I had to. - Oh, my darling.
我们的车来了
There's our lift
我们最好别让他等久了
We'd better not keep him waiting.
该死的蠢蛋!
Bloody fool!
扶我一把!
Help me!
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有 噢!
No. Oh!
伤了 - 伤到脚踝了
Yes. - Caught her ankle.
噢...
Oh...
我实在是太抱歉了
I'm so terribly sorry.
这不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
一定要这样来固定关节
It has to support the sprain.
我车里还有一根拐杖
I have a stick in the car.
明天你就可以拄着拐杖走动了
You might be able to hobble by tomorrow.
我可不想拄着拐杖 海多克医生
I don't want to be a hobbler, Dr Haydock.
要我煮些茶么?
Shall I make some tea?
显然不必了
Apparently, that won't be necessary.
看来八卦茶话会正朝着我们过来了
It seems tea and scandal are coming to us.
我迷路了 有着弗兰芒挂毯和天花板很高
I am lost. The small drawing room with the Flemish tapestry
的小画室在哪里
and the magnificent ceiling?
另一边再过去两间 这是我父亲的书房♥
Two down on the other side. That's my father's study.
听到我来了吧
Heard me, then?
怎么可能听不到啊 丹尼斯
How could I not, Dennis?
要不要去兜风? - 坐那玩意去?
Want to go for a ride? - On that thing?
去年我们不就
Last year, we...
去年我只有十六岁 所以才觉得好玩
Last year I was 16 and it was fun.
好吧 我也没见劳伦斯·列丁开着跑车啊
Well, I haven't seen Lawrence Redding in a sports car.
如果他有钱就会开了
He would if he had the money
而且他看起来超级...成熟
and he'd look so wonderfully...mature.
明天一起打网球?
See you tomorrow for tennis?
噢 没错 和丹尼斯打网球
Oh, yes, tennis with Dennis.
他怎样了
How did he get on?
一个月监禁 普罗瑟罗判的
A month inside. Protheroe.
列丁先生 你该把这个锁起来
Mr Redding, you should shut this away.
或许吧
Probably.
这是给你的 下次在蓝野猪旅馆再见了
Here's one for you next time you're in the Blue Boar.
你确定不需要我走的时候把门锁好?
You sure you don't want me to start locking up when I go?
这可是英国人的特色啊 塔太太
This is the heart of England, Mrs T.
再说 锁住房♥门就是把爱拒绝在外
Besides, lock up the house and you lock out love.
噢 我的天 穿着泳衣吗
Oh, my Lord! In her bathing suit?
在我看来 上校肯定会很不高兴
The colonel won't have liked that from what I've seen.
他脾气火爆得像屁♥股♥着了火一样
Looks like he's got a poker up his bum.
火还不小呢
At least one.
你准备呆在圣玛丽·米德村吗 莱斯特太太
Will you be staying long in St Mary Mead, Mrs Lester?
叫我西尔维娅就好了
Sylvia, please.
我想再住会看看
I shall have to see.
对你来说 我们不会太静了吗
We're not too quiet for you?
的确风平浪静 但改变和宁静也是好事
Like a millpond. But a change is as good as a rest.
具体是什么样的转变呢
A change...from what...exactly?
从我匆忙的生活中转变过来啊 哈特内尔小姐
My helter-skelter life, Miss Hartnell.
请恕我失陪了 我要去
If you'll excuse me, I must...
我要去看看格丽泽尔达的肖像画画得怎么样了
I must see how Griselda's portrait is coming along.
我真心希望你会喜欢 亲爱的
I do hope you like it, darling.
再见 - 再见
Goodbye. - Bye.
下午好 牧师 - 再见
Good afternoon, Vicar. - Goodbye.
那列丁画你的时候 你穿的是什么
And what are you wearing for Mr. Redding?
只是我的尊严 普赖斯·里德利太太
Just my dignity, Mrs. Price-Ridley,
还有一条粉红长围巾
and a pink feather boa.
是吗 格丽泽尔达
Really, Griselda!
我想我该去加点茶了
I think I'll just refresh the pot.
好了 谁想在大吉岭茶里面加点料
Now, who'd like a stiffener in their Darjeeling?
噢 我
Oh, I...
牧师 - 不
Vicar... - No...
我忘了你要过来
I'd forgotten you were coming.
