剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
That's good timing, seeing how I have a new roommate.
是吗 你怎么这么快找到的
Oh, yeah? How did you find one so fast?
哥们 这地方太棒了
Oh, whoa, dude, this place is sweet.
你好 安德鲁
Hey, Andrew.
你好 约瑟夫
Hi, Joseph.
基本上 这所有的东西都是我的
All this stuff is mine, pretty much.
除了这部分
Uh, the only thing that won't be here is this.
拜托
Honestly?
而这沙发
And this is the couch upon which
将是我们锤炼友谊的地方 约瑟夫
we will forge our friendship, Joseph,
我们会一起看体育节目 吃自♥制♥蘸酱
watching sporting events and eating various homemade dips.
我做七层酱超棒的
I make a mean seven-layer.
说来听听
I'm listening.
-先铺一层豆子 -很感兴趣
- Well, I start with a bean layer. - Hoo-hoo, I'm interested.
然后放上玉米饼条和双层酸奶油
Then tortilla strips and double tub of sour cream.
赞 这太奇怪了
Oh, yeah. That's so weird.
这位前房♥客觉得酸奶油
The previous tenant felt that the sour cream
会让薯片湿湿的
made the chips soggy.
那就买♥♥厚点的薯片
So get a thicker chip.
我也是这么说的 厚点的薯片
That's what I've been saying -- thicker chips!
厚薯片 哥们
Yeah. Thick chips, baby!
"厚薯片"能用作我们的无线网密♥码♥
"Thick chips" could be our Wi-Fi password.
听上去棒极了
That sounds amazing.
现在跟我来
Now follow me.
我要给你看看我会说日语的马桶
I want to show you my Japanese talking toilet.
当你尿尿的时候它会说"谢谢"
It says "Arigatou" when you pee in it.
-我们去尿尿吧 -好啊
- Let's go pee in it! - All right!
泽尔达 是我
Hey, Zelda, it's me.
两点半在希尓赫斯特街1550号♥见面可以吗
Uh, can you meet me at 1550 Hilhurst at 2:30?
我有个惊喜
I have a surprise.
房♥屋出租
你看到了 这是个完美的单身公♥寓♥
As you can see, it's a perfect bachelor unit,
地处中心位置
centrally located.
你信鬼吗
Uh, do you believe in ghosts?
不信
No.
采光很好 实木地板
Lots of natural light, hardwood floors.
泽尔达 这里不错吧
Hey, Zelda, isn't this amazing?
对啊 怎么回事
Yes. What's going on?
这就是惊喜
This is the surprise.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得这对我们来说简直完美
I think it's perfect for us.
我也觉得
Me too.
这是原始的油地毡吗
Ooh, is that, uh, original linoleum?
是 是
Yes. Yes.
你刚是答应要跟你女友同居了吗
Did you just agree to move in with your girlfriend?
看起来是这样的
It appeared so.
我要跟戴恩在一起的话
Ugh, there are so many barriers
之间隔了重重阻碍
between Dane and I being together.
我是中上级管理层
I'm upper middle management.
他是中低级管理层
He's lower upper management.
我们的世界太不同了
Our worlds are too different.
我不确定
I don't know.
理论上来说迪内希和我超合适
Dinesh and I are perfect on paper,
但在一起我们就比会计部凯伦的头发还糟
but together we're messier than Karen from accounting's hair.
真棒的闺蜜谈话 罗拉
Good girl talk, Lora!
谢谢
Thank you.
那我要拿戴恩怎么办
Okay, so, what do I do about Dane?
辞职然后约他出去
Quit my job and then ask him out?
不 这建议太糟了 罗拉
No! That's terrible advice, Lora.
对不起 我越界了
Sorry. I overstepped.
但是如果你问我
But if you ask me,
他大概只是在找他的切入口
he's probably just looking for his opening.
你应该要努力追求
You got to go for it.
直截了当说清楚
Be direct and straightforward.
好建议 你能帮我吗
That's great advice. Can you do it for me?
能啊 姐们
Yeah, girl!
