I don't... I can't remember.
想想吧 艾米 门被撞开了...
Oh, come on, Amy, the door crashes open...
都别动
Stick'em up!
不
No.
灯光扫过房♥间的时候 你也在看
You watched the light as it scanned across the room.
都别动
Stick'em up!
不 我把眼睛闭上了
No, I had my eyes closed.
你肯定会偷看的
Surely you peeked,
真是愚蠢的家伙
you silly, sybaritic...thing!
得了吧 别装可怜
Oh, don't be so pathetic!
你一定看到了什么
You must have seen something!
没有 我记不起来了 不
No! I can't remember things. No.
有谁要喝茶吗
Would anyone like a cup of tea?
是的 是的 我去泡茶
Yes. Yes, I'll make it.
菲利帕 我能跟你说句话吗
Phillipa, may I have a word?
当然可以了
Yes, of course.
我...我知道你担心你儿子的教育问题
I er... I know you get anxious about your boy's education,
你担心他的将来
that you worry about the future
所以我想跟你说件事
and that's why I want to tell you something.
一些最近还没确定下来的事
Things haven't been very settled lately,
就目前的情况来看
and I thought I would like to make a new will,
我想立一份新的遗嘱
in view of certain eventualities.
除去留给邦妮的财产
Apart from Bunny's legacy
不管剩下多少 都给你
what little there is, is going to you.
但是我不想要 真的 我不想要 为什么给我
But I don't want it, really, I don't. Why me?
我是为了你的孩子
I'm thinking of your child.
我想这么做
I want to do this.
你真是幸运
You're a dark horse.
你听到她的话了吗
Did you hear that?
我觉得我说得很对 你认为呢
I think I was rather meant to, don't you?
但是记住 如果她现在被杀死了
But remember, if she's knocked off now,
你就是头号♥嫌疑犯
you're the number one suspect.
不 不 因为在苏格兰的那个女人还活着
No. No, because the woman in Scotland is still alive...
所以你知道蓓尔·戈德勒 你什么都知道
So you know about Belle Goedler! You know all about that.
- 你确定不用我送你回家吗 - 是的
- Sure you don't want me to walk you home? - Quite sure.
那我就去喝点小酒
Then I'm going for a quick drink.
亚奇 亚奇
Archie? Archie!
那是我的枪
It was my gun.
是用我的枪杀死那个男孩的
It was my gun used to kill that boy.
你桌上的那支吗
What, the one in your desk?
有人把它拿走了
Someone's taken it.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
它是...
It is...
我们认识的某个人
someone we know.
你知道是谁吗
Do you know who it is?
你为什么不告诉警♥察♥
Why haven't you been to the police?
因为我没有持枪证
Because I have no licence...
而且我不想...
..and I don't...
我不想让警♥察♥
I don't want the police
追查这件事
digging over the trouble.
亲爱的 没事的
Oh, my love, it's all right.
不
No!
- 不 - 跟我回家 走吧
- No! - Come home to mine, hm? Come on !
起来
Up!
塞迪
Sadie...
走吧
Come on.
你在火车上睡觉了吗
Did you get some sleep on the train?
这个会让你清醒的
Well, this will wake you up.
帕特里克和朱莉娅·西蒙斯就是他们本人
Now, Patrick and Julia Simmons are who they say they are.
他的海军记录是真的 他们的母亲也确认
His naval record is genuine. And I spoked to their mother and she confirmed
他们是同利蒂西亚·布莱克洛克在一起的
that they are staying with Letitia Blacklock.
- 所以他们不是派普和艾玛 - 是的
- So they're not Pip and Emma. - No.
- 海默斯夫人呢 - 有关她的事有很多
- Mrs Haymes? - Oh, there's a lot about her.
都在这儿了
It's all in there,
更让人想不到的是伊斯特布鲁克上校
but even more exciting is Colonel Easterbrook.
他以前在印度
Now, he was in India, all right,
但是他因为酗酒被军队开除了
but he got drummed out of his regiment for drinking.
压垮他的最后一根稻草
The final straw being when he took a shot
是他醉酒后射杀了一名同僚
at a fellow officer during a drunken brawl.
而且他的年纪与艾利克斯·法布里肯相符
And he's the right age for Alex Fabricant.
