我要继续做事了
I have to get on
没错 我们都得做事 对吧
Yes, we all have to get on, don't we?
所以我娶了艾丽斯
That's why I married Alice
但是有些事情 你就是不能
but some things you just can't
和妻子做
With one's wife, I mean.
你明白吗
Do you see?
你是如此的纯洁 亲爱的
You are so unspoiled, my dear.
如此的漂亮
So lovely.
来嘛
Come on!
- 住手 - 放开她
- Stop it! - Leave her alone!
滚吧
Get out!
你需要知道关于哈乐德的一些事
There's something you need to know about Harold.
当爱德蒙带他的新娘回家的时候
When Edmund brought his new bride back...
你好 谢谢你们
Bonjour. Thank you very much.
哈乐德无法自控
Harold just couldn't help himself.
他很嫉妒自己哥哥的幸福
He was so jealous of his brother's happiness.
不要
No.
- 我很清楚法国女人是什么样的 - 不要
- I know what French girls are like. - No!
我那时还不肯定
I wasn't sure at the time.
爱德蒙死后 我们重遇时候她告诉我的
She told me when we met again after Edmund's death.
只有我一个人知道
I'm the only one who knows.
你还是没说 你为什么撒谎
You still haven't told me why you lied.
你坐的是哪一班火车?
Which train were you on?
哪一班?
Which train?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 为什么你不能信任我呢 - 我也想信
- Why can't you trust me? - I want to.
那你就再努力点 好吧
Just try harder, then, can't you?
他只说了他俩曾经在爱德蒙死后见面
He didn't say how long he kept in touch with Martine,
却没说他俩保持联♥系♥了多长时间吗
just that he met her again after Edmund's death?
谢谢你 露西
Thank you, Lucy.
亚历山大的小伙伴詹姆斯 他的姓是什么
Alexander's chum James. what's his surname?
这真的是作弊 手套的尺寸
It's a cheat, really. Size of the glove.
比板球简单多了
Easier than cricket by a long chalk.
你应该告诉我 我们究竟在等什么
You might tell me what we're waiting for.
你们发现了什么
What have you found out?
本该由伊斯特利先生主动提供的信息
Information Mr Eastley should have volunteered
但出于某种考虑 他没有说
but didn't, for some reason.
或许他对布瑞汉顿的警♥察♥没有信心
Perhaps he lacks confidence in Brackhampton CID.
你最先的最大嫌疑人也被谋杀了
Your chief suspect for murder gets murdered himself
就在你的眼皮底下
under your nose, for a start.
准确来说 是在你眼皮底下
Under your nose, to be accurate.
你倒是开始怪我了
Don't start blaming me.
- 你有重新怀疑哈乐德吗 - 为什么
- Have you questioned Harold again? - Why?
这不是很明显吗?
Isn't it obvious?
他为了不让玛婷说出他多年前的所为
He killed Martine to stop her telling the rest of the family
于是杀了她
what he tried to do to her all those years ago.
没有了阿佛列 他就会继承房♥产
With Alfred out of the way, he inherits the Hall.
我会全天候的看住卢瑟的安危
I'd keep a round-the-clock guard on Luther if I were you.
还没到全天候监护的程度
We don't quite stretch to round-the-clock guards.
我觉得这样安全点
I'd feel safer.
你不觉得吗
Had that occurred to you?
你不必留在这里
You don't have to stay.
我还以为你会需要尽可能多的帮助呢
I'd have thought you needed all the help you can get.
我们或许不能和FBI相比
We may not be the FBI,
但我们总能捉到罪犯
but we always get our man.
- 那是加拿大骑警的话 - 或者是女罪犯
- That's the Mounties. - Or our woman.
不是在这案子里
Not this one.
- 我不是这个意思 - 希望不是吧
- I didn't mean that. - I hope not.
他们来了
Here they are.
这该能让事情更清楚点了
This should make things a little clearer.
简 我妈妈来啦
Jane, Maman est arrivee!
玛婷 你来这里做什么
Martine! What are you doing here?
布莱恩
Bryan.
下午好 伊斯特利先生
Good afternoon, Mr Eastley.