他该不是也在画普罗瑟罗太太的泳衣画吧
Is he doing Mrs. Protheroe too?
他的画笔可真是忙啊
Quite a busy boy with his brush.
她想要一起去伦敦 但是
She offered to come to London, but...
哎 我来这里就是为了逃避那里的
Well, I came here to get away from it and...
嗯 安妮不会适应的
Well, Anne wouldn't be suited to the...
我在那里的疯狂生活
the madness of my life there.
而我也不想她去适应 我对此疲倦了
And I wouldn't want her to be. I'm tired of it.
我厌倦了疯狂的生活
I'm tired of being wild.
对我们来说 你们现在就够疯狂了
You're quite wild enough for us.
我只觉得让你们失望了
I just feel that I've let you all down.
我在圣玛丽·米德村的日子
I've been happier in St Mary Mead
是我最开心的生活时光
than I've ever been in my life.
我觉得连我的作品都变好了
Even my work's better, I think.
无疑是少了些轻狂
That's certainly less wild.
但你必须做个了断
But you must end it.
我做不到 - 那你应该考虑离开这里
I can't. - Then you should consider leaving.
为她的声誉着想吧
Think of her reputation.
你是唯一知道的人
You are the only one who knows.
暂时而已 在这里只要打个喷嚏大家就能
Yet. You only have to sneeze in this village for someone to...
伯恩小姐带下周的花来了
Miss Bourne's here about next week's flowers.
噢 她迟到了 这可不像她
Oh, she's late. That's not like her.
请一定要仔细考虑我刚才说的话
Please, please think about what I've said.
晚上好 这里是老屋
Old Hall. Good evening.
是的 他在 请问你的名字是?
Yes, he is. Who shall I say?
我需要禀告您的名字 夫人
I'll have to give a name, madam.
仅限住客进入
RESIDENTS ONLY
你想怎么样 西尔维娅?
What do you want, Sylvia?
告诉你些事情
To tell you something,
再看看你那冷峻的嘴唇
and see that stiff upper lip wobble
像面对着行刑队那样地颤抖
as if you were facing a firing squad.
吸着人生最后一根烟
Last cigarette?
双眼被眼罩遮住
Blindfold?
行刑
Bang.
我明天就能上下楼梯了 - 要晨衣吗
I'll manage the stairs by tomorrow. - Dressing gown?
要的 谢谢
Yes, please.
那幅肖像画怎么样
How was the portrait?
只匆匆看了一眼吧
A brief viewing?
你看到了 - 恐怕我们都看到了
You saw. - I'm afraid we all did.
我告诉格丽泽尔达时 她都吓到了
Griselda was horrified when I told her.
如果普罗瑟罗发现的话
If Protheroe finds out...
我知道他是个混♥蛋♥ 但毕竟安妮嫁给了他
Now, I know he's a brute, but Anne married him,
而我信仰婚姻的神圣
and I believe in the sanctity of marriage.
我多么幸运
I'm so lucky.
她本可以选择任何男人
She could have had anyone.
但她选择了你
She chose you.
这是我人生中最美好的三年时光
It's been the best three years of my life.
都收拾好了
Here we are.
梳子 镜子和书
Hairbrush, mirror and book.
这本书精彩吗
Is it a good read?
当然比生活精彩了 牧师
Betcha life it is, padre.
还需要从梳妆台上拿什么东西吗
Anything else from the dressing table?
不用了
No.
真美啊
Beautiful.
这一建筑时代的完美典范
A perfect example for this period.
的确 你们打算什么时候出版
Indeed. When are you going to publish?
我们杂♥志♥在秋天出刊
Autumn is the next edition of our journal.
这期介绍的全部都是英国乡下的建筑
It will be all English country houses.
我会从巴黎给你寄一本的 我会把这记下来
I will send you a copy from Paris. I'll make a note of it.
法国现况如何
How is France now?
法国啊 嗯 怎么说呢
France? And, well, what do you say?
我们在逐渐恢复繁荣
We are getting on our feet.
你们的战争怎么样
How was your war?
情况不妙啊
Bad things happened.
那你呢 上校
And yours, Colonel?
很遗憾 我...
Unfortunately, I, er...
我不被允许去讨论我的服役工作
I am not at liberty to discuss my service.
卢修斯 - 嗯 啊 你们日安
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表