I will see
你那个爱管闲事的老朋友还没起床
your snoopy old friend's not up yet then.
是的
No.
当然 今早她起来了
Oh, surely, she's scheduled some furtive little chat
和那个警♥察♥鬼鬼祟祟地聊了一会
with the police this morning.
你确定她没在窥探我们吗
Are you sure she's not spying on us?
当然没了
Of course not.
我认为她有
Well, I think she is.
我认为那个老太太在窥探我们所有人
I think she's spying on all of us, that one.
她会呆很久吗
Will she be staying much longer?
我觉得不会
No, I don't think so.
很好
Good.
她没在那儿
She wasn't there.
她没在那儿
She wasn't there.
她没在那儿
She wasn't there!
希区 希区
Hinch! Hinch!
她没在那 她没在那儿
She wasn't there! She wasn't there!
希区 她...
Hinch, she...
希区 她...
Hinch, she...
艾米
Oh, Amy!
艾米 艾米 艾米
Amy! Amy! Amy!
不 不 艾米 不 不 不
No! No! Amy! No, no, no!
我在猪圈里 听到她从房♥子里出来了
I was in the pig run. I heard her come out of the house.
但当时在下雨
But it was raining,
她确实说着些听不懂的话
... and she speaks such nonsense, really.
我甚至都没抬头看看
I didn't even look up.
她说什么了
What was she saying?
好像是什么"她不在那儿"或是...
Something about"she wasn't there" or...
谁不在那儿
Who wasn't there?
你们谈起过枪击那天晚上的事吗
Had you been talking of the night of the shooting?
没有
No.
她是说
Did she say,
"她不在那儿"?
"She wasn't there"?
还是"她 不在那儿"?
Or"She wasn't there"?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只想在大雨来临前
I just wanted to finish the feeding
把猪喂完
before the worst of the rain.
很重要吗
Does it matter?
我想是的
I think so.
我想她终于记起当时谁没在房♥间里
I think she'd finally remembered who wasn't in the room.
艾玛·梅斯菲尔德 英国护照
Emma Masefeild British Passport
为什么按这么狠 我聋了吗
Why do you bang like that? Am I deaf?
- 请你们去客厅好吗 - 好的
- Would you go through to the sitting room, please? - Yes.
我聋了吗
Am I deaf?
警督先生 我聋了吗
Inspector, am I deaf?
你当然没聋了 布莱克洛克小姐在吗
No, of course you're not deaf. Is Miss Blacklock in?
太好了 警督先生 我正要去找您
Ah, Inspector, I'm so pleased. I was just coming to see you.
希望您别介意 布莱克洛克小姐
I hope you don't mind, Miss Blacklock.
我邀请了您的邻居们来这跟我会面
I've invited your neighbours round to see me here.
什么? 这儿?
What? Here?
别穿着你的泥鞋进来
Don't walk in here with your muddy shoes!
没有泥
They're not muddy.
怎么回事 警督先生
What is it, Inspector?
那这是什么 还有这个
Then what's that, then? And that?
看你又把泥蹭地板上了
Look you are doing it again.
艾米·默加特洛伊德被谋杀了 在今天早上
Amy Murgatroyd has been murdered. This morning.
我能在客厅跟您说吗
Can I see you in the sitting room, please?
艾米·默加特洛伊德死前 我们确信她知道了
Before she died, we believe Amy Murgatroyd revealed the identity
枪击那晚
of a woman who was absent
谁不在这个房♥间里
from this room during the shooting.
是的 是 是 那就对了
Yes, yes, yes, that's right.
一个本该一直在这儿的女人
A woman who was supposed to have been here the whole time.
鉴于此
In light of this,
我需要在场的女士们告知我
I need to ask the women present to tell me where they were
今早七点半到八点半之间 艾米被杀时
between half-past seven and half-past eight this morning
你们在哪儿
when Amy was murdered.
那就从她开始 因为她就是艾玛·法布里肯
Then start with her, because she is Emma Fabricant.
- 就是她 - 这是真的吗
- Her. - Is this true?
这是她的护照
This is her passport.
上面写着艾玛·梅斯菲尔德
It says Emma Masefield,
但...但是写了艾玛
but... but it says Emma.
