剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
你带我去那个办公室的路可真长啊
Well, you're clearly taking me the long way to these labs.
噢 那间办公室
Oh, these labs.
对 你认为那是因为 不是的
Right. And you thought that that was because... no.
我只是带你走的观光路线
I'm just taking you the scenic route.
喔 是吗
Oh, is that so?
当然是 如果我直接带你去你要去的地方
Yeah. Had I taken you directly to where you needed to be,
你会错过一些令人难忘的景致
you would have missed some unbelievable sights.
比如 那个
Like for instance, that.
哇哦 真是抱歉啊
Wow. I owe you an apology.
没关系
It'okey
塞尔达·瓦斯科
Zelda Vasco?
对
Yep.
进来吧 你约的人已经在这了
You want to come on in? Your date's already here.
哦 你要
Oh, so you're...
拜
Bye.
拜拜还是双性[同音]
Bye or bi?
是拜拜的拜还是双
Bye as in goodbye or bi as in...
双性恋
Bi-sexual.
是的 你应该约她出来 因为和一个双性恋女孩约会
Yes, you should ask her out because dating a bi girl
就像是买♥♥性彩票中大奖
is kind of like winning the sexual lottery.
你懂的 他们不是无缘无故叫它强力球的
You know, and they don't call it Powerball for nothing.
嘿 别担心
Hey, don't worry.
你们说的我听得一清二楚
We can't hear everything that you're saying!
注意了
Attention.
塞尔达 她从别的门出去了
Zelda? She went out the other door.
所有人注意 全体集♥合♥
Attention, everyone. Gather around, please.
快点 现在有重要的事情
Right now. This is urgent.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a crisis.
我需要你召集所有员工 客服 会计
I need to you round up personnel, customer care, finances.
怎么了
What happened?
- 那个律师 - 塞尔达
- That lawyer. - Zelda.
实际上她是异性恋 但是我们的网站搞砸了
Turns out she's straight but the site screwed up
把她跟另外一个女孩匹配在一起了
and paired her with that other girl.
我们的匹配算法有漏洞
Our matching algorithm has a bug in it.
如果这消息传出去的话
If word of this gets out...
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得我能帮上忙
I think I can help.
好 告诉我怎么办
Yes, please tell me.
如果你能告诉我她手♥机♥号♥ 我打个电♥话♥
If you give me her number, I'll just call.
我不能提供她的个人信息
I can't give out personal information.
拜托了 莉迪亚 我需要跟她再见一面
Please, Lydia, I need to see this girl again.
不
No!
安德鲁
Andrew?
怎么了
What?
你的电♥话♥
Call for you.
安德鲁·洛弗兰德
Andrew Lofland.
你桌子总是这么乱吗
Is your desk always that messy?
这就是我为什么觉得我们好像在哪见过
I think that this is why I thought we had met before.
我一定在这商务花♥园♥周围见过你
Duh. I must have seen you around the office park.
事实并非如此
Not true.
是的 塞尔达的公♥司♥两个月之前
Yes, Zelda's firm moved into the same complex
搬到了安德鲁公♥司♥的附近
as Andrew's company over two months ago.
但尽管两人曾经在十九个场合
But despite being within five feet of each other
相距不足五英尺
on nineteen different occasions...
噢天呐 你真是袖珍
Oh my goodness, you're so tiny.
他们从没有看见过对方
They never once laid eyes on each other.
一会跟你们聊
I'll talk to you guys later.
它真是可爱
He's so cute.
这不是他们曾经相遇的地方
This is not where they've seen each other before.
哇 我 你懂得 也许我们应该
Wow, I... you know, maybe we should...
噢 你知道么
Oh, you know what?
我得去弄证词了
I have to jump off for a deposition,
但我会再见到你的
but I'll see you around.
噢 噢
Oh, oh.
你是 哦
Are you... oh.
你的证人 瓦斯科小姐
Your witness, Miss Vasco.
瓦斯科小姐
Miss Vasco?
哟哦
Yoo-hoo?
机器不会自己工作
And machines that they can't get on their own.
安德鲁 我谢谢你
Andrew? Thank you.
耶
Yes!
是啊
Yeah.
我要上大号♥
I'm going to take a dump.
这里有很多你不知道的
There's a lot of things you don't know
关于在线约会的世界
about the online dating world.
哦 我的天 真的是这样 请告诉我
Oh, my God. Is that so? Please enlighten me.
例如 当一个男人在线选择女人时
Well, for instance, when a guy chooses a girl on the site,
猜她有一个大学学位是多么的重要
guess how important it is that she have a college degree?
我觉得这不重要啊
I'm going to go with of no importance.
叮叮叮叮
Ding, ding, ding, ding.
是因为你有学士学位啊
You got it.
好吧 我受过大学教育
Well, I'm college-educated.
这对我又不重要
Which is of no importance to me.
干杯
Cheers?
嗯
Yeah.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
什么 你不喜欢它吗?
What? Do you hate it?
你买♥♥什么了 马蒂尼纳芙拉蒂洛娃
What did you get, the Martini Navratilova?
我们可以再点个别的
We can get another one.
你拍一张照片 还是发生了什么事
Are you taking a picture, or what's happening?
对 我就知道
Yes, I knew it.
我被我前男友扯进去了
So I got dragged by an ex-boyfriend
为了看这个乐队几年后的回归
to see this band a couple of years back.
他们其中的一个小组 大概有五十人
They're one of those groups with, like, fifty people
在舞台上 每个人都像是从沙尘暴里来的
on stage and everybody looks like they're from the Dust Bowl.
等等 是在阿瓦隆2012的演出吗
Wait, was that the show at the Avalon 2012?
是啊 哦 我的天 你在那里
Yeah. Oh, my God. Were you there?
真奇怪
That's so weird.
为什么他们每一首歌♥都大喊“嘿”吗
Why do they yell "Hey" In every song?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我刚才冒犯了你吗
Did I just offend you?
你是 他们的粉丝吗
Are you, like, their biggest fan?
我只是想起一些发生在那个演出的事情
I'm just remembering something that happened at that show.
我被一堆朋友拖到那里
I was dragged there, too, by a bunch of friends.
嗯
Yeah.
而且在演出第三个节目的时候
And during the third encore,
我注意到一个女孩在对面房♥间
I noticed this girl from across the room.
我忽然完全记起来了
And it's all coming back to me.
好吧 所以你知道 人们都有自己喜欢的类型
Okay. So you know how people have, like, a type?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 那个女孩就是我的菜
Okay. So this girl was my type.
我记得我看着她并且遐想
And I remember looking at her and thinking,
我希望那时我在她身边
"I wish I was here with that girl."
不只是那晚
And not just that night.
在那一刻我在脑海里描绘出了我们在一起的全部生活
Like, I in that moment pictured our entire lives together.
所以我想去追她 但我追不上因为人太多了
So I tried to go after her, but I couldn't because of the crowd.
然后她就走了
And then she was gone.
而且该死的是那个女孩不是你
And I'll be damned if that girl wasn't you.
什么
What?
那就是为什么你觉得你认识我
That's why you thought you recognized me.
这就是为什么你认为我们已经见过
That's why you thought we had met before.
因为你是那个女孩
Because you were that girl.
你一定见过我
You must have seen me.
你穿着银色裙子
You were wearing a silver dress.
这太疯狂了
Now, this is crazy.
这就是命运
This is destiny is what this is.
哦 哥们
Oh, boy.
哇
Wow.
你记得吗
Are you remembering?
我刚想起我妈妈因为她
I was just remembering my mother because she was really
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表