suits us both very well.
我在米德赫斯特那边的大学里工作
I'm at the university in Middlehurst
茱莉亚则在医院里接受药剂师的培训
and Julia's training as a dispenser at the hospital
两地相隔五十分钟的距离
50 minutes away.
你能说说昨晚事情的经过吗 西蒙斯小姐
Can you tell me about last night, Miss Simmons?
你为什么要在这件事上浪费我们的时间
Why are you wasting our time with this?
这不可能是什么可疑的死亡啊
It was hardly a suspicious death, was it?
很明显就是意外嘛
It was obviously an accident.
你能告诉我当灯熄灭的时候
Can you tell me where you were standing
你所站的位置吗
when the lights went out,
这样我就能还原画面了
just so I can get a picture?
我很谨慎
Well, I was on my guard.
我在欣奇克利夫小姐身旁
Next to Miss Hinchcliffe,
她以一种很男性化的姿势站在壁炉边
who'd taken up a manly stance by the fireplace.
当钟在报时的时候我们大多都在盯着它看
Most of us were watching the clock as it chimed.
西蒙斯先生
Mr Simmons?
我到厨房♥拿雪利酒
I was in the back getting the sherry.
我想伊斯特布鲁克上校也跟来了
I think Colonel Easterbrook had followed.
我不清楚
I don't know.
利蒂阿姨正要抽烟
And Aunt Letty was getting the cigarettes.
布莱克洛克小姐需要上医院吗
Did Miss Blacklock have to go to hospital?
不 她只是耳朵受了伤
No. It just caught her ear.
但是 也流了好多血
But, oh, there was so much blood!
再要一磅香肠 谢谢
And a pound of sausages, please.
耳朵总是流很多血
There always is with ears.
是啊 我记得我小的时候
Yes. I can remember when I was a child,
在理发时昏睡过去了
fainting at the hairdresser's.
那个理发师就剪到了我的耳朵 但...
The man had just snipped my ear, but...
马上就流了很多血
all at once there was this basin of blood.
好了吗 亲爱的
All right, dear?
我当然不能让你吃普通的马肉呀
Well, I can't give you the usual horse meat, can I?
我们会吃顿好的
I thought we'd have a little treat.
真棒
Oh, lovely.
你来了
There you are.
葫芦
Vegetable Marrows.
- 恭喜你了 - 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
我一直都想给你
It's always been my intention
这些好东西
that you should have some of them.
它们长得还不是很熟 但味道很好
They're not quite ready, but they'll taste all right.
- 我给你钱 - 不不 不用
- Let me trade. - No, no, no, no.
我一直都想给你来着
No, I was always planning to give you some.
这是送你的礼物
They're a present.
谢谢
Thank you.
海默斯夫人
Mrs Haymes?
有个老园丁住在这儿的小屋里
There's an old gardener living in the cottage here,
所以卢卡斯夫人问我
so Mrs Lucas asked me
能不能在小围场里安排个住的地方
if I would billet at Little Paddocks.
什么时候的事
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表