我正打算去检查他的护照盖章
I was intending to check his passport stamps.
好主意
That's a very sound idea.
多谢夸奖 简
Thank you, Jane.
但我总觉得没有确凿证据之前
Though I always think it best not to alert a suspect
最好不要打草惊蛇
until one has the strongest basis for one's questions.
我也这样认为
Hm. Me, too.
你本可以来找我的
You could have come to me.
爱玛就是这么说的
That's what Emma said.
我会理解的
I'd have understood.
你会吗
Would you?
不会
No.
但我会试着理解
But I'd try.
我也不得不理解了
I have to now
是海外接线生吗
Is that the overseas operator?
好激动啊
How exciting!
是的 是一个锡兰的号♥码
Yes, it's a number in Ceylon.
你不会觉得阿佛列伯伯的死
You don't think Uncle Alfred died
是因为我说小说里总是有第二宗命案吧
because I said there's always another murder in books,do you?
不 亚历山大 我并不觉得
No, Alexander, I don't.
我猜你们有很多话要谈谈 再见
Well, I expect you two have got heaps to discuss. Goodbye.
这个敏感孩子
My subtle son.
他觉得你需要真正的家庭生活
He thinks you need a proper home life.
听着 呃 案发那天
Look, um... The day of the murder.
嗯
Yes.
我在伦敦和银行经理在一起
I was in London with the bank manager.
学费简直一团糟
One hell of a mess with school fees
什么都要用钱
and pretty much everything as regards money.
我被搞得心烦了 没有注意看路
I was going crazy about it all, took my eye off the road,
闯了红灯 把车撞坏了
shot a red light and crunched the car.
不算很严重 但我只能坐火车回来
Not serious, but I had to get the train here.
爱玛来接我 我不希望亚历山大知道这一切
Emma picked me up. I didn't want Alexander getting wind of it
那 你坐的哪一班车
So...which train were you on?
你的心理医生是怎么说你的火车情结的
What does your shrink say about your train complex?
我想不起来了 我快六点的时候到的布瑞汉顿
l don't recall. I got into Brackhampton just before six.
圣诞节我就送你一张火车时刻表吧
I'll get you a train timetable for Christmas.
包成礼物样
Giftwrapped.
- 布莱恩 抱歉 - 没关系
- Bryan, I'm sorry... - It's OK.
你还是如此特别 美丽
You're still special and beautiful.
噢 还有
Oh, and er...
我爱上你了
I'm falling in love with you.
这是不会停止的
But that'll keep.
是的 马普尔小姐?
Yes, Miss Marple?
要更多信息?
Some more information?
好的 让我猜下
Yes, let me guess.
时刻表 地图
Timetables. Maps.
平行的铁轨
Parallel railway tracks.
我是不是 不
Am I... No.
你 不用过来 你真的不用过来
You... Don't come in. You don't have to come in.
希望你们不要怪我冷漠麻木
I hope you won't think this insensitive
但我有几张诺埃尔科沃德歌♥舞餐厅的开幕票
but I've tickets for Noel Coward's cabaret opening tonight.
那里会有派对 或许能让我们心情轻松一下
There'll be a party. It might take all our minds off things.
你是怎么拿到票的
How did you get them?
我为科沃德先生工作一段时间
I worked for Mr Coward briefly.
- 我不确定 - 你有几张票
- I'm not sure. - How many did you get?
六张 当然我姨妈也去 我邀请过你们父亲
Six. My aunt, of course, and I asked your father.
但他建议你邀请昆珀医生去
But he suggested you invite Dr Quimper instead.
真这么说吗
Did he?
我想我会去吧
Well, I could see, I suppose.
我想我也坦白好了
I suppose I might as well confess.
坦白?
Confess?
我不是在案发后飞回来的
I didn't fly in the day after the murder.
而是在案发前
It was the day before.
那你没有不在场证明咯?
So you don't have an alibi?
我有
Oh, I do.
我在艺术家的道路上押了过多筹码
I rather overegged my success as an artist.