她不是朱莉娅·西蒙斯 她不是我的外甥女
She's not Julia Simmons. She's not my cousin.
先是邦妮 现在又是艾米
Bunny. And now Amy.
还有那个男孩
And the boy.
钱对你就如此重要吗
Is money so important to you?
为什么不干脆杀了我
Why didn't you just kill me?
你为什么要杀邦妮
Why did you have to kill Bunny?
当我父亲和母亲离婚时
My father changed his name from Fabricant
他改掉了法布里肯的姓氏
when he split up with my mother.
那时派普和我大概三岁
Pip and I were about three.
他们也把我们分开了
And they split us up, as well.
按协议我归他抚养
I was his part of the deal.
你父亲现在在哪儿
Where's your father now?
我不知道
I don't know.
去上个学校念书后 他就不联♥系♥我了
He stopped contacting the last school I went to.
然后战争爆发了 当我终于到了伦敦时
And then there was the war. When I landed up in London...
我查了兰德尔·戈德勒的遗嘱
I looked up Randall Goedler's will
还查到了苏格兰那个靠吗♥啡♥维生的老糊涂
and with the old lady in Scotland gaga on morphine,
我想利蒂是我最好的选择了
I thought that Letty was my best bet.
我想如果能结识你
I thought perhaps if I could get to know you,
也许你会对一个被遗弃的孩子
you might take pity on an abandoned child
心存怜悯 或许
and make her, perhaps,
能分给她一小部分遗产
a small allowance.
没有那么凶险 利蒂姨妈
It's nothing sinister, Aunt Letty.
我知道我不该这么做
I know I oughtn't to have done,
但是...退伍后我们在一个聚会上认识了
but... well, you see, we met at a party after I was demobbed
我们谈了谈 我跟她说
and we got talking and I told her
我来到这里然后
I was coming here and then...
好吧 朱莉娅 那个真的茱莉亚
Well, Julia, the real Julia,
她对此事毫不知情
she knows nothing about this.
她很开心妈妈认为她和我一起
She's happy for Mother to think she's here with me,
因为她和一个不是她丈夫的男人住在一起
because she's living with a man she's not married to.
你在米德赫斯特做什么工作
Your job in Middlehurst?
根本就不存在
It doesn't exist.
这难道不阴险吗 在整件事情发生后
And is this not sinister? Is it not sinister
她曾编织一个谎言来蒙骗警♥察♥
that she's been weaving this tissue of lies to the police,
这难道不阴险
after everything that's happened?
当鲁迪·斯切尔兹被击毙的时候
When Rudi Scherz was shot,
你身陷困惑 是吗 艾玛
you felt trapped, didn't you, Emma?
你意识到你有杀布莱克洛克小姐的动机
You realised you had a motive for killing Miss Blacklock
并且你说你没有参与只是你的一面之词
and it would only be your word that you weren't involved.
你想你可以静观其变
You thought you would just sit tight
然后慢慢抽身
and fade away when you could.
但他们一个接一个的死去 不是吗
But they kept dying, didn't they?
今天早上她出去散步了
She's been out walking this morning.
问她去了哪里
Ask her where she's been...
问她七点到现在这段时间里去了哪里
Ask her where she's been between seven and now
我只是在田野间散步而已
I was just walking across the fields.
哪个方向 朝着博得斯
In which direction? Towards Boulders!
皮普在这间房♥子里吗 艾玛
Is Pip in this room, Emma?
你什么时候发现那是皮普的
When did you realise it was Pip?
两天前
Two days ago.
你们都以为她是男孩
You all had her pegged as a boy.
我们三岁之后就没见过面了
I hadn't seen her since we were three.
今天早上我打算去见警督先生的
I was going to come to the police this morning.
我没有杀任何人 我来这里就像艾玛一样
I haven't murdered anyone. I came here, like Emma,
是为了见布莱克洛克小姐一面
hoping to meet Miss Blacklock,
希望如果我们能成为朋友的话 她也许会帮我
hoping that if we became friends, she might help me.
那你为什么不告诉我们你是谁
Why didn't you tell us who you were?
因为当时太危险了
Because it was too dangerous.
因为我知道警♥察♥会怎么想
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表