他居然敢?你居然敢!
How dare he? And how dare you?
嘘 嘘
Ssh, ssh.
看上帝的份上 别大声叫嚷
Don't shout, for godness' sake.
我自己的事自己处理 谢谢了 安妮
I'll fight my own battles. Thank you, Anne.
我只是在为我们的客人着想
I was thinking of our guests.
早上好 教授
Good morning, Professor.
需要的东西都齐全了吗
Do you have everything you need?
谢谢你 是的 你可爱的女儿帮了很多忙
Thank you, yes. Your so charming daughter was most helpful.
继女儿
Stepdaughter.
啊 睡美人醒来了
对不起 爷爷 早上好
Je m'excuse, grand-pare. Good morning.
早上好 小姐 午餐是在十二点半
Morning, mademoiselle. Lunch will be served at half past twelve.
我丈夫很希望能听到你们的研究成果
My husband's very keen to hear about your research.
我们很荣幸 对吧 爷爷
We are flattered, aren't we, Grandfather?
不及我丈夫那么荣幸
Not as much as he is.
居然允许在你的花♥园♥里出现这样的行为 牧师
Permitting that sort of behaviour in your own garden, Vicar?
不 不 我是说这 这完全不能被接受
No, no. I mean it's... it's utterly unacceptable.
好了 请把列丁先生的电♥话♥号♥码给我
Now, Mr Redding's telephone number, please.
这里真美啊
Isn't it gorgeous?
没有什么能像英国的夏日傍晚那样迷人
Nothing quite so beautiful as an English summer's evening.
送给我们的女主人的吗 真悦目
For our hostess? How lovely!
我听说你手里的酒更让人愉悦
Not as lovely as that stuff, I hear.
走吧?
Shall we?
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
感谢主赐给我们这食物 祝福我们能热爱
Bless this food to our use and us to thy loving
忠诚地服事您
and faithful service
这是由您的大地养分以及人类劳动
nourished by the fruit of your earth
所带来的收获
and by the work of human hands.
让我们以真诚的顺从回报您 主
May we render you true obedience, Lord
并服从您的意愿
and bend ourselves to thy will.
并让我们永远谨记为自己服务
And make us ever needful of the minds of others.
呃 为他人服务 阿门
Er, ever mindful of the needs of others. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
好吧 我只能道歉
Well, I can only apologise.
噢 反正上校总是找借口批评这批评那的
The colonel's always looking for an excuse to criticise.
我想你画中的格丽泽尔达不是穿着泳衣吧
I hope you're not painting Griselda in a bathing suit?
马普尔小姐 那太恶心了
Miss Marple, that's disgusting.
谢谢你 - 当然不是
Thank you. - Certainly not.
但你一定要来看看 克莱蒙特先生
But you must come to see it, Mr Clement.
画正好到了一个很有趣的阶段
It's at that very interesting stage.
像丹尼斯那样吗 - 噢 真好笑
Like Dennis? - Oh, ha-ha.
明天下午茶时间来一下吧 - 好的
Pop over tomorrow, around teatime. - I will.
这是什么 玛丽 - 汤
What is this, Mary? - Soup.
它有名字吗
Does it have a name?
"稀里糊涂乱切一气
"bis and bobs and odds and sods
再加上点肉丁"汤
and the meat raion's been cut again" soup.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
你今晚精神很紧张不安啊 豪伊斯先生
You're a bag of nerves this evening, Mr Hawes.
不仅是今晚 请给我一杯水好吗
Not just tonight. May I have a glass of water?
还有人要水吗 - 不了 谢谢你
Anyone else? - No, thank you.
要知道 这都是我的药在起作用
If it wasn't for my medicine, you see...
别担心 神经质又不会传染
Don't worry, you can't catch nerves.
这是慈悲的主赐给我的不幸的折磨修行
It's a wretched affliction I bear with God's grace.
说到不幸的折磨
Talking of wretched afflictions
罗尼 普罗瑟罗上校要周二见我
Ronnie, Colonel Protheroe on Tuesday.
你能整理一下教区账目吗
Can you get the parish accounts into some sort of order?
我尽力 - 有时我真想勒死普罗瑟罗
I'll try. - I could strangle Protheroe sometimes.
愿主宽恕我 - 我会扎死他
May God forgive me. - I'd stab him.
我会毒死他 - 我会一枪打死他
I'd poison him. - I'd shoot him.
用我的枪 - 他对莱蒂斯真是太坏了
Use my gun. - He's so rotten to Lettice.
噢 - 就因为他买♥♥下了老屋
Aw. - Just because he bought Old Hall,
他就以为自己是个乡绅地主什么的
he thinks he's the local squire something.
你不能那样对别人啊
You can't treat people like that now.
