Now, what have you got? The silver?
我孙子 恩里
My grandson, Henri.
他本会成为我的丈夫
He would have been my husband.
我们在1943年相识
We met in 1943
他当时在抵抗部队
He was in the Resistance.
那你呢 哈格里夫斯小姐
And you, Miss Hargreaves?
特别行动队
Special Operations.
我被投派到法国 和恩里与他的部队一起工作
I was dropped into France, working with Henri and his crew.
上校呢 - 他在伦敦进行指挥工作
The colonel? - He commanded a desk in London.
他背叛了恩里
Il a trahi Henri.
他背叛了他 - 他背叛了我的孙子
He betrayed him. - He betrayed my grandson.
普罗瑟罗的部门负责
Protheroe's section was responsible
提供我们地区所有的物资
for supplying the whole of our region,
武器 雷♥管♥等等
weapons, detonators and so on.
1944年伊始 他必须进行一次投钱行动
Early in'44, he had to organise a money drop
数目上万的法郎现金
tens of thousands of francs in cash.
恩里和我在他给出的地点等待
Henri and I waited at the rendezvous he'd given us,
但飞机飞过去了
but the plane went over
然后在一里外的地方投落了
and dropped the canister a mile away.
为什么 - 他给的地点是错的
Why? - The rendezvous was false.
钱被一个叫拉科姆的男人拿走了
The money was picked up by a man called Lacombe,
他是组织的一员 战前就认识普罗瑟罗
one of our group, who had known Protheroe before the war.
就因为单纯的贪欲
It was simple greed.
战后 他们分了赃
After the war, they divided it between them.
拉科姆和上校
Lacombe and the colonel.
去年拉科姆在死之前向我坦白了
Lacombe made a confession to me, last year when he was dying
这就是证据 银行转账单 银行结单
That's the proof: bank transfers, statements
拉科姆收到的指示
Lacombe's instructions.
那恩里怎么了
What happened to Henri?
拉科姆向德军透露了我们的行踪
Lacombe had tipped off the Germans
他们找到了我们
and they came for us.
我逃了出来
I escaped.
他却没有 - 他被折磨至死
He did not. - He was tortured...until death.
我的亲孙子
My grandson.
我很遗憾 - 我也是
I'm very sorry. - And so am I.
我也是 我跟你说实话
So am I. I'll tell you the truth.
我是要去杀了那个混♥蛋♥上校的
I had to kill that son of a bitch, the colonel!
因为他 于是
Because of him. And so,
我带上我的手♥枪♥ 走过树林
I got my pistol, I went to the woods,
走到了牧师寓所
up to the vicarage,
穿过落地窗 走进了书房♥
through the French windows and into the study.
啊 - 然后呢 杜福斯先生?
Ah... - Yes, Mr Dufosse?
我去晚了
I was too late.
我去得太他妈晚了
I was too damn late!
他死了
He was dead.
你是说? - 我是说
Are you saying...? - I'm saying...
他已经死了
he was already dead.
谢谢老天
Thankfully.
你很会做家务嘛
You're quite good at this.
我必须得学会 - 噢
I've had to learn - Oh
所以说 如果他所说的是真的
So,if what he told you is true,
上校在6点30分前就死了
the colonel was dead by 6:30
那时杜福斯先生和其他人会合了
when Monsieur Dufosse joined the others.
恰好 如果你听到的那下响声正是谋杀枪声
Only just, if the shot you heard was the murder.
你相信他所说的吗 - 是的
Do you believe him? - Yes.
但是奇怪的是
But the interesting thing is
杜福斯在书房♥所看到的
what Monsieur Dufosse saw in the study.
他形容枪的枪筒很长
He described the gun as having a long barrel,
你知道的 像老式西部片那种
you know, like the old Wild West ones?
而且他看到的便条
And he thought the note
有大半页那么长 而不是只有几行
was a good half page long, not just a couple of lines.
这可真奇怪了
That is interesting.
但我不确定他的话有几分可信
I don't know how reliable he is, though.
他当时刚从强光的户外进入屋内
He had just come in out of bright sunlight...
而且他年纪也大了
..and he is getting on.
你漏了一点没洗
You've missed a bit.
那便条
The note...
