said he's ready to see you.
很好
Good.
多谢 巴特利先生 暂时到此为止吧
Thank you, Mr Bartlett. That'll be all for now.
注意 是"暂时"
For now, mind.
我下个星期回学校
I'm going back to school next week
我会告诉大家我和被害人很熟
and I'll tell everyone that I knew the victim really well.
你觉得她人怎么样? 我得说 挺蠢的
What did you think of her? Rather stupid, I'd say.
妈妈和马克叔叔都很受不了她
Mum and Uncle Mark couldn't stand her.
为什么? 哦 不知道
Why was that? Oh, I don't know.
她总是喋喋不休 说这说那
She was always chatting on about this and that.
他们很讨厌祖父这么宠着她
They hated grandfather making a fuss of her.
我想他们很高兴听到她的死讯
I expect they're jolly glad she's dead.
他们这么说? 并没有
Did they say as much? Not exactly.
马克叔叔说"反正也没别的办法"
Uncle Mark said something like, ''It's one way out.''
妈妈就说"但这做法太残忍♥了" 到了
And Mum said, ''But such a horrible one.'' Here we are.
我先走了
Better be off.
下午好 下午好
Good afternoon. Afternoon.
先生们
Gentlemen.
5万块 是啊 但你不觉得...
50,000. Yes, but you don't think...
谋杀肯定因为有利可图
Murder has been done for a good deal less.
但不是他们吧 他们当时都在打桥牌
But they couldn't have. They were both playing bridge.
我想这个叫露比的女孩还有个男友
I think that this Ruby creature had another chap on the side
发现她和可怜的老杰弗的事
who found out about poor old Jeff
暴跳如雷
and went completely bonkers.
但她却被发现躺在你家藏书室里?
And the fact that she was found in your library?
这只是个不好的巧合
It was just a ghastly coincidence.
但这并不是巧合 对吧?
But it isn't, is it?
事实是 杰弗森一家肯定脱不了干系
The fact that we know the Jeffersons must have had a bearing
你能想象村民们会怎么议论吗?
Can you imagine what the village will be saying?
他们就要绞死可怜的亚瑟或淹死他再大卸八块
They'll have poor Arthur hung, drawn and quartered already.
他们当然会议论 我们都会
Of course, they'll be talking. We all do.
但你得冷静下来
But you must stay calm.
刚才他在电♥话♥里听起来不太对劲
He sounded very strange on the phone just now.
哦 简...
Oh, Jane...
我禁不住想...
I can't help wondering...
和她离开时差不多 先生 她一般很晚才起床
Pretty much as she left it, sir. She was a late riser.
我的人到的时候仆人还没来打扫
The maids hadn't been in by the time my lads arrived.
指纹呢? 没有有用的
Fingerprints? Nothing we couldn't account for.
尸体被发现时 腿是赤♥裸♥的
The legs were bare when the body was found.
她只在跳舞的时候穿长筒袜 先生
She only wore stockings for dancing, sir.
其他时间只用化妆品 为了省钱
She used makeup the rest of the time, to save money.
所以她回来换衣服之后又出门去了
So she came back here to change and then she went out again.
问题是 去哪了?
Question is, where?
她们真的用得着这么多?
Do they really use all this lot?
手指甲
Fingernails.
手指甲
Fingernails.
我们该和另一个舞者谈谈 他叫什么来着?
We should talk to that dancer. What's his name?
斯德 先生 雷蒙德·斯德
Starr, sir. Raymond Starr.
他们跳舞的时候 她也许说过什么
She might have let something slip while they pranced about.
啊 对 就是你们
Ah, yes, just the chaps.
我 我 我 我...
was w w w w
...想和你们谈谈
..wanting a word.
也许不太重要 但我想应该告诉你们
Probably not important, but thought I ought to let you know.
实际上 我找不到我的车了
Fact is, can't find my car.
你觉得是被偷了?
You think it's been stolen ?
也许吧 我也不知道
That's just it. I mean one doesn't know.
也许有人偷出去兜风了
I mean somebody could've buzzed off in it for a bit of a lark.
你最后一次见到车子是什么时候?
When did you last see it?
我一直在回想
I was trying to remember.
记东西太他妈难了
It's darn difficult remembering things.
我想我把车停在了院子里
I think I left it in the courtyard.
你"想"?
You think you did?
对 我以为是那样 但我...
Well, I thought I did, but I...
我并没跑出去看
I didn't exactly go out and have a look
如果你懂我的意思
if you get my drift.
