你脸上有点
You've got some erm...
现在好了
That's better.
你也是
You, too.
好了
Yeah.
用点力啊
Use some gumption !
啊 艾尔斯巴罗小姐
Ah, Miss Eyelesbarrow.
你妹妹为节日布置正在整理红丝带呢
Your sister's digging out red ribbon for the festive touch.
我刚刚看了下你的介绍信
I've just been checking your references.
是吗?
Have you?
嗯 我问过莱斯利勋爵和温·玛森小姐
Yes, I spoke to Lord Leasely and Miss Van Moyson.
似乎毫无破绽
Everything seems to be in order.
你怀疑那些是我伪造的吗
Did you think I'd forged them?
老实说 我也不知道我在怀疑什么
I don't know what I thought, actually.
我先前看到你和那个警督一起在煤库里
I saw you and the Inspector emerging from coal house earlier
噢 是的 他找我了解更多情况
Oh, yes. He was asking me some more questions.
不对 你们太鬼祟了
Oh, no. You were far too furtive.
我得说 他很有品位
I must say, he's a man of taste.
他喜欢这样吗
Was he indulging it?
露西?
Lucy?
你还好吧
Everything OK?
伊斯特利
Eastley.
离他远一点 拜托
Keep away from him. Please.
我能照顾好自己 布莱恩
I can look after myself, Bryan.
你萌发了我的保护欲 仅此而已
You bring out my protective side, that's all.
为什么呢
Why is that?
因为你很特别
Because you're special.
还很美丽
And beautiful.
噢
Oh.
这话可不能乱说 对吧
Well, that's something to think about, isn't it?
放回去
Put it back.
戴维说我们应该告诉警♥察♥
David says we should tell the police.
又是你和那讨厌医生 不行
You and your bloody doctor! No!
这会让父亲很难过的
It would upset father too much.
那狐毛和粉盒有查出来什么吗
Have the fox fur and the compact yielded anything?
- 还有那些衣服 - 都是些便宜货
- What about the clothes? - It's on the cheap side.
没什么特别的 有些是贴西语标签的
Nothing special. There were a few items with Spanish labels.
- 西语? - 而粉盒是法国生产的
- Spanish? - And the compact is French.
我问过巴黎的生产商
I spoke to the manufacturer in Paris.
他们是不出口的
They don't export.
那她一定是在法国买♥♥的
So she must have bought it in France.
或许她是法国人
Perhaps she was French.
或者西班牙人
Or Spanish.
或者到处游历
Or travelled widely.
快点 斯托达德西
Come on, Stoddard-West.
还会发生谋杀案吗
Will there be another murder?
我们去湖边找找线索吧
We'll listen for clues down by the lake.
布莱恩就不能管好这些孩子吗
Can't Bryan control those children?
闹得我头都痛了
It's giving me a headache.
痛得都可以直接判他们刑了
Bad enough being cooped up without having...
让他们去吧
Leave them alone.
他们是在找线索
They're looking for clues.
警督说死者可能不是英国人
That inspector said the dead woman might not be British.
- 他跟你们说了吗 - 没说
- Did he tell you that? - No.
什么 是法国人吗
What, French?
那他倒没说
He didn't say.
我只说了不是英国人
All I said was not British
但爱玛马上就猜是法国人
but Emma immediately assumed French.
她看上去很忧虑
She looks scared.
好的 姨妈
Yes, Aunt.
当然 可我真的很忙
Of course. But I am really rather busy.
再见 再见
Goodbye. Goodbye.
死者的脚是怎么样的
What were the victim's feet like?
她的脚?
Her feet?
- 为什么这么问? - 或许没什么
- Why? - It may be nothing.
但或许是一个线索
But it could be something.
我到时给你看尸检报告吧
I'll let you see the postmortem report.
昆珀来了
There's Quimper now.
我就说 他手术后总会来这里喝杯茶
I told you he always pops in for a cup of tea after surgery.
戴维!
David!
一起吧
Join us.
