1915年12月
显得再英勇些
Look brave.
谢谢你 上尉 安斯沃思太太
Thank you, Captain, Mrs Ainsworth.
真的不让我去车站送你吗
Can't I come to the station?
我并没有那么英勇
I'm not that brave.
噢 我亲爱的莉齐
Oh, my darling Lizzie.
谋杀巧艺
SIMPLE ART OF MURDER
寓所谜案
THE MURDER AT THE VICARAGE
鸡蛋又是硬的 玛丽
My egg was hard again, Mary
怪生蛋的母鸡去吧
Blame the chicken.
不行
No.
噢 不行
Oh, no.
还行
Yes.
丹尼斯
Dennis
大周末的非要这样弄吗
Must you, on a Sunday?
抱歉 伦奥纳德叔叔 但她出毛病了
Sorry, Uncle Leonard, but she's playing up.
你这样子不能去教堂啊
You can't go to church like that.
噢 反正我也没想去 修这个要很久呢
Oh, I'm not anyway. This could be a long job.
玛丽! - 她不会听得见的
Mary! - She won't hear you.
煮个蛋都煮不好
Can't even boil an egg!
我们也只请得起她这样的了 你这个老可怜
She's all we can afford, you old misery.
你娶我的时候就清楚我不会做饭
You knew I couldn't cook when you married me.
而你也清楚我老了
And you knew I was old.
看下时间!
Look at the time!
噢
Oh.
早上好 马普尔小姐 - 早上好
Morning, Miss Marple. - Good morning.
你是怎么做到的 格丽泽尔达
How did you manage that, Griselda?
他终于能早到一次了
He'll be early for once.
阿加莎·克里斯蒂: 马普尔小姐探案集 第一季第二集
我晚上再告诉你吧 简
I shall tell you this evening, Jane.
记得带你的西洋李子金酒过来
And bring some your damson gin over
或许能弥补一下玛丽糟糕的厨艺
It might take the edge off Mary's cooking.
# 夏日再次到来 #
The summer days are come again
# 大地再次欢快雀跃 #
Once more the glad earth yields
# 夏日乔木深深的影子 #
And deepening shade of summer woods
# 热辣的空气闪闪发光 #
And glow of summer air
# 那些飞舞的思绪和喜悦的心情 #
And winging thoughts and happy moods
# 关于爱与欢乐与祈祷 #
Of love and joy and prayer...
但各人被试探
But every man is tempted
乃是被自己的私欲牵引诱惑的
when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
私欲既怀了胎
Then when lust hath conceived,
就生出罪来
it bringeth forth sin,
罪既长成
and sin, when it is finished,
就生出死来
bringeth forth death.
今天的选读到此结束
Here endeth the lesson.
别扭来扭去了 莱蒂斯!
Stop wriggling, Lettice!
是莱提丝 - 大家都叫你莱蒂斯
It's Letteece - Everyone calls you Lettice.
你和大家不一样 劳伦斯
You're not everyone, Lawrence.
规矩点 别忘了你在哪里
Behave. Don't forget where you are.
别动
Steady.
你应该画成一本日历
You should be on a calendar.
然后挂在你父亲的书房♥里
We could hang it in your father's study.
噢 劳伦斯
Oh, Lawrence.
鬼鬼祟祟的 大饱眼福了?
Get an eyeful, creeping around?
她穿着泳衣呢
She's in her bathing suit.
列丁先生是个艺术家
Mr Redding's an artist.
对他来说 这就像是在看一碗樱桃
It's like looking at a bowl of cherries for him.
除非她把泳衣脱掉
Until she takes it off.
你的鼻子沾了汽油呢
You've got an oily nose.
上周日的英国国教
Last Sunday's collection
传道会的捐款中筹得了
in aid of the Church of England Missionary Society,
总共十八先令和十一便士 做得很好 各位
a total of 18 shillings and 11 pences. Well done, everybody.
这肯定搞错了 - 什么?
That can't be right. - What?
传道会将大大受益于我们做出的努力
The society benefits enormously from the efforts we make.
我一个人就捐了一磅
I put in a pound to myself.
我这里有一封来自传道会的感谢信
I have here a letter of thanks from the secretary.
上校
Colonel...
怎么了 玛乔丽?
Yes, Marjorie?
这不对劲 - 什么?
There's something wrong... - What?
嘘!
Shh!
什么? - 嘘
What? - Shh.
你真的确定吗
You are quite sure?