什么牌子的? 麦诺安14
What's the make? A Minoan 14.
先把事情理清楚
Let's just get this quite clear.
你最后一次亲眼看见你的车是在什么时候?
When was the last time you actually saw the car?
大概是昨天午饭之前
Probably before lunch yesterday.
就你所记得的 车是停在院子里的?
And as far as you can remember, the car was in the courtyard
我想很可能是停在那儿
I've got a jolly good idea it probably was.
好吧
Right.
我会派个探员来记录详细信息
I'll get one of my boys to take down the particulars.
你到时会在哪? 哦 这附近
Where are you going to be? Oh, around.
我就是觉得该...
Just thought I ought to...
告诉你们
let you know.
老天爷啊
Good God.
这不是在格丁顿邸宅见过的那个老太太么?
Isn't that the old biddy that was at Gossington Hall?
该死
Damn.
我就不妨碍您了
Think I'll leave you to it.
马普尔小姐 马尔切特上校
Miss Marple. Colonel Melchett.
真是令人吃惊
What a surprise.
多莉觉得换个环境对我们有好处
Dolly thought a change of scene might do us good.
我正打算喝杯茶 你要不要...
I was just about to take tea. Would you...
乐意之至 很好 来吧 这边走
Lovely. Good. Come along. This way.
下午好 请跟我来
Good afternoon. If you'll follow me, please.
这是您定的桌位
Here's your table.
她很讨喜 但也傻得冒烟
She was quite pleasant and rather stupid.
就是这样 没什么特别的男性朋友?
That's about it. No special men friends?
没有 我想没有
No, I don't think so.
你知道杰弗森先生打算收养她吗?
Did you know that Mr Jefferson planned to adopt her?
唉唉 那老傻子真是冥顽不灵
Well, well. No fool like an old fool.
她没提起过? 是的 没有
She never mentioned it? No, she didn't.
那乔瑟呢?
And Josie?
哦 我想她肯定知道
Oh, I'm sure she'd have known.
也许就是她一手策划的
Probably planned the whole thing.
杰弗森先生感到寂寞 感到被忽视
Mr Jefferson would be feeling lonely and unwanted
所以希望给一位年轻貌美的女孩留下好印象
and would want a nice young girl to impress.
像拜哲先生一样
Exactly like Mr Badger.
拜哲先生? 药剂师
Mr Badger? The chemist.
水晶眼镜 外加一张乌鸦嘴
Pebble glasses and a rather unfortunate mouth.
喜欢上一个卖♥♥盥洗用品的年轻姑娘
He made a fuss over the young lady in toiletries
甚至花钱给她买♥♥了个钻石手镯
and even bought her a diamond bracelet.
想想拜哲夫人知道了会做何反应
Imagine how that went down with Mrs Badger.
她发现了点蛛丝马迹
So she found out a thing or two.
那女孩和一个喜欢赌马
The girl was carrying on
的小混混搞在一起
with an undesirable man connected with racehorses
小混混典当了那只手镯
who had pawned the bracelet.
手镯和拜哲先生联♥系♥起来...
When this was related to Mr Badger...
...这出戏就算演完了
..that was the end of that.
你的意思是 如果露比和年轻男人厮混
So you're saying that if Ruby had a young man
那么杰弗森也许会改变主意
then Jefferson might have changed his mind.
我想她很谨慎 也不敢声张
Well, I think she'd take care to keep very quiet about it,
不光是因为杰弗森先生
not only because of Mr Jefferson.
你是说乔瑟
Josie, you mean.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
你今早没感觉到她有多生气吗?
Weren't you struck this morning by how angry she seemed?
当然...
Yes...
毫无疑问她希望能好好骗上一笔
No doubt she was looking forward to doing well out of it.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
不像是个阿根廷人的名字 不是吗?
It's not very Argentinian, is it?
我的真名叫雷蒙 但我改名了
My real name's Ramon, but I changed it.
为什么?
Why?
这国家族歧视很严重 你不觉得吗?
There's so much prejudice in this country, don't you think?
你能告诉我昨晚到底发生了什么吗?
Could you tell me exactly what happened last night?
拜拜 贝拉
Ciao, bella.
你说什么 警长?
Sorry, superintendent?
昨晚
Last night.
10点半 露比和我跳完第一支舞
At 1 0.30, Ruby and I did our first exhibition dance,
午夜的时候 我们该跳第二支舞了
and then at midnight, for our second number,
却没见到她 于是我就去问了乔瑟
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表