剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
当然 迪尼斯
Of course, Dinesh.
请你现在离开我的办公室
Leave my office now, please.
莉迪亚这是不可能的
Lydia, isn't it possible
他只是利用你告诉你
that he was just tapping you to show you...
没有什么比单恋更伤感了 是么 霍华德
There's nothing sadder than unrequited love, right, Howard?
是的
Right.
我爱你
I love you.
哦
Ooh.
你去哪
Where you going?
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我要去见安德鲁 喝杯咖啡
I'm meeting Andrew for a coffee.
我要去见塞尔达 喝杯咖啡
I'm meeting Zelda for coffee.
酷 为了你自己好
Cool. Do yourself a favor...
别提你的约会
Don't talk about your date.
-为什么 -那可不是个好主意
- Why? - It's a bad idea.
我想告诉他发生了什么
I want to tell him what happened.
我想知道发生了什么
I want to know what happened.
-额 你不能说 -为什么
- Well, you can't do that. - Why?
主动权已经在她手上
She already has all the power...
如果你跟他提及你的约会
And you'd just be giving him your power
如果你给他你约会的细节
if you gave him the details of your date.
如果你问她细节
And you're just gonna be giving her more power
只会他更多能量
by begging for details.
所以 拜托 为了上帝的爱
So, please, for the love of God...
为了上帝的爱 保持冷静
For the love of God, be cool...
保持冷静 别问她的约会
Be cool and don't ask about her date.
别提你的约会
And don't talk about your date.
顺便给我点鲜鱼玉米卷
And get me some fish tacos.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - And hi, you.
接下来的18分钟 他们只是简简单单的聊天
For 18 minutes, they small-talk,
谈一些你能所能想象的最废话的废话
discussing the most inane crap you can imagine.
我买♥♥了一个电动牙刷
I bought an electric toothbrush.
那个比普通牙刷更好用吗
Does it work better than a regular toothbrush?
-我还没试呢 -噢 我知道
- I haven't tried it yet. - Oh, I see.
-我有点口渴啊 -我为他公♥证♥而已
- It's so... Dry... - I notarized him.
就是这样
That's it. That's it. That's all.
什么都没有发生
Nothing... Happened.
- 真的 好吧 - 对 什么都没发生
- Re... okay. - Yeah, nothing happened.
- 我也是啊 什么都没 - 噢 我的神啊
- Me too. Nothing... - Oh, my God.
- 什么都没发生 - 好的
- Nothing happened. - Okay.
什么都没发生
Nothing.
真♥相♥终于大白了
The truth finally came out.
接下来的时间 安德鲁让时光变得快乐起来了 直到
And the whole time, Andrew had managed to be cool until...
我溜达的时候我脑子里一直伴随着一首音乐
I've been walking around with music in my head
自从我们相遇的那一时刻
since the moment we met.
它不仅是一段音乐
And it's not just any music.
这是"本周棒球"的片尾曲
It's the old end credits to "This Week In Baseball,"
当一些不可思议和人生改变的事发生的时候
which only pops into my head
才会跳入我脑中
when something truly incredible and life-altering happens.
那就是我有多么喜欢你
That's how much I like you.
你真好
That's sweet.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
她用那种同情的眼神看着我然后说"你真好"
She just looked at me with pity and said, "That's sweet."
有点狠
Brutal.
我该怎么做才能解决
I... What can I do to fix this?
那么 这种平衡已经倾斜
Well, the balance of power is tipped
倾向她
pretty favorably towards her.
你需要用一个大胆的举动来颠覆
You're gonna need to make, like, a bold move to tip it back.
一些聪明的举动 你懂的
Something clever, you know?
她有一个你可以依靠的姐姐吗
She got, like, a sister you could nail?
或者外婆
Or Nana?
你真好
"That's sweet"?
就这个 你就跟他说这个了
That's it? That's all you said to him?
嗯
Yeah.
天哪 我都觉得我被阉了
God, even I feel emasculated.
-塞尔达 -噢算了吧
- Zelda, ugh. - Oh, come on.
我还能再说啥
What else was I supposed to say?
过去的这几天他就像把我放进榨干机一样
He puts me through the wringer the past few days
突然间我就要转个弯
and suddenly I'm supposed to turn on a dime
而且对他敞开心扉
and open my heart to him?
呃 不好意思 但你难道不就是这么想的么
Uh, excuse me, but don't you feel exactly the same way?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 我觉得我是这么想的
I don't know. I thought I did.
然后他给我打电♥话♥
And then he called me up
告诉我他要和营销部的布鲁克出去
and told me he was taking out Brooke from marketing.
好吧 现在我明白了
Right. Oh, right. No, now I get it.
他先开始的
He started it.
我觉得你会在我这边
Thought you were on my side.
噢 我是在你这边的
Oh, I am on your side.
等等 这是什么时候到的
Wait, when did this get here?
我不知道
I don't know.
今天 昨天 可能吧
Today. Yesterday, maybe.
莉迪亚
Lydia?
- 你在看什么 - 战争游戏
- What are you watching? - "Wargames."
这电影太滑稽了
This movie is hilarious.
我觉得你最好来看看
I think you better come see this.
她发现会计部的柯尔
She found out that Cole from accounting
一直在点凯德拉作为保留
had been tapping Kendra from retention.
- 他们在哪 - 百叶窗那
- And where are they? - Shutters.
- 那个酒店 - 噢对
- The hotel? - Oh, yeah.
自从测试项目开始
There's been a lot of offline tapping
有很多离线的点击
since the beta-testing program started.
非常抱歉
Excuse me very much!
看 我告诉过你了
See? I told you.
这有很多潜在的诉讼
It's dozens of potential lawsuits.
你需要现在就停止
You need to shut this down right now.
好的
Yes, I do.
这个对我们会很有用的 霍华德
This app will do well for us, Howard.
这个应用确实会做的很好
This app will do very well indeed.
好吧
All right!
嘿 小姐 等等 你不能进去
Hey, lady, wait. You can't go in there.
停
Stop.
先别说话
Zup.
你什么时候做的
When did you make this?
那天早上
That morning.
我很喜欢
I love it.
你之前说啥来着
And what you said earlier?
请继续跟我说那样的话好不好
Please keep saying things like that.
- 好 - 但是不能再耍心眼了
- Okay. - But no more games.
- 成交 - 太好了
- Done. - Great. Good.
我不想再看到别人了
And I don't wanna see other people.
我也不想
I don't either.
太好了
Great.
一会再说
Talk later?
或许不只是谈谈而已
Maybe more than talk.
在这一刻 一首歌♥在塞尔达脑海中响起
At this moment, a song pops into Zelda's head.
她不会这么称呼它
She wouldn't call it this,
但是 从现在开始 这首歌♥就是她的"大♥荣♥耀"歌♥
but, from now on, it would be her "Big glory" Song.
奇怪的游戏
Strange game.
唯一能赢的举动就是不要去玩
The only winning move is not to play.
今晚要不要下一盘棋
Tonight, how about a nice game of chess?
我想我有计划了
Think I have plans.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表