Well, wonderful. Did it work?
有用 - 那还真不错
Yes. - I'm glad to hear it.
所以 要么钟真的是在6点5分的时候停了
So, either it was really five past six when it stopped,
而那时上校根本还没抵达寓所
before the colonel even arrived for his appointment,
要么就是凶手为了配合字条上的时间
or the murderer moved the hands back
移♥动♥了分针
to match the time on the note.
那个艺术家还是有嫌疑啊
It still fits,the artistic touch.
但列丁先生6点20分的时候在小路上
But Mr Redding was in the lane at 20 past six.
我看到他了
I saw him.
或许你是看到他了 马普尔小姐
You may well have done, Miss Marple,
但他是在6点40分杀的上校
but he killed the colonel at 6.45.
玛丽开门给他的
Mary let him in.
牧师也看到他离开了 - 6点45分?
The vicar saw him leave. - 6:45?
但检验的死亡时间误差不超过十分钟
But I only examined at ten to.
那就是说 他的死亡时间
And told me that he'd died
就在那三十分钟之内 - 是的 要我说
within the last 30 minutes. - At the most, I said.
6点20分或者更早一点 有可能
6:20 or a little before, yes.
6点30分 最多就是6点40分
6:30...6.40 at a pinch,
但若列丁先生说他是在6点45分杀他的话
but if Redding says he shot him at 6:45,
他就是在说谎
he's lying.
那法医就不能有错吗
And doctors are never wrong?
我这有一份自首供词
I've got a confession.
如果上校脑子里的子弹
If the bullet killing the colonel doesn't
和列丁的枪不吻合 我就吃了我的手铐
match Redding's gun, I'll eat my handcuffs.
有时候 事情就是这么简单
Sometimes, the simple explanation is the right one.
昨晚则是个例外
Last night's wasn't.
我会找人送你们出去的
I'll have someone see you out.
如果他是在6点45分中弹的话
If he was shot at a quarter to seven,
为什么他6点20分的那句话
why had he stopped in the middle of a sentence
才写到一半
at 20 past six?
安妮 - 我要给警方打电♥话♥
Anne... - I have to telephone the police.
我希望有人陪着我
I'd like someone with me.
他是我杀的 - 什么时候杀的
I killed him. - What time?
马普尔小姐看到我大概是6点20分走的
Miss Marple saw me going at about 20 past six.
我只是
I just...
我只是太恨他了 所以开枪杀了他
I just hated him so much, I shot him.
用什么杀的
With?
他那把旧警枪
His old service revolver
他一直给枪上好子弹 我就拿了
He always kept it loaded and I took it.
安妮 你没有带枪
Anne, you didn't have a gun.
我放在包里了
It was in my bag.
你没有带包
You didn't have a bag.
你穿的那条裙子也藏不了枪
There was nowhere else it could have been, not in that dress
圣玛丽·米德村23...
St Mary Mead 23...
是的 请讲
Yes, speaking.
确定吗
Is that definite?
好的
Right.
我不喜欢浪费时间 普罗瑟罗太太
I don't like my time wasted, Mrs Protheroe.
杀死你丈夫的那颗子弹
The bullet that killed your husband
是从列丁先生的枪里射出的
was fired from Mr Redding's gun.
但他是为了我这样做的
But he did it for me.
他并没有为了谁这样做
He didn't do it for anyone.
我半小时前就释放他了
I released him half an hour ago.
虽然我不相信
He just happened to be carrying his gun
但他只是碰巧带着他的枪
which I don't believe.
更重要的是 这点你也没有想到吧
And more important, and something that you didn't think of,
如果上校是在6点45分被枪杀
if the coloneI was shot at a quarter to seven,
为什么他6点20分的纸条写到一半呢
why did he stop the note like that at 6:20?
噢 是啊 - 对吧
Oh, yes. - Hm-hm.
呃
Er...
但如果是他的枪 - 我们会查清楚的
But if it was his gun... - We'll find out.
他以为我会因谋杀罪而拘捕你
He thinks I'm arresting you for murder.
安妮! - 劳伦斯!
Anne! - Lawrence!
用爱之吻来黏信封?
Sealed with a loving kiss?
这是给我们家弗兰克的
It's to my Frank.
在他不用挖矿劳作的时候
Is he allowed to receive letters
能被允许收信的吗
when he's not breaking rocks?
他才没有在做苦工
He ain't doing hard labour.
