From doing what, Florence?
那是在去集♥会♥的路上
It was on the way to the rally.
你能保守秘密吗? 当然
Can you keep a secret? Yes.
你要保证不告诉任何人 我保证 什么事?
Promise not to tell anyone. Promise. What is it?
我得到了一个试镜机会 什么? 你是说电影?
I've got a screen test. What? You mean, films?
对 你记得我们去看《郎心如铁》的那天吗?
Yes. You know when we went to see A Place ln The Sun ?
记得
Yes.
咱们分手之后 我在街上遇到一位制片人
Well, after we split up, I met this producer in the street.
他刚从好莱坞回来
He just came back from Hollywood,
那人说我正是他们需要的演员
who said that I was just what they were looking for.
你在开玩笑? 才没有
You're kidding? I'm not.
他们想让我上电视
They want to put me on camera
上演技课 还要签合同
and have acting lessons and sign a contract.
如果得不到这个角色 我肯定会郁闷死的
I mustn't be too disappointed if I don't get it.
这不是去吃喝玩乐
It won't be all beer and skittles,
但我也许会一夜之间成名
but overnight sensations can happen.
看看费雯丽(乱世佳人女主角)
Just look at Vivien Leigh.
我试镜结束之前 不许告诉任何人
You mustn't breathe a word till I've done the test.
好莱坞啊! 实际上 是蓝威尔斯制片厂
Hollywood! Well, Lenville Studios, actually.
蓝威尔斯制片厂
Lenville Studios.
是的 小姐
Yes, miss.
于是 集♥会♥结束之后
So, anyway, after the rally,
帕梅拉就会去丹莫斯 在饭店碰头
Pam was going into Danemouth to meet at the hotel,
试镜之后 她就坐公车回家
and after the test she'd catch her bus home
她还说要去血拼
and say she'd been shopping.
她不动声色地参加完集♥会♥
She got through the rally without turning a hair.
当她说要去沃尔沃斯时
When she said she was off to Woolworths,
还冲我眨了一下眼
she just winked at me.
我早该想到 天上不会掉馅饼
I should have realised a thing like that couldn't be true.
我感觉糟透了 糟透了
I feel terrible, just terrible.
别这样 亲爱的 没人会怪你
There there, dear. No one will blame you.
有线索吗?
Any luck?
哦 没有 警长 只不过是经验之谈
Oh, no, superintendent, just years of experience.
现在我得回圣玛丽米德了
Now I really must get back to St Mary Mead.
你能否开车送我到饭店去?
Would you be kind enough to give me a lift to the hotel?
日安 能打扰几分钟吗? 非常感谢
Good day. May I have a minute? Thank you so much.
这个时候天气就这么暖和了 不是吗? 是的
Quite warm for this time of year, isn't it? Yes.
我是来看看
I just called to see
您是否能帮助我们的义卖♥♥活动
if I could enlist your help for our sale of work.
义卖♥♥活动? 在教区牧师的住处
Sale of work? At the vicarage.
恐怕... 多少都可以 半克朗(12.5便士)?
I'm afraid... Anything will do. Half a crown ?
好吧 我想这钱我还出得起
Right. I daresay I can manage that.
没有炉前毡垫 这样啊
No hearth rug, I see.
这样很危险
That's rather dangerous, you know.
火星会飞溅出来烧焦地毯的
Sparks fly out and singe the carpet.
之前有一张 但我不清楚哪去了
There was one and I'm not sure where it's got to.
我想 应该是羊绒毛制的
The fluffy woolly kind, I expect.
是的 没错 哦 非常感谢
Yes. That's right. Oh, thank you so much.
我该写什么名字?
What name shall I put down ?
你应该很清楚 戴娜·李小姐
You know perfectly well. Miss Dinah Lee.
我能给你点建议吗? 最好不要
May I offer you some advice? I'd rather you didn't.
尽管如此 我还是要说
Nevertheless, I shall.
我强烈建议你不要
I advise you very strongly not to
再用你的娘家姓了
continue using your maiden name.
你这话到底什么意思? 不久之后
What on earth do you mean ? In a very short time,
你和你丈夫会很需要别人的好意
you and your husband may need all the goodwill you can find.
这种地方对婚前同居的人
There is a prejudice in such places as this
多少有些偏见
against people living together.
也许你俩觉得假装婚前同居很好玩
It has amused you both to pretend that is what you are doing
但是时候停止这场游戏了 布雷克夫人
But the time for games is over, Mrs Blake.
你怎么知道的? 哦 亲爱的
How did you know? Oh, my dear.
真的 你怎么知道 村民们都在议论
No, but how. Things get round in a village.
你和他吵架的样子不像有不合法关系
The kind of quarrels you have quite unlike an illicit relationship.
