We must be almost there.
你介意掐下我脖子吗 麦吉利卡迪
Would you mind strangling me, Elspeth?
毫不介意 简
Not at all, Jane.
请不要介意
Please don't mind us.
有点摇晃
It's a bit rocky.
列车在减速
We're slowing down.
这就是为什么帘子收了上来
That's why the blind flew up when it did.
我们现在在哪里
Where exactly are we?
看样子是个偏远地方
Right slap-bang in the middle of nowhere, by the look of it.
这里肯定就是你看到另一辆车的地方
This is where you must have seen the other train.
是啊 确实 简
Yes, so it is, Jane.
快点 斯托达德西 跟上
Come on, Stoddard-West! Catch up!
等等 伊斯特利!
Wait, wait, Eastley!
亚历山大!詹姆斯!
Alexander! James!
我是怎么跟你们说的
What did I tell you?
没我的批准 你们绝不能到这么远的地方来
You are never, never to come this far without my permission
- 对不起 爸爸 -对不起 伊斯特利先生
- Sorry, Daddy. - Sorry, Mr. Eastley.
- 都是我的错 - 我很包歉 爸爸
- It was my fault. - J'excuse, Papa.
不 是我很抱歉
Non, je m'excuse.
要是我告诉你妈妈 你看她会怎么说
What would your mother say if I'd called her you'd fallen in?
好了 去吃饭吧
Come on. It's time to eat.
我们在这里转弯时减速了
We slowed down around this curve.
铁路轨道沿着
The railway follows the boundary
布瑞汉顿前面的一处大庄园的边界
of a very large estate just before Brackhampton.
那个宅子是卢瑟福别庄
The house is Rutherford Hall.
卢瑟福别庄 我好像有印象
Rutherford Hall. That clangs a damn great bell.
我就是想不起
I just can't...
噢 或许我真是迟钝了
Oh, maybe I am going doolally.
不 你会记起来的
No, no, no, it'll come to you.
我还没看完 看下去吧
I only had a glimpse but we were looking down.
轨道沿线经过一个路堤
The line runs along an embankment.
如果他在那里扔下尸体的话
If that's where he pushed the body out,
尸体就会滚到下面去
it would have rolled into the grounds.
难怪铁道沿线没有人见到尸体
No wonder no-one's seen it by the track.
那畜生还真是幸运
He was a lucky brute.
要是这只是运气的话
If it was luck.
只有这个地方火车才会
It's the only place a train would be
慢到允许他完成这个手法
going slowly enough to manage it.
实际上 这地点很可能
It's just possible he chose
是他精心挑选的
the spot very carefully indeed.
但为什么卢瑟福别府没有人发现尸体呢
But why has no-one at Rutherford Hall found her?
或许那里是空着的
It could be unoccupied.
现在很多大庄园都被卖♥♥掉了
So many of our big houses are being sold off.
不 那里有人住的 简 我想起来了
No, it is occupied, Jane. I've just remembered...
你看
look
卢瑟福别府 圣诞节招聘厨师管家
Rutherford Hall. Cook-housekeeper for Christmas holidays.
再次感谢你的礼物
Thank you again for my present.
也谢谢你的
And for yours.
在那种气候 用完了爽身粉还真受不了
I'd hate to run out of talcum powder in that climate.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
这是林奇先生第一次去机场
It's the first time Mr. Lnch has been to the airport.
这还是我第一次去锡兰
It's the first time I've been to Ceylon.
希望飞行员知道路怎么走吧
I hope the pilot knows the way.
好了 答应我你不要鲁莽行事
Now, promise me you won't do anything foolhardy.
我答应你 我不会独自鲁莽行事的
I promise. Not on my own.
# 我独自旅行 #
I travel alone.
# 纵使游历了风景邂逅了人 #
Fair though the places and faces I've known.
# 当美梦破灭 热情退却 #
When the dream is ended and passion has flown.
# 我独自旅行 #
I travel alone.
# 不再幻想爱情 心重归自我 #
Free from love's illusion, my heart is my own.
# 我独自旅行 #
I travel alone.
太太醉人了 露西
Quite, quite enchanting, Lucy.
谢谢 科沃德先生 我去准备开饭了
Thank you, Mr. Coward. I'll lay the table.
不用急
Not so fast.
在你工作的最后一天 我说几句衷心感激的话
A few words of heartfelt appreciation on your last day.
两周前
Miss Eyelesbarrow
艾尔斯巴罗小姐像僧人一样突然出现
breezed in like a whirling dervish a fortnight ago
来解救我
to rescue me.