我们还没有正式介绍过 对吧
We weren't properly introduced, were we?
斯托达德西女士
Lady Stoddard-West has
很乐意过来说清楚一些问题
kindly agreed to clarify a few matters.
我从没想过 我会再踏足这里
I never ever thought I would set foot here again.
我们进去吧 玛婷
Let's go in, Martine.
在失去爱德蒙之后
Bryan and Edith were
布莱恩和伊迪丝都对我很照顾
so kind to me after I lost Edmund
我和这个家里其他人都没有联♥系♥
I kept no contact with the rest of the family.
那些记忆太痛苦了
The memories were painful.
但他们一直跟我有来往 当伊迪丝去世后
But they stayed in touch, and when Edith died,
来往变得更加密切
we became even closer.
我和现任丈夫斯托达德西公爵结婚后
l moved far away when I married my present husband,
搬到了很远的地方
Lord Stoddard-Wess
但我儿子詹姆斯
But my son James
经常和亚历山大一起度假
stays often with Alexander for the holidays.
布莱恩 你为什么不告诉我这些呢
Why didn't you tell me this, Bryan?
是我让他答应不能跟任何人说起我的
I made him promise not to tell anyone about me.
我发誓过 以后都不会再来这里
I swore I would never come here again.
但当詹姆斯告诉我
But when James told me...
我本要给你打电♥话♥
I was going to call you,
但那时 第二宗谋杀案发生了
but then with the second murder...
就在那时 马普尔小姐给我打了电♥话♥
Just then Miss Marple telephoned me.
我其实
I was
也不太确定 但是
not sure, but erm...
当我听到詹姆斯说得一口流利法语
when I heard James spoke impeccable French,
而你在爱德蒙死后见过他的遗孀
and you'd met Edmund's widow after his death...
嗯 我猜对了
Well...I was right.
斯托达德西女士还活得好好的
Lady Stoddard-West is alive and well.
幸运的是
Luckily.
六岁的时候 阿佛列有次把我关在那里
Alfred shut me in there once, when I was six.
老实说 我现在还会做噩梦
I still dream about it, actually.
精神病专家或许会说
A psychiatrist might say that
或许这事让你成为了讨厌鬼
made you an unpleasant man
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
但我是一个警♥察♥
but I'm a policeman.
- 玛婷来了 - 玛婷?
- Martine was here. - Martine?
那么尸体就不是她了
Then the body wasn't her.
我知道你对她做了什么
I know what you did to her.
真是让人作呕
It's pretty disgusting!
那是你哥哥的妻子
Your brother's wife
而那时候 他正要动身去为国捐躯
and him about to go off and die for his country.
是的
Yes.
他们是如此快乐 单纯的快乐
They were so happy, so simply happy,
像我们爸妈一样
like Mum and Dad.
而我 从没有爱上过女人
I've...never been able to like women.
或许我是很恶心 可我不是凶手
I may be disgusting, but I'm not a murderer.
不
No.
哈乐德
Harold!
我在找你
I want you !
- 我们要走了 - 她知道吗?
- We're leaving. - Does she know?
不知道
No.
把这个男人带回家去
Take this man home.
警督再见
Inspector.
好了 死者不是玛婷
Well, the victim wasn't Martine,
所以哈乐德是清白的
so Harold's in the clear.
她一定是安娜·斯特拉文斯卡娅
She must be Anna Stravinska.
但就算我们知道了她的名字
But even if we know who she was
还是不清楚她的身份 对吧
we don't know who she was, do we?
抱歉 继续
Sorry, do go on.
伊斯特利有跟你说他4号♥那天在哪里吗
Has Mr Eastley explained to you where he was on the 4th?
或者为什么他要让Emma为他说谎
Or why he got Emma to cover up for him?
他是不是和死者同一列火车
Was he on the same train of the victim?
布莱恩不会杀人的
Bryan couldn't kill.
即使是战争英雄也会走岔路
Even war heroes have been known to go off the rails.
塞缀克呢 你查了他的不在场证明了吗
What about Cedric? Have you checked on his alibi?
他真的是在案发后才从伊比沙岛回来的吗
Did he arrive back from lbiza the day after the murder?
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表