剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
然后在我的注视下扔进垃圾桶
and then put it in the trash while I watched.
你知道吗 他们会释然的
You know what? They'll get over it.
其实 事实上 我很高兴
And actually, I'm glad
就是我们不用再去举办这种派对
that we don't have to do this party anymore
因为处于视线的中心
because I was getting very uncomfortable
会让我觉得很不舒服
with being the center of attention like that.
祝贺你们 哇喔
Congratulations! Whoo!
你们是壁花网新的黄金伴侣
You're Wallflower's new golden couple,
然后我们会为你们在今晚举办一个派对
and we're having a party tonight in your honor.
派对完后 你们俩可以去海边瞎搞
After that, you both can go crap in the ocean for all I care.
莉迪亚 我们不想成为黄金情侣
Lydia, I don't want to be the golden couple.
还有我们不想去海边瞎搞
And I don't want to crap in the ocean.
而且 我们不是在壁花网认识的
Besides, we didn't meet on Wallflower.
别在意 你们现在是了
Don't care. You're doing it.
从什么时候开始这成了我的工作了
Since when is this a part of my job description?
从现在起
Right now.
噢 嗨 我是塞尔达 我们之前见过
"Oh, and, hi, Zelda. We've met before."
- 我欠你个大人情 - 没错
- I owe you big time. - Yes, you do.
闻到了爆♥乳♥的味道
It smells like exposed breasts in here.
那是淫♥荡♥的福尔摩斯吗
Is that a slutty Sherlock Holmes?
- 我觉得是的 真冷 - 艾米丽 这是那位记者
- Think so. So cold. - Emily, the reporter,
来见见我们黄金情侣
meet our golden couple.
嗨 这是安德鲁洛弗兰德和
Hi.
This is Andrew Lofland and...
塞尔达
Zelda.
你们俩在一起多久了
So, how long have you two been together?
额 事实上 这是我们的满月纪念日
Uh, actually, it's our month-aniversary.
但是
But...
噢 他们从五年前开始相爱
Oh, they love each other so much that they celebrate
他们要庆祝一整个月
the entire month that they met, which was five years ago.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
我正准备要说呢 一个月什么都不算
I was about to say... A month is nothing.
我是说 在那个阶段
I mean, at that point,
你还在和别人滚床单呢
you're still sleeping with other people.
哦 天啊 我知道
Oh, my God. I know.
好吧 艾米丽 我们去喝点东西
Right,Emily, let's go get you a drink.
我不知道我还能装多久
I don't know how much more I can take of this.
对啊 今晚不能再有任何的痛苦了
Yeah, this night can't get any more painful.
嘿 伙计 嘿
Hi, guys. Hi. Hi.
史黛菲 你在这干嘛呢
Stephie, what are you doing here?
噢 是这样 我依然是壁花网的一员
Oh, well, I'm still a member of Wallflower,
所以我仍邀请了这些性感的单身伙伴们
and so I still get invited to all these sexy single things.
很不错的是
And it's really nice to know
有人仍然发现我我也很性感
that someone still finds me sexy.
- 没有人说你不性感 - 我意思是 谁知道呢
- No one ever said that you weren't sexy. - I mean, who knows?
我今晚可能找到某个人 可能会过一个月
I might find someone tonight, and then a month would go by,
我可以替换我爱的任何一个人
and I could just replace everybody I love
随机的
with a random guy.
噢 拜托
Oh, come on.
- 我先回避一下 - 谢谢
- I'm gonna give you guys the room. - Thank you.
- 过会见 - 现在就你和我
- See you later. - It's just the two of us.
- 你感觉不舒服吗 - 是的 我知道 不 我们生活在一起
- Do you feel uncomfortable? - Yes, I know. No, we live together.
想把他请回来
Want to invite him back?
嘿 我从这挤过去
Hi. I'm gonna just squeeze through right here.
嘿 安德鲁 什么事 塞尔达在哪 我不关心
Hey, Andrew. What's up? Where's Zelda? I don't care.
我正在和我新基友玩呢
I'm just here hanging out with my new best friend.
不错啊 斯图 谁是你新基友
That's great, Stu. Who's your new best friend?
噢 小雷帕克先生
Oh, Mr. Ray Parker Jr..
- 嘿 - 噢 我的天 噢 嘿 小雷帕克
- Hey. - Oh, my God. Oh, hi, uh, Ray Parker Jr..
麦克在哪里 我已经兴奋起来了
Where's the Mike? I'm all warmed up.