不仅取代了我的秘书
Standing in, not only for my secretary,
还兼任我的管家
but also for my housekeeper.
显然 我给之前那两人的薪水是多给了
Clearly, I overpay them both.
8月时 她在土耳其照顾一个苏丹
In August, she was in Turkey, looking after a sultan.
你们知道苏丹的妻子叫苏丹娜吗
Did you know that a sultan's wife is called a sultana?
每当我咬下一口干果蛋糕 我就想如果
Every time I bite into a slice of fruitcake, I wonder if...
- 不好意思 - 马普尔小姐?
- I'm so sorry. - Miss Marple?
- 露西! - 对不起
- Lucy! - Sorry.
不管她是谁 亲爱的 提醒她要会选时候
Whoever she is, dear, speak to her about timing.
这首是献给你的 迪奇
This one's for you, Dickie.
- 那是蒙巴顿勋爵吗? - 是的
- Is that Lord Mountbatten? - Yes.
雷蒙德说你不会介意我不打招呼就过来的
Raymond said you wouldn't mind my coming unannounced.
- 但我真不知道 - 没关系
- But I had no idea - Don't mention it.
很高兴又见到你了
It's lovely to meet you again.
雷蒙德怎么样了
How is Raymond?
你也知道我侄子 自♥由♥自在 无拘无束
You know my nephew. Footloose and fancy-free.
跟你一样 露西
Like you, Lucy.
希望我能一直这样
And long may it be so.
做喜欢的事 照顾乐意的客户
I do what I do, I see who I see
认识投缘的人 这样非常好
I meet who I meet, and it's glorious.
很高兴又见到你 但是
It's lovely to meet you again, but...
当然了 现在
Of course. Now.
我根本付不起你的标准报酬
I couldn't pay nearly your normal rate
但雷蒙德说他会帮忙的
but Raymond said he'd help.
而且 以我对你了解
Everything I know about you convinces
我相信你会接受的
me you'll take it on.
- 你想要雇用我吗 - 是的
- You want to engage me? - Yes.
你愿意来次探险吗
Would you like an adventure?
可能吧
Possibly.
这工作很有挑战性
It's quite a challenge.
非常可能
Very possibly.
我想让你找一具尸体
I want you to find a body.
你好 我是露西 艾尔斯巴罗
Hello. Lucy Eyelesbarrow.
我是爱玛·克拉肯索普 真漂亮的车子
I'm Emma Crackenthorpe. What a smart car.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
- 哇噢 - 看看这车
- Wow! - Look at that car.
- 很棒 对吧 孩子们? - 孩子们?
- Lovely, isn't it, boys? - Boys?
- 不要碰 - 进屋吧
- Don't touch. - Come in.
父亲和我现在只在这边耳房♥生活
We only occupy this wing now, my father and myself.
但是 我也说了 圣诞节家人会回来团聚
Though, as I said, there's family for Christmas.
所以我就登了招聘广♥告♥
Which is why I advertised.
那是我妹夫布莱恩 还有他儿子亚历山大
That was my brother-in-law Bryan, and the boy Alexander's his.
詹姆斯是他的同学好友
James is a school chum.
你有个妹妹 真羡慕你
You have a sister. I envy you.
我只有兄弟
Just brothers, me.
伊迪在生亚历山大的时候去世了
Edie died, having Alexander.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
请在这里稍等 我去看看父亲准备好见你了没
Would you wait here? I'll see if my father's ready for you.
硬糖大王
The gobstopper king.
不好意思 艾尔斯巴罗小姐 我是戴维·昆珀
Sorry. David Quimper, Miss Eyelesbarrow.
爱玛说你在着手工作了
Emma said you were starting.
有人生病了吗?
Is someone ill?
嗯 只是和平时一样
Well, not more than usual.
我已经给他检查过了
I've given him the once-over,
卢瑟 就是克拉肯索普先生
Luther - Mr. Crackenthorpe.
但我是来这里跟爱玛谈谈的
But I really came here to talk to Emma.
那是卢瑟的父亲
That's Luther's father.
马库斯爵士 克瑞肯索普糖果厂
Sir Marcus. Crackenthorpe Confectionary.
自1881年开始就腐蚀着国民的牙齿
Rotting the nation's teeth since 1881.
你一定也吃过巧克力牛轧糖吧
You surely had a Nougatine Twirly in your time.
我想没有吧
I don't think so.
那软心巧克力棒呢
Or a Choco-Melty Bar.
噢 吃过 我那时是生病了吧
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表