你就真的
So, um, are you really actually
要跟安德鲁同居
just gonna move in with Andrew?
你知道这代表什么 对吧
Because you do know what that means, don't you?
对 我们不再是室友了
Yeah. We're not gonna be roommates anymore.
不不不 我现在跟约瑟夫住了
No, no, no. I'm now living with Joseph.
什么
What?
我跟他说了你要搬出去
Yeah, I mean, I told him that you were moving out,
然后他说"赞 我就住这了"
and he was like, "Oh, sweet, I'll just live here."
我说"等下
And I said, "Well, hang on.
我不知道我们准备好了没"
I don't know if we're ready for that yet."
然后他就当没听见 继续跟我做♥爱♥
And he just ignored me and carried on having sex with me.
好吧 听着
Oh. Well, um, listen.
没错 这样做确实...
Yes, it can feel like a, um, terrifying...
有点过火
step forward,
但是这也许能让你们俩更亲密
but maybe it'll bring the two of you closer together.
谁知道呢 万事皆有可能
Who knows? Anything's possible.
关于安德鲁你也是这么告诉自己的吗
Is that what you told yourself about Andrew?
这太疯狂了 我刚做了什么
This is insane. What did I just do?
我们才在一起三个月
We've only been together for three months.
出点岔子就得歇菜
Try a long weekend and a dirty skype call.
我们就该这么做 对吧
Well, it's obvious what we have to do, right?
我们要告诉他们这不成
We have to tell them that it's off
然后我们继续做室友
and, uh, continue to live together.
对 然后夜夜哭诉
Right, and spend our evenings
我们这么好
telling ourselves how great we are
为什么没有人要我们
and wondering why nobody wants to settle down with us.
懂了
Point taken.
好吧
Okay.
但是同居就是要大胆相信
But the alternative is to take a huge leap of faith.
对 对我来说 难度更大
Well, yeah, I mean, it's even huger for me.
我甚至不知道约瑟夫姓什么
I don't even know Joseph's last name.
但是我不害怕
But I'm not scared.
我也不害怕
I'm not scared, either?
所以我们就这么干
So, we're doing this.
我们就这么干
Yeah, we're doing this.
我只是不敢相信你让泽尔达搬来跟你一起住
I just can't believe you asked Zelda to move in with you.
我其实没让泽尔达搬来跟我同居
I kind of didn't ask Zelda to move in with me.
我只是带她看我的新公♥寓♥
I was just showing her my new apartment,
然后她好像以为...
and she kind of assumed that
所以你不想跟她同居
So you don't really want to move in with her.
很好
Great.
不如你搬回来跟我住
Why don't you move back in with me?
约瑟夫怎么办
What about Joseph?
人好 但是不适合当室友
Great guy, terrible roommate...
这是他对我的评价
is what he said about me.
不是说我不想跟泽尔达一起住
It's not that I don't want to move in with Zelda.
我只是觉得进展太快了
I just -- I feel like it's too soon.
-你怎么看 -看你问的是谁了
- What do you think? - Depends on who you ask --
你问的是两肋插刀的
The, uh, supportive friend
总是为你着想的朋友
that wants what's best for you at all times
还是总想把你当做小袋鼠
or the huge man that wants to carry you around
装在口袋里的巨人呢
in a pouch like a baby kangaroo.
当然是第一个
Definitely the first one.
该死 好吧
Damn it. Okay.
你要是真喜欢一个人
If you really like someone,
就要做些重大改变
there is something to be said for making the leap.
对
Yeah.
我们要这么做
We're doing this.
你要这么做 我什么都不会做
You're doing this. I'm not doing anything.
你觉得这个波利尼西亚主题
Do you think this Polynesian motif
-适合用在这个工作场所吗 -什么
- is appropriate for the workplace? - What?
你的工作对你而言是度假吗
Is your job like a vacation to you?
我已经四年没休假了 所以...
Well, I haven't had a vacation in four years, so...
-罗拉 你看起来... -有事吗
- Lora, you look... - Can we help you?
有 法人代表先生
Yes, Mr...Guy from corporate.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表