his neighbour's telephoned to say he's very poorly again.
第二个打到我的家里
The second to my cottage.
圣玛丽·米德村235号♥
St Mary Mead 235.
一切就绪 亲爱的
We're all set, darling.
那是找我的 失陪了
It was for me. Sorry.
她知道我会证明她身上不可能有枪
She knew I'd see she couldn't possibly have a gun with her
在6点20分 她去了牧师寓所
when she went into the vicarage at 20 past six
就在那个时候 你射杀了你的丈夫
Which was when you shot your husband.
你电♥话♥里还说是让我来品尝咖啡蛋糕呢
"Coffee and cake," you said, when you telephoned.
劳伦斯在哪里
Where's Lawrence.
现在已经被逮捕了
Under arrest by now.
玛丽在6点20分听到的响嚏
The loud sneeze that Mary heard at 6:20
是你的消音手♥枪♥发出的
was your silenced pistol
而开枪的人是普罗瑟罗太太 列丁先生
Mr Redding, fired by Mrs Protheroe.
6点30分的枪声一直让我迷惑
The shot at 6:30 had me puzzled,
直到马普尔小姐发现了她的所为
until Miss Marple found what she did.
枪声不是从树林或寓所传来的
It didn't come from the woods or from the house
而是你的木屋里
It came from the shed.
于是她和杜福斯家的人一起离开
So she goes off with the Dufosses
而你去了蓝野猪旅馆
and you go to the Blue Boar
要大杯的 我今天过得糟透了
A large one. I've had a hell of a day.
之后你返回牧师寓所
Then you return to the vicarage
借口说要再见一次克莱蒙特先生
on the pretext of seeing Mr Clement again
而你明知他正在瞎忙活 根本还没回来
knowing he wouldn't be back from his wild-goose chase.
跟上校一起在书房♥等吧
Wait in the study with the colonel.
他也在吗 - 是的
He's here? - He is.
你带走了凶器
You remove the murder weapon
还留下了一张故意留下破绽的假便条
and leave a forged note with deliberate mistakes.
纸条是你之前从牧师寓所里拿的
Different handwriting in different inks
用不同的墨水和笔迹来写
on vicarage notepaper you'd taken previously.
出乎意料地看到了上校写的陈述信
A shock to find a statement from the colonel
但这日后或许能派上用场
but it might come in useful
你知道钟是调快的 你重调了时间
You reset the clock knowing it was fast
这一切都是为了让我们相信
all to make us think Mrs Protheroe
普罗瑟罗太太与他丈夫的死
was being falsely implicated
毫无牵连
in her husband's murder
而上校的陈述信在昨晚
And the colonel's statement did
也的确派上用场了 对吧
come in useful last night, didn't it?
这样你就有充分的动机证据去
As you now had evidence of a motive,
陷害豪伊斯先生谋杀罪名了
enough to frame Mr Hawes for the murder.
噢 真不走运
Oh, bad luck.
"冷静 罗尼 我来帮你调药"
"Calm down, Ronnie. I'll mix your medicine"
之后你打开煤气就离开了
and turn on the gas as you drift away
还把上校的信留在他身边
and leave the colonel's note by the body.
这可是谋杀啊 安妮
But murder, Anne?
就是为了一个提醒你过去的陌生人吗
For a stranger who reminded you of what might have been?
他不是陌生人
He wasn't a stranger.
但我也没说错
But I was right when I said
我说过一切从此都改变了
that nothing was ever the same again
劳伦斯就是那个没能从战场上回来的人
It was Lawrence who didn't come back from the fighting...
但他最后还是回来了
except that he did
在他被公告战亡的四年之后
four years after he'd been reported dead,
而那时候 我已经是普罗瑟罗太太了
and by then, I was Mrs Protheroe.
是他找的你吗
He found you?
当他得知我结婚后 就打消了这个念头
He was too decent to try when he heard I'd married.
是我找的他
I found him.
一篇杂♥志♥文章写的关于
A magazine article
一位死里逃生的新晋年轻艺术家
about the rising young artist back from the dead.
我们做错了什么
What did we do wrong?
你居然问我这个?
You ask me that?
我们哪里露出了破绽?
What mistake did we make?
当你和他从木屋里出来
When you came out of the shed with him
你还是和以往一样
you were the same woman.
你没有对你所爱的人道句永别
You hadn't said goodbye forever to the man you loved.
这你都能看得出来吗
You could tell that?
你以为我没试过
You think I've never...
我也在战争中失去了所爱
I lost someone in the war...
他因战亡得到了勋章
..who got a medal for dying.
由他的妻子好好珍藏着
His wife will have cherished it.
他的妻子?
His wife?
那这对你就轻松多了 简
Easier for you, then, Jane.
他死了
He was dead.
你就不用在对错之间做选择
You didn't have to choose between right and wrong.
亲爱的 当你志愿当兵时
When you volunteered, darling
你选择了去尽你的义务
you made a choice to do your duty.
是的 - 我也要做出我的选择了
Yes. - I've had to make a choice too.
而我也选择去尽我的义务
I've chosen to do my duty.
平安回来 但是为了你的妻子 不是为了我
Come back safe, but for your wife, not for me.
简
Jane...
别这样 如果我不是为了你回来 那就
Please, if I can't come back for you, then there's...
简!
Jane!
简!
Jane!
劳伦斯!劳伦斯!
Lawrence! Lawrence!
你吃炖鱼配上杏子酸辣酱时 我就怀疑了
It's the apricot chutney with fish stew that gave me inkling
你什么时候发现的
When did you find out?
我表哥今早打电♥话♥过来确认的
My cousin called this morning to confirm it.
难怪了
Of course!
他就是梅尔切斯特的那个医生 对吧
He's that doctor in Melchester, isn't he?
那个很英俊的年轻人
Rather a handsome young man.
我不想去海多克医生那里看
I didn't want to see Dr Haydock.
哎 你也知道村里的八卦啦
Well, you know village gossip.
我也想先确认了再说
And I wanted to be sure first.
她跟我说她是去的伦敦
She told me she'd gone to London.
我从没怀疑过一丁点
I never suspected a thing.
我们在天上的父
Our Father who art in heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临
Thy kingdom come.
愿您的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们 免我们的债
Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us our trespasses.
如同我们免了人的债
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
不叫我们遇见试探
And lead us not into temptation.
救我们脱离凶恶
But deliver us from evil.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表