你说得没错 那你会怎么做呢 马普尔小姐
You're quite right. And how would you do it, Miss Marple?
我从不随便谈论谋杀 列丁先生
I never speak lightly of murder, Mr Redding.
我讨厌冒不必要的险
I hate to tempt fate.
当然在这美丽地方是不会发生的啊
Surely not in this lovely place?
我们都只是圣玛丽·米德村的平凡人
We're all very ordinary in St Mary Mead,
但平凡人有时候会做出最惊人的事
but ordinary people sometimes do the most astonishing things
你是真的有手♥枪♥吗 - 是啊 是德国枪
Do you really have a pistol? - Somewhere. It's German.
我偷出来的 - 你还真是勇敢啊
I liberated it. - Were you wonderfully brave?
虽受过良好训练 但还是很怕死
Very well-trained, but scared to death.
五分钟后 我就清桌上菜
I'll clear in five minutes.
炖萝卜和鱼 主要是萝卜
Fish and turnip stew-mostly turnip.
噢 麻烦拿一下杏子酸辣酱
Oh, bring the apricot chutney, will you?
圣玛丽·米德村牧师寓所
St Mary Mead vicarage.
不 弗兰克 我不可以
No, Frankie, I can't.
但你母亲会在那里的
But you'lI have your mum there.
法官是谁
Who's the magistrate?
那就起码要两磅罚款了
That'll be two-quid fine at least
我们怎么能存到这么多的...
How are we ever going to save up to get a...
我很抱歉 但你打错号♥码了
I am very sorry but you have mistook a wrong number.
我禁止你再去见他
I forbid you to see him again!
他只是在为我画肖像
He was only painting me.
我倒是希望他做了什么蠢事
I wish he were doing something else stupid
看你大惊小怪的
the fuss you're making.
别没大没小! - 那你也别讨人厌啊
Don't be common! - Well, don't be horrid, then.
就因为你的坏脾气 杜福斯爷孙都借辞回床了
You've driven the Dufosses to bed because your foul mood.
好啊 你也可以滚回去啊 - 非常乐意
Well, you blood can go too! - Gladly.
坐下 我们还没吃完呢
Sit down. We haven't finished.
晚安 卢修斯
Good night, Lucius.
有一些人会觉得
There are those
偷猎是一种英雄传奇式的行为 塔兰特
who take a romantic view of poaching, Tarrant.
但我不这么觉得
I do not.
这次 你要坐牢了
This time, you'll go to prison.
先生 你不能这样 先生
Sir, you can't, sir!
没事的 妈妈 - 夫人 坐下
All right, Mum. - Madam, sit down.
监禁二十八天
28 days.
我会丢掉工作的 你这老混♥蛋♥
I'll lose my job, you old bastard.
二十九天
29.
圣玛丽·米德村牧师寓所
St Mary Mead vicarage.
这并不公正!
It's not fair!
玛丽? - 我要出去
Mary? - I'm going out!
问题不仅是年龄上的差距 简
It's not just the difference in our ages, Jane.
牧师和他的妻子也能很开心啊
The vicar and his wife are perfectly happy.
我想他们有了孩子会更开心
They'd be happier with a child, I think.
那也是他们共同的孩子
It would be their own.
莱蒂斯母亲去世时 她才两岁
Lettice was two when her mother died.
到我嫁给卢修斯的时候 她已经长大了
By the time I married Lucius, she was too old to think of me
只会觉得我是个可恶的继母
as anything other than the wicked stepmother.
我总惹她烦 而且
I get on her nerves, and...
恐怕 她也老惹得我烦
..I'm afraid she gets on mine.
这一切让他生气 甚至比平时更生气
That makes him angry - even angrier than normal.
你们有没有想过要个共同的孩子
Might you have a child of your own one day?
没有
No.
那 那方面的事情已经
That...side of things has...
很少进行了
dwindled rather.
其实是完全没有了
Completely.
我需要温柔的对待 简
I need tenderness, Jane.
而那与他本性相违
And that's just not in his nature.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起
Sorry.
噢 我们不时都会有些话不吐不快
Oh, we all have to get things off our chest occasionally.
但是 我嫁给他是为了安定下来
Still... I married him for a kind of certainty.
战争之后 我们都想要安定下来 不是吗
We all wanted certainty after the war, didn't we?
我应该满足于我所得到的
I must settle for what I've got.
凑凑活活过下去? - 凑活吧
Make do and mend? - Make do.
而且至少 我曾被温柔地对待过
And at least there once was someone tender,
但他没有从战场上回来
but he didn't come back from the fighting.
简 我就知道你会来
Jane, I knew you'd come.
我必须来 - 噢 亲爱的
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表