两年多以来 我一幅画都卖♥♥不出去
I haven't sold anything for over two years.
而且我也不怎么适合阳光
And I'm not very good in the sun.
在伊比沙岛 肤色苍白就是无趣
One can't be pale and interesting in Ibiza.
特别是当人也确实无趣时
Especially if one's not interesting.
噢 塞缀克 亲爱的
Oh, Cedric, dear!
那个女人被残忍♥谋杀的时候
At the same time that woman was meeting her grisly end,
我在伦敦
I was in London,
参加公务员考试
sitting the Civil Service entrance exam.
- 但悲哀的是 - 别提了
- Sadly, though... - Don't say it.
你那也没考上
You flunked that, too.
不对 是更糟糕
Oh, no. Much worse.
高分通过
A passsed top
这下 我要在白厅里面耍笔杆子
I'll be pushing a pen in Whitehall now,
而不是
instead of...
在巴利阿里岛上挥洒画笔了
flourishing a brush in the Balearics.
我那可怜爸爸心都碎了
Poor Dad's heartbroken.
恭喜你 克拉肯索普小姐
Congratulations, Miss Crackenthorpe.
说好的保密呢 马普尔小姐
"Mum" was meant to be the word, Miss Marple.
噢 对喔
Oh, yes.
我和戴维订婚了
David and I are engaged.
挺好的嘛
Good for you.
总算说出来了
Finally.
你真是有耐心 医生
How refreshingly patient of you, Doctor.
通常人们都会很着急 对吧
People do rush into things so, don't they?
露西 你做了三文治吗
Did you make those sandwiches, Lucy?
是的 鱼酱的
Yes, fish paste.
希望你这次少用点砒霜了
I hope you went easy on the arsenic.
噢 戴维
Oh, David.
别傻气了 你们
Don't be so silly, everyone.
真好吃
Scrumptious.
马普尔小姐?
Miss Marple?
鱼刺
A fish bone.
我看看
Let me see.
麻烦让让
Excuse me.
别害怕 没事的 正常呼吸
Whoops. Don't panic. It's all right. Breathe normally.
正常呼吸
Breathe normally.
对了 对了
Yes! Yes!
就是他 没错
That's him. Yes!
他就是凶手
That's the killer!
走吧 医生
Come on, Doctor.
戴维·昆珀
David Quimper,
现在正式拘捕你
I'm arresting you
罪名是谋杀阿佛列 克拉肯索普
for the murder of Alfred Crackenthorpe
和苏珊娜·贝莱内
and of Suzanne Belene,
也就是安娜·斯特拉文斯卡娅
also known as Anna Stravinska...
你的妻子
your wife.
戴维?
David?
这不是真的
It's not true.
1939年4月 你们在伦敦的
You were married in London on April 10th 1939,
马里波恩的圣路加教堂举♥行♥了婚礼
at St Luke's Church, Marylebone.
她是个专业舞者 你在卡姆登城实习
She was trained as a dancer. You had a practice in Camden Town.
搬到布瑞汉顿之前你们就分居了
You separated before moving to Brackhampton,
但是她是个天主教♥徒♥ 不同意离婚
but she was a Catholic and wouldn't agree to a divorce.
你久久不向克拉肯索普求婚
It wasn't patience that kept you
不是因为你的耐心
from asking Miss Crackenthorpe to marry you.
你必须在重婚与谋杀之间做出选择
You had to choose between bigamy and murder.
你个愚蠢的老婆子
You silly old woman.
我可不同意这点 医生
I'd like to seek a second opinion on that, Doctor.
噢 你这个畜生!
Oh, you brute!
没错 我看到的人就是他
Oh, yes. That is the man I saw
在12月4日4点50分帕丁顿开出的火车上
from the 4.50 from Paddington on December 4th,
勒死了一个可怜害怕的女人
strangling a poor, terrified woman to death!
不
No!
戴维 走吧
Come on, David.
我做的一切都是为了我们
I did it for us.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表