我怎么能不沮丧
Why not?
我突然才发现 我有个从未见过的孙子
I just found out I've got a grandson I've never seen
而他那可怜母亲 就死在了我地盘里
and his poor mother's body ends up on my grounds.
我就不应该沮丧吗
Shouldn't I be upset?
我还在认真考虑要不要随她同去呢
I'm seriously thinking of joining her.
或许悲伤才能团结起你们 不是欢乐
Perhaps grief would unite you. Not joy.
看上帝的份上 闭嘴吧
For God's sake, shut up!
你真是烦得不得了 父亲
You're so bloody boring, father.
- 坐下! - 爸
- Sit down ! - Dad!
你也一样的坏
You're just as bad.
- 我还以为我能信任你 - 你当然可以
- I thought I could trust you. - Of course you can.
能吗 那是谁把信藏着不让我看的呢
Can I? Who hid the letter from me, then?
爸
Dad!
艾尔斯巴罗小姐 是咖喱
Miss Eyelesbarrow, the curry!
电♥话♥ 昆珀 医生
Phone...Dr...Quimper!
昆珀医生 我会把灯给你留着了
Dr Quimper. I've left the light on.
- 你离开时会把门带上吧 - 好的
- You will close the door behind you? - Yes.
- 他们怎么样了 - 都安稳地睡着了
- How are they? - They're all sound asleep,
或者这样反而对他们更好
probably best for them.
我会过来的 明天一早
I'll be in...first thing,
只是来确保一下
just to make sure.
- 晚安 - 好的 晚安 艾尔斯巴罗小姐
- Good night. - Yes. Good night, Miss Eyelesbarrow.
救命 救我
Help! Help me!
昆珀医生!
Dr Quimper!
救命 救命!
Help! Help!
是阿佛列
That was Alfred.
他死了
He's dead.
我想是砒霜中毒吧
I think it was arsenic.
药效很难预测 就算是很小的剂量
It's unpredictable, even in small doses.
他的身体很虚弱
His system was weak.
阿佛列一个月喝的酒
Alfred did drink more in a month
比我们多数人六个月喝的还要多
than most of us manage in six.
你确定吗
How sure are you?
这样 我留住了一些样本给你们实验室鉴定
Well, I kept some of the sample for your lab boys.
他们是专家
They're the experts.
- 我把它放在了警♥察♥局 - 谢谢你 戴维
- I dropped it off at police station. - Thank you, David.
这下 等哈乐德去世之后
You're next in line now...
你就是下一个了
till Harold gets it.
那时候 一切都是我的了
And then it'll be all mine.
呆在车里
Stay here.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
阿佛列死了
Alfred's dead.
露西 出了什么事?
Lucy, what's the matter?
你不是说真的吧
You're not serious?
我做饭的时候 你就在那里
You're there when I was cooking.
你送詹姆斯回去母亲身边时
You made sure Alexander went with you
设法确保亚历山大跟你一起离开
when you took James back to his mother.
这样说的话
Why would I wanna
那我为什么要杀阿佛列或任何人呢
kill Alfred, or anyone, for that matter?
你为什么不老实说出玛婷被杀当日
Why would you lie about where you were
你究竟在哪里
the day Martine was murdered?
你不是从这里开车带艾玛去购物的
You didn't drive here and take Emma shopping.
你是坐火车过来的
You came by train.
你见到爱玛的时候商店都关门了
and then met her off the shops were shut.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know?
布莱恩 我可不是聋子
I keep my ears open, Bryan.
你申请这份工作的时候
Did you include spying on your resume
简历上有加上偷听这项吗
when you applied for this post?
无论如何 我是不可能杀玛婷的
In any case, I couldn't have killed Martine.
- 为什么不 - 我不能说
- Why not? - I can't say.
- 我答应过要保守秘密 - 真是个烂借口
- It would mean breaking a confidence. - How convenient.
那你爱怎么说就怎么说吧
You know what, have it your own way, then.
其他人呢?
What about the others?
还有谁那么严重吗
Is any of them seriously ill?
他们连医院都不用去 只是不舒服而已
They didn't need hospital. Unpleasant, though.