据说只有结婚了的人
It's been said you can only really get under someone's skin
才会真的恼火
if you're married.
的确是这样 你不觉得吗?
So true, don't you think?
无论结婚与否 我们是相爱的
Married or not, we do love each other.
我可以为他做任何事 他也是
I'd do anything for him. And he would for me.
我相信你们可以
I'm sure you would.
那我们为什么突然需要别人的好意?
So why do we need goodwill all of a sudden?
因为你丈夫现在随时
Because any minute now your husband
有可能因谋杀罪被捕
may be arrested for murder.
你开玩笑的吧?
You are joking, aren't you?
你没看今天的报纸吗?
Haven't you read the papers?
尊皇饭店
The Majestic.
我找到杜松子酒了
I've got the gin.
她说你会因尊皇饭店的杀人案被逮捕
She says you'll be arrested for the murder at the Majestic.
这不是真的 对吗?
It's not true, is it? Is it?
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
你怎么处理炉前毡垫 布雷克先生?
What did you do with the hearth rug, Mr Blake?
垃圾箱
Dustbin.
这可真是愚蠢至极
That was very stupid of you.
人们根本不会把上好的毡垫扔到垃圾桶里
People simply don't put good hearth rugs in dustbins.
我想是因为上面沾了她衣服上的亮片吧
It had spangles on it from her dress, I suppose.
你们在说什么? 告诉我
What are you talking about? Tell me.
问她 她好像什么都知道似的
Well, you may ask her. She seems to know all about it.
我能告诉你我认为发生了什么
I can tell you what I think happened.
如果我说错了 请及时纠正 布雷克先生
Do correct me, Mr Blake, if I go wrong.
在派对上你和妻子吵架后
After having a row with your wife at a party,
你喝了不少酒 开车回来
and after having had too much to drink, you drove here.
我不知道是什么时候
I'm not sure at what time.
大概凌晨2点
It was about two in the morning.
你在炉前毡垫看到一具尸体
You saw a body on the hearth rug,
一个身着白色晚礼服的女孩...被勒死了
a girl in a white evening dress... strangled.
我不知道你是否认出了她
I don't know if you recognised her.
我瞥了一眼就不敢再看了
I...I couldn't look again after the first glance.
她的脸是青紫色的 肿胀得很厉害
Her face was terribly blue and swollen.
你慌了 不是吗?
You panicked, didn't you?
是的
Yes.
我想戴娜随时可能回来
I thought Dinah might turn up at any minute
她要是发现我和这具尸体...
and she'd find me there with it and...
她会怎么想?
What the hell would she think?
还有警♥察♥ 天知道他们会怎么想...
And then the police, and god knows what...
我就想了个办法 当时觉得很不错
Then I had this idea. It seemed quite good at the time.
我想 不如把她放进班特瑞老头家的藏书室
I thought, ''I'll put her in old Bantry's library.''
他一直看不起我 狗眼看人低
He's always despised me, always looked down his nose at me.
"玩艺术的"
''Artistic type.''
和所有村民一样!
Just like the whole damn village!
我想他活该
And I thought, ''Serve him right.''
实际上 我想那肯定是个大笑料
Actually, I thought it would be quite a good laugh.
班特瑞老头和金发死尸
Old Bantry with a dead blonde.
我那是撒酒疯
I was a bit drunk, see.
小托米·提普森也是这么想的
Little Tommy Timpson had much the same idea.
很敏感的男孩 像你一样
Rather a sensitive boy, like yourself.
他觉得老师总挑他的错
He thought his teacher was picking on him,
就把一只青蛙放进了她的抽屉
so he put a frog in her drawer.
当然 尸体可比青蛙要严重多了
A body, of course, is a somewhat more serious matter.
我早上醒来 突然想起这事
I woke up in the morning and it hit me.
真不敢相信我都干了什么蠢事
I couldn't believe I'd been so stupid.
你本该去报♥警♥的 布雷克先生
You should have gone to the police, Mr Blake.
你认为他们会信吗?
You really think they'd have swallowed it?
不过是恶作剧 无伤大雅
A bit of a prank. No harm done.
你也见到警♥察♥局长的嘴脸 自大的蠢蛋
You saw what that chief constable was like. Pompous ass.
拜左 开门! 布雷克先生!
Basil. Open up! Mr Blake!
我自作自受 对吧?
I'm for it, aren't I?
联♥系♥律师 然后去见妈妈
Get on to the solicitor, then go and see Mum.
告诉她我们的事
Tell her about us.
别担心 亲爱的 不是我♥干♥的 会没事的
Don't worry, sweetheart, I didn't do it. It'll be fine.
布雷克先生 快开门!
Mr Blake, open up!
不! 他可怜的妈妈
No! His poor mother.
他没杀人 他把她运进藏书室
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表