在可怜的布鲁斯的忌日那天
I always put a pound note into the box
我总会投张一英镑的钞票进筹款箱
on the anniversary of poor Bruce's passing.
我知道 但也许这次
I know, but perhaps this time...
得了吧 马普尔小姐
Come on, Miss Marple!
如果玛乔丽说她放了一英镑
If Marjorie says she put a pound in
那她肯定放了 那这钱哪去了呢
then she did, so where's it gone?
我还以为你会紧抓住
I thought you'd be straining
这引领找出罪恶的绳子呢
at the leash to sniff out the culprit.
你在发现罪恶方面的确小有名气啊
You do have a reputation to maintain.
普罗瑟罗上校 您太过奖了
My reputation, Colonel Protheroe, if I have one
如果我真的有点名气的话 那也与此无关
how very kind of you to suggest I do - is neither here nor there.
我只是想现在谈及罪恶是否言之过早了
I merely wonder if it's too early to talk of culprits.
荒谬 - 卢修斯
Nonsense! - Lucius.
安妮 别挠我
Anne, don't paw me.
好了 听着 我是教区委员 且我并不傻
Now, look. I'm a church warden, and I was in intelligence.
我看得出这里面有猫腻
I know when something smells fishy.
这可能还只是冰山一角 牧师!
It could be the tip of the iceberg. Vicar!
简 我们明天换个地方吧 试试三角帽酒馆
Jane, shall we try the Toby Jug tomorrow just for a change?
好主意
Good idea.
莱蒂斯今天早上去哪里了
Where's Lettice this morning?
列丁先生在为她画肖像 - 在周日画?
Mr Redding's painting her. - On a Sunday?
嗯 - 你不觉得...
Mm-hm. - You don't think...?
他的确很有一套 但她还是个小女孩
He does have a way with him, but she's just a girl.
如果真有情人的话 我想他会选年纪大点的
I'd plump for an older candidate if there is somebody.
别忘了明天下午四点半的八卦茶话会哦
Don't forget, ladies, tea and scandal tomorrow at 4:30.
还有 我已经邀请了莱斯特太太 我来啦
And I've invited Mrs Lester. I'm coming!
或许我们能了解她多一点
Perhaps we'll find out a little more about her.
首先要了解的是为什么她喜欢住在蓝野猪旅馆
Something would be a start. Fancy staying at the Blue Boar.
那里和她不怎么相称
Not very homely for her.
收集很多东西 你懂我的意思吧
Very well-stocked, if you take my meaning.
噢? - 在义卖♥♥中积极出手
Oh? - Tipsy at the jumble sale.
为什么我们亲爱的牧师非要选这么肤浅的妻子
Why the dear vicar had to choose such a shallow wife
而且以他这样的年纪
and at his age too...
我要求查看教区的全套账目
I expect to see a full set of parish accounts
否则我将进一步闹大此事
or I'm going to take this matter further.
好吧? - 你听明白我的意思了么?
Yes? - Is that quite clear?
是的 - 那就周二六点十五分在你家见
Yes. - Tuesday. Vicarage, 6:15 sharp.
我完全明白你的意思
I know just what you mean.
上校 您的房♥子建筑研究进展如何
Colonel, any news of your architectural sleuths?
噢 海多克医生
Yes, Dr Haydock.
他们昨晚抵达了
They arrived last night.
他们要拍照绘图 还有些乱七八糟的事
They'll be taking photographs and making drawings and "who-knows-what" .
但这就是拥有
Still One of the perils
像老屋这种重要建筑所要面对的
of owning an important house like Old Hall.
日安 医生
Good day, Doctor.
真是个讨厌的人
What a dreadful, dreadful man.
我走路吧 爸爸 - 不 上车
I'll walk, Daddy. - No. Get in.
肖像画得怎么样了
How's the portrait coming along?
非常好 谢谢关心 安妮
Perfectly well, thank you, Anne.
莱蒂斯我还以为他画的是你穿着
Lettice...I thought he was painting you
漂亮蓝裙子的样子呢 - 是啊
in that pretty blue dress of yours. - Yes...
但今天他只画我的手
but today he was just doing my hands
所以我就懒得穿了
so I didn't bother to wear it.
你那里放什么东西呢
What have you got in there?
没放什么
Nothing.
让我看看
Let me see.
给我
Come.
这 这更有艺术感
I-It's more artistic.
是艺术感还是情♥色♥
There's art and there's smut!
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表