昆珀觉得可能是砒霜中毒
Quimper thinks it was probably arsenic.
他拿了一些咖喱去化验
He took some of the curry to test.
马普尔小姐 我必须得
Miss Marple, I have to get...
为什么全家人都被下毒了呢
Why would the whole family be poisoned?
为了杀掉最弱的成员阿佛列
To kill off the weakest member -Alfred.
昆珀说他是身体很差
Quimper said he was a physical wreck.
家里的某人为了得到遗产
One of the family was prepared to poison himself
不惜给自己下毒
to get the hands on the inheritance
或者说凶手本想要杀卢瑟的
Or the murderer meant to poison Luther
结果却杀了阿佛列
but killed Alfred instead.
或许吧
Possibly.
露西保证她没有离开过厨房♥
Lucy's sure she never left the kitchen.
除了亚历山大 只有四个人进去过
Only four people, apart from Alexander, came in.
伊斯特利先生是第一个
Mr Eastley was first.
卖♥♥相也很好
Looks good, too.
然后塞缀克进来
Then Cedric appeared.
我能放一下这个吗
Shall I put some of this in?
食物变色 蓝色咖喱
Food colouring. A blue curry.
多炫酷
So avant-garde!
不要!
No!
她不确定哈乐德在那里站了多久 但是
She's not sure how long Harold was there, but...
但时间也足够长了
But it was long enough.
他们中的任何一个都有机会投毒
Any one of them could have poisoned the food.
连阿佛列自己都进去过 还给她提建议
Even Alfred himself came in and propositioned her.
你想象过度过一个浪漫的周末吗
Do you fancy a smart weekend away sometime?
我很快就会发一笔小财了
I'm getting my hands on a nice little bit of cash soon.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
如果你改变心意的话
If you change your mind...
小心你的头 克拉肯索普先生
Watch your head, Mr Crackenthorpe.
别吃大头菜了
Low-flying pigs.
有趣
Interesting.
或许阿佛列就是投毒者 但是结果变反了
Perhaps Alfred was the poisoner but his plan backfired
伊斯特利先生在晚餐前就走了
Mr Eastley left before dinner
也不肯让亚历山大留下来
and wouldn't let Alexander stay behind.
是的 但他不会受益
Yes, but he wouldnt
亚历山大的遗产会被冻住
benifit Alexander's inheritance
直到他成年之后
would be tied up until he came of age.
哈乐德是最大受益者
Harold's got most to gain.
有房♥产
There's the house
还有家庭信托基金里的份额
as well as his share of the family trust fund.
哈乐德这下肯定是最大嫌疑人 马普尔小姐
Harold must be our main suspect now, Miss Marple.
- 汤姆 - 什么
- Tom. - What?
炉甘石液是陈年旧事了 我名字叫简
Calamine lotion was a long time ago. My name is Jane.
我尽力
I'll try.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们能确定安娜·斯特拉文斯卡娅和玛婷是
Are we sure Anna Stravinska and Martine were...
同一个人吗?
one and the same person?
安娜是法国人 有过一个英国丈夫
Anna was French. She had an English husband.
消失的时间也吻合
She disappeared at the right time.
而这里有孩子们找到的那张收据
Then there's that receipt the boys found.
我猜很有可能
I think it quite possible
陵园里的就是安娜·斯特拉文斯卡娅
it was Anna Stravinska in the mausoleum.
但还不能肯定 对吧
But it's not the same as being certain, is it?
我再也受不了这里了
I can't stand it here any longer.
求你 别留我一个人在这里
Don't leave me here, please.
好 那就走吧
Well, come, then.
我还是觉得不太舒服
I'm still not feeling well enough.
别夸张做作了
Don't make a drama out of it!
昆珀医生说你已经没事了
Dr Quimper says you're fine now.
他也是这样说阿佛列的 对吧
That's what he said about Alfred, wasn't it?
求你了 哈乐
Please, Harry.
克拉肯索普先生 有事吗?
Yes, Mr Crackenthorpe?
叫我哈乐
Call me Harry.
你擅长安慰人吗 露西
Are you a good comforter, Lucy?
我那个可怜的哥哥
My poor brother.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表