你给普罗瑟罗太太看过了吗
Have you shown it to Mrs Protheroe?
不 还没有
No, actually.
我想 她正在牧师寓所里呢
She's at the vicarage now, I believe.
安排丧事
Funeral arrangements.
时间和文字都不是他的笔迹
Neither is in his writing, not the time or the words.
我不明白
I don't understand.
现在这个调查阶段 大家都糊涂了
You're not alone at this stage of the investigation.
你有上校的字迹模板吗
Do you have any examples of the colonel's handwriting?
当然
Yes, of course.
我昨天在书桌下面找到的
I found it yesterday under the desk.
这不是格丽泽尔达的
It's not Griselda's.
这是安妮的
It's Anne's.
我应该交给警督吗 - 不用
Should I give it to the Inspector? - No.
现在还不用
Not just yet.
长官 我能跟你说几句吗
Sir, can I have a word?
真是令人不快
How very unpleasant.
那一节是什么
The verse?
"但要免淫乱的事 男子当各有自己的妻子
"To avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife
女子也当各有自己的丈夫"
"and let every woman have her own husband."
摩托车是在当天早上被盗的
The motorbike was stolen in the morning
事故之后就被丢弃了
and dumped soon after the incident.
这谋杀手段真是太粗鲁 太难捉摸了
Such a...crude and uncertain way of killing someone,
除非这只是用来吓唬他的 - 我 呃
unless it was just meant to frighten him. - I, er...
我必须继续走访了
I must get on with my visiting.
我就不用送了
I can...see myself out.
我们要回去找普罗瑟罗太太了
We'll get back to Mrs Protheroe.
你好 马普尔小姐
Hello, Miss Marple.
我在想把这幅画留下来
I was thinking about leaving this one.
或许某天 我会回来完成它
I might come back and finish it one day.
你什么时候走?
When do you go?
还没定 明天或者后天
I don't know. Tomorrow or the next day.
我一收拾完小屋就走了
As soon as I can clean out the cottage.
回去伦敦吗
Back to London?
我在考虑去爱尔兰
I was thinking about Ireland.
让我们俩分开得彻底点
Put some real distance between us.
你终会开始新生活的
You'll find a new life in time.
但安妮不会 对吧 - 我会尽力帮她的
But Anne won't, will she? - I'll do my best for her.
她是个好朋友
She's a good friend.
谢谢你 谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you. Thank you for everything.
你在哭吗
You've been crying?
沏茶熏的 亲爱的
Pot and kettle, dear.
我是来和你商量的
I have some things to discuss.
用你熏香的便笺 这可不明智啊
Not very clever to use your scented notepaper.
人们的底线都在哪了 这是我所担心的
Where are people's standards? That's what worries me.
在梅尔切斯特
This young man
克莱蒙特太太被看到和一个年轻人在一起
Mrs Clement was seen with in Melchester...
哈特内尔小姐说他非常英俊
Miss Hartnell said he was rather handsome
还送了花给她
and he gave her flowers.
即使是这样 我也肯定她是有合理解释的
I'm sure there's an innocent explanation, but even so,
说真的 玛乔丽...
really, Marjorie...
我很羞愧 简
I'm so ashamed, Jane.
布鲁斯会怎么看我呢 还有安德鲁?
What would Bruce think of me? And Andrew?
他们会知道你只是寂寞而已
That you sometimes get very lonely.
是的 - 说起安妮·普罗瑟罗的底线
Yes. - And Anne Protheroe's standards...
当然 你打电♥话♥到我家里找她的时候
Of course, you weren't to know the colonel had been murdered
并不知道上校已经被谋杀了吧
when you telephoned her at my cottage, but even so,
但即使这样 这还是让她陷入了困境
it put her in a difficult position when she went over there.
那不是我♥干♥的
That wasn't me!
葬礼什么时候举♥行♥ - 周二下午
When's the funeral? - Tuesday afternoon.
啊 我那天一上午都在伦敦
Ah. I'm in London all morning.
我希望列车会比上周二好点
I hope the trains are better than last Tuesday.
我不得不求搭顺风车回来
I had to cadge a lift back.
谋杀案那天吗
The day of the murder?
简直一团糟 一下午都没有一班
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表