但谁能想到呢 列丁先生
Who would have thought it, though? Mr Redding.
这么好的一个年轻人
Such a nice young man.
好到在家里藏着根枪?
Nice enough to keep a gun in the house?
我觉得是普罗瑟罗太太的错
I blame that Mrs Protheroe.
看她到处招摇的样子
The way she swans around.
看那架势 还以为是杂♥志♥里面跑出来的呢
You'd think she was in a magazine, the look of her.
依我说 是她让列丁先生这样做的
She put Mr Redding up to it, if you ask me.
麻烦请让一下
Excuse me.
我的足球彩票
My football pools.
世事难料 我上周刚错过了1000英镑
You never know. I only just missed out on £1,000 last week.
金钱是一切罪恶的种子
Money is the root of all evil.
那我倒是愿意在花♥园♥里种着
I'd give it space in my garden.
再见
Bye.
噢 我还是 我可不想乱说话
Oh, I'd better... I don't want to speak out of turn,
特别是没什么事的话
especially if it wasn't anything.
警♥察♥释放了劳伦斯
The police have released Lawrence.
列丁先生 - 是吗 那我想
Mr Redding. - Have they? Then, I wonder...
这一定让你很不安吧
This must be so unsettling for you.
我受不了了
I can't bear it.
我正要去教堂 克莱蒙特太太
I was on my way to the church, Mrs Clement.
要和我一起去祷告吗
Shall we pray together?
呃 我 我要去找查尔斯沃思先生
Erm...I...I need to find Mr Charlesworth
要赶在他关门去吃午餐前
before he closes for lunch.
我需要那些
I need some of those...
噢 随便你们怎么称呼吧 锋利好用的
Oh, whatever you call them! Good and sharp.
普罗瑟罗太太离开我的视线顶多三十秒
Mrs Protheroe was only out of sight for 30 seconds at most
然后她就去了小屋
then she went into the shed.
列丁先生沿小路过去和她见面
Mr Redding joined her from the lane.
他跟我说他要和她道别 他要离开这村子了
He told me he was saying goodbye to her, leaving the village
她一定非常难过
She must have been terribly upset.
他们大概在那里呆了十分钟
They stayed there for ten minutes or so.
教堂的钟响起了半小时报时
The church clock struck a half hour.
他们就出来了 遇上了杜福斯先生
They came out again, meeting Monsieur Dufosse,
他刚好从通向老屋的路走来
who appeared from the footpath to Old Hall.
然后他的孙女也到了
Then his granddaughter arrived.
杜福斯? - 恩 普罗瑟罗家的客人
Dufosse? - Mm. Guests of the Protheroes.
你为什么不把门锁好
You don't keep it shut away?
是 是 我知道我该锁好门
Yes, yes, I know, I know I should.
帮我打扫的塔兰特太太
Mrs Tarrant who mucks me out
总是叫我把门锁好
is always telling me off about that,
而我白天从来不锁门
and I never lock up during the day.
你还记得起
Did you recognise...
在枪出现在书房♥之前
When was the last time
你最后一次看见它是什么时候吗
you saw the gun before it turned up in the study?
呃 前天吧
Erm...the day before yesterday.
你能认出那个声音
Did you recognise the voice...
你不用让你的脚踝休息一下吗 马普尔小姐
Wouldn't you prefer to rest your ankle, Miss Marple?
不用了 谢谢关心 你能认出电♥话♥里的声音吗
No, thank you. Did you recognise the voice on the telephone?
不 电♥话♥里说如果不想让卢修斯知道我俩的事
No. It just said to come straight over to the vicarage
就直接过去牧师寓所
if I didn't want Lucius to find out about us.
男的还是女的 - 我想是女的
A man or woman? - A woman. I think.
听起来很模糊
It did sound quite faint
就像是那人把话筒握得很远
as if someone was holding the receiver away from them.
所以也可能是个男的
So it could have been a man.
明察秋毫嘛 牧师
Well spotted, Vicar.
谁会知道你当时在马普尔小姐家
Who knew you were at Miss Marple's?
没有谁啊
No one.
那人一定是看到我在那
Someone must have seen me arrive.
呃 监视着我
Er...watching me.
我丈夫也死了 我
My husband's dead. I...
就是说 你穿过花♥园♥ 来到落地窗前
So, you came through the garden, and up to the French windows
之后发生了什么事
and then what happened?
是的 窗子是开着的 但我没听到什么声音
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表