你好 汤姆
Hello, Tom.
这位是马普尔小姐
This is Miss Marple.
简·马普尔 这位是戴维·昆珀医生
Jane Marple, Dr David Quimper.
很高兴见到你 马普尔小姐
Nice to meet you, Miss Marple.
昆珀医生 你好
Dr Quimper.
我和他从小时候就是朋友了
I'm an old friend from childhood days.
当然了 是在他小时候
His, not mine, of course.
你是来布瑞汉顿参观的吗
Are you visiting Brackhampton?
我住在一家很好的旅馆里
I'm staying at the most charming guesthouse.
在城里到处转转 了解下汤姆的近况
Seeing something of the town. Catching up with Tom and his doings.
还有我的外甥女在卢瑟福别府那
And my niece at Rutherford Hall.
我还可以探她
I can see her too
- 你的外甥女? - 露西 艾尔斯巴罗
- Your niece? - Lucy Eyelesbarrow.
要知道 她发现了一具尸体呢
She found a body, you know.
那我知道
I do Yes
调查进展得如何?
How's the investigation?
还在苦查死者的身份呢 爱玛最近怎样
It's nowhere until we've made an identification. How's Emma?
还是老样子呗
Taking it in her stride, as usual.
那你跟她?
And? You and her?
当我不在这里就好
Pretend I'm not here.
但我很乐意分享爱情的喜悦气息
But I do love the scent of romance in the air.
让您赶上了 马普尔小姐
You're in luck, then, Miss Marple.
爱玛和我订婚了
Emma and I are engaged.
- 我前几天向她求婚了 - 做得好
- I asked her the other day. - Well done.
不算正式的 我们还没跟家人说
Unofficial. We're not telling the family yet.
我会保密的
Mum's the word.
你和克拉肯索普一家认识很久吗
Have you known the Crackenthorpes long?
我就在这里开始实习的
I just started my practice down here.
我看着爱玛母亲离世的
I saw Emma's mother out of the world.
只有爱才是最重要的
It's only love that matters.
是爱 而不是金钱
Love, not money.
艾格妮丝还未见过爱德蒙的妻子就去世了
Agnes never lived to see Edmund's wife.
真可怜
How tragic.
她去世后没多久 他就带妻子到家了
He brought her home just after she died.
玛婷非常的美丽
She was so very beautiful, Martine.
然后没过多久 爱德蒙在海里遇险丧命
And shortly afterwards, Edmund himself was killed in the ocean.
- 那玛婷呢 - 她是法国人
- Martine? - She was French.
- 她后来怎么了 - 医生?
- What happened to her? - Doctor?
这家人也不清楚
The family don't know.
失陪了
Excuse me.
恐怕这个病人并不好对付
A rather demanding patient, I'm afraid.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
这家人肯定知道的
The family does know.
起码有一个人会知道
Or at least one of them does.
那他为什么要说谎呢
Well, why would he lie?
我想你应该去问问爱玛·克拉肯索普
I think you should ask Emma Crackenthorpe that.
如果死者真的是爱德蒙的遗孀玛婷
If our body is Edmund's widow Martine,
她被杀的动机是什么呢
why would anyone want to kill her?
你要跟我抢最后一块奶油蛋糕吗
Shall we fight over the last cream horn?
玛婷给我来信的事 是戴维跟你说的吗
Was it David who told you I'd heard from Martine?
不 老实说 他还为了你说谎
No. In fact, he lied for you.
他一直都说我应该拿给你看
He said I should have shown it to you all along.
你是怎么知道的呢
How did you find out?
这是我的直觉
It was...my intuition.
两周前突然收到了这封信
It arrived out of the blue a fortnight ago.
爱德蒙去世之后
After Edmund was killed,
玛婷就没有跟我们来往了
Martine cut herself off from us,
直到这封信的到来
until this.
信上说 她已经开始了新生活
She'd built a new life, she says.
但现在 她想要点钱给她的儿子
But now she wants money to give her son
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表