他们的儿子
their son
让生活过得舒服点
some of life's advantages.
我们都不知道他们有个孩子
We had no idea there was a child.
也没有注明地址
No address.
她只说了 她将过来这里和大家见面
She just announced she was coming here to meet everyone.
我一收到信就给他们打电♥话♥了
I telephoned the others as soon as it came.
信上说她会周二到来
She says she'll come on Tuesday.
12月4号♥ 是的
December 4th, yes.
你们所说的案发当日
The day you think this woman was murdered.
她有个儿子 这孩子是我们的家人
She has a son. The child is family.
是否真是她写的 我们怎么能确定
If it is from her. How do we know?
- 她根本没出现过 对吧 - 确实
- She didn't turn up anyway, did she? - Quite.
当然没出现 这就是个骗局
Of course not. It's a put-up job.
我们只见过玛婷一次 都过去十年了
We only met Martine once, ten years ago.
那些可怕的尸体照片
Those awful photos.
就算真的是她 我们怎么认得出来
If by any chance it was her, how could any of us tell?
你为什么不跟警方说呢
Why didn't you mention this?
我的哥哥们不想大惊小怪
My brothers didn't want a fuss.
他们知道玛婷要来 但是她没出现
They knew Martine was coming, but she never arrived.
至少不是活着出现 如果死者真是她
Not alive, at least, if it was her.
她想要钱
She wanted money.
如果多了个人继承人冒出来
The trust fund income would be more miserable
信托基金会被摊薄得更加可怜
if another share came out of it.
我们明天收拾火炉吧
We'll clean the stove tomorrow.
不 老实说
No, honestly...
单身汉的厨房♥也只能如此了
A bachelor kitchen only goes so far,
很快又会乱起来了
before it becomes quite unpleasant.
我想起了布朗洛家的长子 塞西尔
I remember the Brownlows' eldest boy, Cecil.
当然 他一直未婚 这又另一回事了
Of course, he never married. That's another matter.
你终究会结婚的
You will one day.
为你的未来妻子心疼 汤姆·坎贝尔
Pity your wife, Tom Campbell.
或许会吧
One day, perhaps.
怎么了
What?
长子 真正值钱的是卢瑟福别府
The eldest son. The real prize is Rutherford Hall.
这就能成为杀人动机了
That would be worth killing for.
如果大家知道爱德蒙有儿子的话
If it was discovered that Edmund had a son
别府就是他儿子的了
it would go to him,
这可是长子嫡孙啊
the eldest son of the eldest son.
阿佛列♥确♥实是个讨人厌的东西
He's an unpleasant specimen, Alfred.
如果尸体真是玛婷 他确实最有动机
It would certainly give him a strong motive, if the body is Martine.
嗯 我也是这样想
Mm, I suppose it would.
真可惜我不能亲自见见这家人
Such a pity I can't meet the family.
我给你带来了尸检报告
I've got the er... the pathologist's report for you.
太好了
Lovely.
噢 这样吧
Oh, do you know...
我到床上一边喝可可一边看
I'll take it to bed with my cocoa.
安安
Night-night.
安安
Night-night.
谢谢你
Thank you.
第一章读到一半 他们就睡着了
Halfway through chapter one and they were off.
你也是
You, too.
是啊
Yes.
- 晚安 - 晚安 露西
- Good night. - Good night, Lucy.
哈乐 亲爱的!
Harry, my sweet!
爸爸 我们找到线索了!
Dad, we've found a clue!
真的 伊斯特利先生
We have, Mr Eastley.
- 这是什么? - 你看 爸爸
- What's this? - Look, Dad.
这是玛·克拉肯索普夫人裙子什么的收据
It's receipt for dress or something from Mrs M Crackenthorpe
不可能
Impossible.
谁是玛·克拉肯索普夫人
Who's Mrs M Crackenthorpe?
你们在哪里找到的
Where did you find this?
在冬青丛中挂着的
Stuck in the holly bush.
我能看看吗 老弟
Can I have a look, old boy?
这应该交给警方来看
The police should see this.
好了 孩子们 快去再找些线索
All right, skedaddle, boys. Find me some more clues.
- 这下你必须得告诉爸了 - 我做不到
- You'll have to tell Dad now. - I can't!
我们在圣诞节前就把事情解决吧
Let's get it out of the way before Christmas.