- 他有家庭吗 - 我正在调查他们
- Does he have a family? - I was tracing them
和他在战前的记录 不过我们有位客人
and his record before the war, when we had a visitor.
他说他有证据证明
He says he has proof
伊斯特布鲁克杀了鲁迪·斯切尔兹
that Easterbrook killed Rudi Scherz.
这是给谁的 米琪
Who is that for, Mitzi?
邦纳小姐 她今早没下来
Miss Bunner hasn't come down this morning.
我来吧
I'll take it.
多拉 多拉
Dora Dora?
邦妮
Oh, Bunny!
我需要你陪我挺过这段时间 别抛弃我
I need you to go through with it. Just don't abandon me now!
- 但是她已经死了 - 帕特里克
- But she's dead! - Patrick!
布莱克洛克小姐 对多拉的死
Miss Blacklock, we are so very sorry
我们感到很抱歉
to hear about Dora's death.
欣奇克利夫小姐问我能不能留下这些花
Miss Hinchcliffe asked if I would leave these flowers.
我...
I'm...
只是个...陌生人 我知道 但是...
...only a...stranger, I know, but...
在我看来 邦纳小姐是最善良的...
Miss Bunner seemed to me the nicest...
她... 她是唯一一个与过去有关的人
She was... She was the only link with the past.
- 我知道 - 唯一一个记得过去的人
- I know. - The only one who remembered.
现在
And now...
现在她走了
...and now she's gone.
这是你的吗 上校
Is it yours, Colonel?
我们知道是你的 因为两星期前
We know it's yours. Because you showed
你给埃德蒙·斯威腾汉姆看过你的抽屉
Edmund Swettenham it in your drawer two weeks ago.
他说你试图让他记住
He said you tried to impress him with
一些有趣的故事 关于你是怎么得到它的
some fanciful story about how you captured it
这是我的
It's mine.
但是我没有试图去杀利蒂西亚·布莱克洛克
But I did not try and kill Letitia Blacklock.
我不知道它不见了
I didn't know it was missing...
直到我在那儿看到它
until I saw it lying there,
紧挨着那个瑞士男孩
next to the Swiss boy.
如果你没什么见不得人的事
Well, if you had nothing to hide,
你为什么不第一时间前来
why didn't you come forward your first opportunity
告诉我们枪是你的
and tell us that the gun was yours?
我没有持枪证
No licence.
这是你女儿吗
Is this your daughter?
是的
Yes.
劳拉·伊斯特布鲁克小姐 她现在在哪儿
Miss Laura Easterbrook. Where is she now?
她住在伦敦 应该是
She lives in London, I think.
我们没联♥系♥
We are not in contact.
我们没联♥系♥
We are not in contact.
因为酗酒的缘故 她母亲跟我离婚了
Her mother divorced me because of the drink.
我已经有十年没见劳拉了
I have not seen Laura for ten years.
这是事实
That is the truth.
多拉·邦纳今早被谋杀了
Dora Bunner was found murdered this morning,
吃了本来要给布莱克洛克小姐的毒药
having taken poison that had been meant for Miss Blacklock.
绝对是毒药
It was definitely poison.
她很快就死了
She died within seconds.
这个伊斯特布鲁克 他把药
This Easterbrook, he leaves it
放在布莱克洛克小姐的床边 希望她会吃了它
by Miss Blacklock's bed, hoping she will take it,
但是 就像枪杀一样 又一个无辜的人被害了
but, like the shooting, it is an innocent who gets killed,
无辜的人一直都被害
like it's always the innocent.
- 艾米 不是亚奇干的对吗 - 什么意思
- Amy, it wasn't Archie, was it? - What's this?
那个男人冲进来的时候 她在门后面
She was behind the door when the man burst in,
她是唯一一个没被晃到眼的人
the only one not blinded by the torch.
你看到亚奇一直都在屋里 是吗
You saw Archie in the room the whole time, didn't you?
我不知道
I don't know.
告诉我你看到他在房♥间里
Tell me you saw him in the room!
我不知道 抱歉
I don't know! Excuse me.
是埃德蒙让警♥察♥去找他的
It's Edmund who's put the police onto him.
他为什么那么做
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表