剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
I've got a stitch.
我肚子疼
So, um, but I'll call you later, yeah?
晚点再打给你
Okay.
好吧
I-I'll see you in the next go-around, then.
下一圈再见
Okay.
好吧
I think it's great that Andrew has finally found
安德鲁终于找到了一件
something he can call his own.
属于他自己的事情 真好
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
You look good!
你看起来真好
Very good at what you're doing!
你好棒哦
You have beautiful legs!
你腿真美
Good form!
姿势很好
Kind of an odd choice, though.
不过 也蛮奇怪的选择
Certainly wouldn't be my first.
绝对不会是我的第一选择
Pick a side, rook!
站一边 菜鸟
Off the rails!
不要挡路
Next time, try an escalator.
下次坐自动扶梯算了
Who am I?
我是谁
You're Andrew.
你是安德鲁
It says so right there on your race bib.
你的胸前写着呢
I know. I was just... being reflective.
我知道 我只是在反思
I got you.
我明白了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, that's kind of a strange thing to say out loud, guy.
大声说"我是谁"多奇怪啊
Seems like something you think but keep to yourself.
这事想想就行了 没必要说出来
Could I -- could I just get a moment?
能让我单独待会吗
Okay...Andrew.
好吧 安德鲁
Okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
Andrew, can I lay some "Wis" on you?
安德鲁 我能给你点"智"吗
No.
不能
Dom -- "Wisdom."
慧 是"智慧"
I can't abbreviate that one.
我没法简化这个词
I see that now.
我现在明白了
Anyway, my homie Steve Jobs once posited --
总之 我的基友史蒂夫·乔布斯曾经假定
What is it, Jordan?
有话直说 乔丹
Well, I figure now that we're getting rid
我在想 既然公♥司♥
of the matchmaking side of the company --
要将相亲功能取消...
What?!
什么
Excuse me.
抱歉
Lydia!
莉迪亚
Don't do it.
别这么做
Abort. Abort the mission.
终止 终止任务
Lydia!
莉迪亚
Hey, how are those calves?
小腿怎么样
They're sore, Dinesh!
酸痛 迪内希
Lydia, can I have a minute?
莉迪亚 能和你谈谈吗
Not unless you can keep up with me.
除非你能跟上我
Wallflower is headed in the wrong direction.
壁花正在走向错误的方向
We need to be focusing on helping people find love,
我们得把重点放在帮助人们寻找真爱
not hookups.
而不是约炮
I know it sounds crazy,
我知道听起来很疯狂
but I think the original founders of this company
但我觉得公♥司♥创始人
were on to something.
原来的想法很棒
They were -- bankruptcy.
想法是很棒 但是他们破产了
That's why they're gone, and I was brought in.
所以他们走了 然后我被招了进来
We are hemorrhaging money.
我们在亏钱
We are in the red!
我们一直在负债
This was red. Has this been painted recently?
这原来是红色的 最近被刷过了吗
Lydia, as the former assistant director of marketing,
莉迪亚 作为前任市场总监助理
I can tell you that matchmaking app,
我可以告诉你 相亲应用
unlike the ones that promote hookups,
和那些约炮应用不一样
creates happy, lasting couples,
它能创造幸福持久的情侣
which is this company's best advertising.
这是公♥司♥最好的广♥告♥
It gives people hope.
这给了人们希望
I'd have to see some numbers.
我得看看数据
Here.
给
Had the numbers ready to go.
数据有上升趋势
Really said that more as a stall.
这么说就是借口
Give me the program and another six months.
把项目给我 再给我六个月时间
I promise you'll see growth.
我保证你会看到数据增长
Okay.
好吧
Okay... I can have my job back?
好吧 我能重新得到工作了
Sure.
当然
The love stuff's your problem now.
真爱问题现在是你的问题了
You better make it work.
你最好成功
And no more speeches putting me on the spot.
不许再当众跟我说教
Jordan, you're out!
乔丹 你被降职了
Oh, thank god. I had no idea what I was doing.
谢天谢地 我完全不知道自己在做什么
I mean, what the hell is marketing, anyway?
市场营销到底是什么鬼
Am I right? Yeah.
是不是 是啊
I got first pl--
我比赛得了第一...
And, uh -- that's fine.
没关系
This could be a big turning point in my career.
这可能是我事业的重要转折点
And that right there was the first time
这是我第一次把工作
I referred to my job as a career.
说成是事业
Isn't that cool?
是不是很酷呢
Yeah. Caramel blended, please.
是啊 请给我混合焦糖
You got it. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
I'm very proud of you.
我真为你自豪
Thank you.
谢谢
And you spoke from the heart, and it worked.
你说出了内心真实的想法 并且成功了
Yeah.
是的
Which is...
这正是
exactly what you told me to do after I got demoted.
在我被降职后你让我做的事
What?
什么
I don't know.It's just...
我不知道 只是...
As soon as I thought I found my voice,
每当我以为我找到了自己
it turns out to just be a product of
结果却发现总是别人
what other people tell me to say.
告诉我要怎么做
You know, it's like, do I have a single original thought?
我是说 我真的有一个原创的想法吗
Of course you do. That speech was all your idea.
你当然有 那番说教 都是你的主意
This whole thing was.
整件事都是
I just gave you a little extra push.
我只是稍稍推了你一把
That's all.
仅此而已
Okay. All right.
好吧
Maybe you've changed a little bit because of me.
也许你因为我 稍稍做了改变
But if some good comes out of it, who cares?
但是有了好结果 谁在乎呢
Everyone influences the people around them.
每个人都会影响身边的人
Stephie turned me on to caramel blendeds,
史戴菲让我爱上了混合焦糖
and now I have three a day.
现在我一天要喝三杯
Three a day?
一天三杯
That seems like way too many.
似乎太多了
With whipped cream, right?
还要加掼奶油对吗
Yeah, I dig it the most.
是的 我最喜欢掼奶油了
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Perhaps Zelda was right.
也许泽尔达是对的
After all, Jordan is wearing a shawl collar because of andrew.
毕竟 乔丹受安德鲁影响而穿了青果领
Lora got Dinesh into greek salads.
罗拉让迪内希爱上了希腊沙拉
Stephie started listening to this podcast
史戴菲听从泽尔达的建议
based on zelda's suggestion.
听起了这个播客
Big bird bought a pair of sunglasses at Barneys.
大鸟在巴尼百货商店买♥♥了一副太阳镜
Stu liked them so much,
斯图特别喜欢
he bought the same pair at Nordstrom's
他在诺德斯特姆百货买♥♥了一副一样的
wth Andrew's gift card.
刷的是安德鲁的礼品卡
Everyone is connected, some more closely than others.
大家都是相互关联的 有些比他人更加亲密
It's a real shame that more movies and tv shows
真可惜越来越多的电影和电视剧
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表