是啊 来吧 新基友
Yeah. Come on, new best friend.
做点让我们感觉很爽的事情吧
We're gonna go do something that makes us feel good,
对于他来说 那就是搞点破坏
and for him, that's bustin'.
你知道 当你说这些东西的时候 逼格就上去了
You know, when you say stuff like that, the price goes up.
你的人有我的明信片 对吧
Your people have my credit card, all right?
我可以联♥系♥他们
I can call them.
嫉妒吗
Feeling jealous?
嗯 这些人是谁
Yeah, who are all these people?
这在里的都是性感单身
Mostly sexy singles who use our site.
这就是壁花网之美 艾米丽
And that's the beauty of Wallflower, Emily.
我们的黄金情侣以前
Our golden couple used to be just like
就像这帮单身
these very single...
却非常性感的人一样
Very sexy people.
霍华德 处理好
Howard. Handle them.
噢 好的 原谅我
Oh, right. Pardon me.
- 你好漂亮 - 噢
- You're so pretty. - Oh.
有糖糖 哇哦
Candy. Ow.
嘿 你们俩 噢 嘿
Hey, you two. Oh, hey.
- 小衣服不错啊 - 谢谢
- Great costumes. - Thank you.
一个穿著黑裙和马里奥的妹子
Lady in a black dress and Super Mario.
- 来一大瓶酒 - 不错
- "Magnum, P.I." - Great!
- 跟我来 - 去哪
- Come on with me. - Where to?
我们去一个高档的房♥间
We're going to an exclusive room
【不太懂- ..-】
where the party's truly off the ch-zain.
- 像个vip房♥间 - 当然
- Like a vip room? - Sure.
为什么看门的站在我们门这边
Why is the doorman on our side of the door?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想现在离开
We'd like to leave now.
x7f恐怕不行
I'm afraid that's not possible.
这有个娘娘腔的招待员 嘿
There's Nancy the receptionist. Hi.
沉默的阿诺德
Silent Arnold.
和智者还有这些课程部门
And Sage and the rest of the programming department.
我不觉得这是vip房♥间
I don't think this is the vip room.
这是个书呆子监狱
It's nerd jail.
我们来试试然后忘记
Let's just try and forget
关于报告的破事
about what happened with that reporter.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我高估了你的能力
I overestimated your ability to think on your feet.
我只是假设每个在这个小镇上的人
I just assumed everyone in this town
都升了一级
had been through level-one improv.
- 好的 莉迪亚 - 不
- Okay, Lydia... - No!
我在公♥司♥的未来就靠这晚上了
My future at this company may well ride on this event,
如果我废了 你也一样
and if I go down, so will you.
但你不会
Not you.
你可以很自♥由♥地随时辞职掉
You're pretty much free to leave whenever you wish.
- 呃 - 好吧 我和他 所以
- Hmm. - Well, I'm with him, so...
随你便 卡♥通♥眼
Suit yourself, anime eyes.
现在给我站这 别跟任何人唠嗑
Now just stand there and don't talk to anyone.
他们看起来玩的不错
They look like they're having fun.
这些吸管
This sucks.
这些赞奶酪全在这
The good cheese is all out there.
你这道这是什么吗 这是绑♥架♥
You know what this is? This is a kidnapping.
退后 我来破门为咱重生
Stand back. I'm gonna set us free.
等等等下 哇哦
W-w-w-w-wait, wait! Whoa.
- 呃 我会带大家离开这里的 - 怎么离开
- Uh, I-I'll get us out of here. - How?
我爬通风管道
I'll climb through the ventilation ducts.
这不是电影
This isn't a movie.
通风管是给空气用的 不是给人的
Air ducts support air, not people.
你会作死的
You'll fall to your death.
你觉得我很粗壮有魅力吗
Are you calling me husky?
不 我觉得你白♥痴♥
No. I'm calling you an idiot.
嘿 拉文
Hello, Laverne.
这可真好笑
That's actually quite funny.
对啊 我就知道你喜欢
Yeah. I knew you'd like it.
你知道 呃 自从这里没有了派对
You know, um, since there's no party,
严格上说 我们没有了干的原因
technically, we have no reason to fight.
噢 我确定我可以找到一条
Oh, I'm sure I could find one.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
但是我的心没在那里 所以你爱干嘛干嘛
But my heart's just not in it, so you're off the hook.
是啊
- Yeah. -
嗯 看他们正在友好相处哎
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表