这样下去 我们都会被困在这里
The way things are going, we'll all still be here.
爱玛 如果死者真是玛婷 我们都有嫌疑
Em, if it was Martine then we're all under suspicion.
阿佛列根本就没有不在场证明
Alfred has no alibi at all.
哈乐德有艾丽斯为他圆场作证
Harold has Alice to swear black is white for him,
而你也知道 我明显是在说谎
and I am lying through my teeth, as you well know.
你也说了谎 爱玛
Then you're lying too, Em.
案发当日 布莱恩根本没有带你去购物
Bryan didn't take you shopping on the day of the murder.
布莱恩是坐火车回来的
Bryan arrived by train.
快到6点时 我在布瑞汉顿车站接的他
I picked him up from Brackhampton Station just before 6 o'clock.
他让我过去的
He asked me to.
他还让你为他说谎吗
And asked you to lie about it?
噢 我想我该先打个电♥话♥的
Oh, I should have telephoned first, I know.
露西说你们都很好人
Lucy says you're all so kind.
我确实 确实答应过她母亲
I did... I did promise her mother
要多点关心她
I'd keep an eye on her.
噢 那是庚斯博罗的画吗
Oh! is that a Gainsborough?
1727-1788 英国肖像画家和风景画家
学院派画家 深受英国上流的宠幸
学院派的 苍白无力
School of. Ghastly.
雕虫小技而已
Biscuit tin stuff.
还有一个G姓画家叫什么来着
Who's that other G?
高更
Gauguin.
啊 这下你说对了
Ah, now you're talking!
他对黄色的运用让我很不舒服
I'm afraid all his yellow makes me rather bilious.
这是我弟弟塞缀克
This is my brother Cedric.
- 你好 - 您好
- How do you do? - How do you do?
你自然是和高更有相似之处的 对吧
Of course you and Gauguin have something in common, don't you?
他的才能也是在小岛上发挥极致的
His talent flourished on an island.
简姨妈?
Aunt Jane?
你是做什么的呢 克拉肯索普先生
What do you do, Mr Crackenthorpe?
什么都做一点
A bit of this, a bit of that.
大多数时间无所事事
Precious little of either most of the time.
我们家以前也有位姓马普尔的 是女帮厨
My family had a Marple once. Scullery maid.
想不到吧 艾丽斯出身于古老的家族
Interestingly, Lady Alice is from a very old family...
这话是什么意思 我们都出身于古老家族
What does that mean? We all come from old families.
我还认识一位安格斯·马普尔
And I know an Angus Marple.
有着城♥堡♥和马群
Owns horses and a castle.
如果你能认识一位
If you know someone who knows
认识有城♥堡♥和马匹的人的人 你会乐死的
someone who owns horses and a castle, you're laughing.
我弟弟就是
My brother is.
终生在他岳父的公♥司♥里卖♥♥命
Job for life with his father-in-law's company.
也不知道你在那里做的什么
Whatever it is you do there.
哈乐德的职位很重要的
Harold has a responsible position.
薪水却不很高 对吧 哈乐
Doesn't pay just quite enough, though, does it, Harry?
面包上还能抹点黄油
You get your bread buttered
但仅是薄薄一层
but it's spread damn thin.
阿佛列!
Alfred!
金钱确实很重要 对吧
Money can be such a thing, can't it?
你好啊 汤姆 在工作吗?
Hello, Tom. Are you on duty?
是的 约了个人 你呢
Yes. Meeting someone. You?
刚接生了一对双胞胎
Just delivered twins.
我的工作有时真挺美好的
I've a very lovely job sometimes.
戴维
David...
你觉得阿佛列 克拉肯索普这人怎么样
what do you make of Alfred Crackenthorpe?
败家子
he's a wreck
怎么了 你怀疑是他吗
Why? Is he your suspect?
恕我无可奉告
You know I can't answer that.
爱玛说
Emma says...
你问了他们5点到6点之间都在哪里
you asked them all their whereabouts between five and six.
其实 我知道阿佛列当时在哪里
Well...I know where Alfred was.
我在国王头像酒吧里看见他了
I saw him in the King's Head.
这他倒没跟我说起
He didn't tell me that.
他当时和赌马经纪老特里在一起
He was with old Terry, the bookie's runner.
很难告诉警方他是在玩非法赌博的
He'd hardly tell policeman he was doing some illegal betting
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表