剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
对 对 只是
Right. Right. It just...
如果你想下注二十美元 你或许应该
It seems like if you're gonna bet $20, maybe just...
你发邮件给我就行了
You can just e-mail me.
用电子邮件给你钱 我不
E-mail you money? I don't...
呵呵 当我没说
Oh, forget it.
好吧 再见 祝你过得愉快
Okay. See you later. Um, have a good day.
你好 安迪
Hi, Andy.
你好
Hi.
哇 现在看见你了 那么 有两件事
Oh, there you are. So, two things.
第一呢 我寄了一些东西到你的办公室
One, I am sending something over to your office,
所以别忘了去收
so be prepared for that.
哎呀 谢谢你啦
Aw, thank you.
还有 今天早上发生了一些事
And, uh, two, s-something came up this morning,
我觉得我应该告诉你
and I figured telling you was the right thing to do.
好吧
Okay.
那 几个星期前
So, uh, a couple weeks ago,
我在跟一个女孩聊天 她叫布鲁克
I was talking with this girl, Brooke,
就是她在这里和我做市场营销
uh, who's in marketing with me here,
然后 我们聊到了玉米面卷饼
and, uh, we were talking about tamales.
然后 她说有一个新的餐馆开张了
And she had said that there's this new place
这家餐馆的玉米面卷饼很赞
that has really great tamales,
然后我说 布鲁克
and said Brooke...
那个销♥售♥女孩又说…
That's the marketing girl again...
安德鲁 你是打算告诉我你晚饭已经有约了
Andrew, are you trying to tell me that you have dinner plans?
因为如果是这样 没关系
Because if that's the case, that's totally fine.
我们只有过一次约会
We've been on one date.
对 是 但这不仅仅是一次约会
Well, yeah, but that was a little more than a date.
但是 说白了
But, uh, full disclosure,
实际上我今晚也打算和别人一起出去的
I actually am supposed to go out with someone tonight, too.
哦
Oh.
很好
Great.
尽管如此我很高兴你能告诉我这件事
But I really appreciate you telling me, though.
当然 好吧 不 那这
Sure. Yeah. No. So, it's...
那 额 我猜我们该
So, uh, I guess we'll just...
之后再聊
Talk later?
当 当然
S-sure.
行
Okay.
所以其实你今晚
So, there is nobody
没人跟你吃晚餐 对吗
that you're going to have dinner with tonight, is there?
是的
No.
游戏开始
Game on.
好家伙
Oh, boy.
这应用挺像"导火线"的
This app is a lot like Tinder.
不 它不像"导火线"
No. It is not like Tinder.
他们用滑动的 我们用点的
They swipe. We tap.
你看到你喜欢的人 点一下
You see a person you like, you "Tap that."
- 差距真大 - 是很大
- Hugely different, yeah. - Yes, it is.
她要和其他人去约会了
She's going on a date with someone else.
这是不对的
It's not right.
这有点儿双重标准了 不是吗
That's kind of a double standard, isn't it?
嘿 你装作冷静 就该这样
Hey, you played it cool. That's the way to do it.
你知道南希吗
You know Nancy?
那个接待员
The receptionist?
嘿 怎么样 她很可爱 对吧
Hey, what's up? She's cute, right?
她早上点我了 我被迷住了
She tapped me this morning, and I was intrigued.
但是她之后又点了我 接着我就失去兴趣了
But then she tapped me again, and I lost interest.
对 人类本性
Yeah. Human nature.
那 塞尔达是跟谁出去
So, who's this guy Zelda's going out with?
跟安德鲁出去的女孩是谁
Who is this girl Andrew's going out with?
好吧 布鲁克·卡瓦诺
Okay. Brooke Cavanaugh.
她二十六岁 来自橘郡
She is 26, she's from Orange County,
她兼♥职♥教SAT
she teaches S.A.T. Prep part time
并且还进入了《纽约客》标题辩论决赛
and was a finalist in The New Yorker caption contest.
总的来说 是个荡♥妇♥
Basically, she's a whore.
我打破了自己的原则
I broke my own rule.
我想放松点
I let myself be comfortable.
这是个大错误
Big mistake.
因为在你觉得那是件开心的事 之后你发现
Because you do that and next thing you know,
你在你妈咪的车后座上
you're in the back seat of your mom's car
并且已经在去斯克内克塔迪的路上
halfway to schenectady.
你觉得我这件事是不是做错了
Do you think I did the wrong thing?
骗他有个约会
Lying about having a date?
喔 不 但如果我是你的话
Oh, no, but if I were you,
我会准备好来一个真正的约会
I would cover my bases and get an actual date.
今晚吗
By tonight?
那么 迈克怎么样
What a... what about Mike?
他总是想着你
He's always fancied you.
虚荣代言人迈克
Vanity rep Mike?
是的
Yeah.
九十八 九十九
98... 99...
虚荣代言人
Vanity reps.
当他在开会前做俯卧撑或诸如此类的东西后
When guys do push-ups and stuff before a meeting
让肌肉看起来更强
to look pumped.
哇
Whoo!
你必须承认 他就是个身材很好的杂种
You have to admit, he is a fit bastard.
公断吧
Let's arbitrate! Whoo!
所以 我的前任罗尼 是个厨师
So, my ex, Lonnie, is a chef.
虽说是厨师 但他做芝士火锅工作
I say chef, but he worked at a fondue place
-然后他是个切肉的 -哦
- and he was a chopper. - Oh.
他就是为别人切碎东西
He literally just cut things up for other people
加上奶酪 就是这样
to put in cheese, so there was...
四天前
Narrator: Four days ago,
安德鲁下载了位智 一个交通应用
Andrew downloaded Waze, the traffic app.
他安装时
When he did so,
应用请求了搜索联♥系♥人位置的许可
it asked permission to search his contacts for fellow Wazers.
塞尔达是其中一个
Zelda was one.
但他将围裙和帽子带回家
But he would bring home the apron and the hat,
-这个事真是极好的 -嗨 呃
- which was great, 'cause... - Hey, uh,
你有没有听说一个新的地方
wh-what have you heard of that new place
在科罗拉多的第二十六街
on col-Colorado and 26th?
-喔 桥梁和烟囱 -是的
- Ooh, Bridge & Chimney? - Yeah.
是 那么 这个事是
Yeah, is that... That's... ?
那是个不错的地方
Oh, that place is awesome.
-极好的 -嗯哼
- Awesome! - Mm-hmm.
极好的浪漫还是
Romantic awesome or... ?
极好的浪漫
Yes.
温和的 制♥作♥高雅的寿司
Gentle, gentle art of Sushi making.
喔 喔 喔
Mm, mm. Oh, oh, oh.
桥梁和烟囱
Bridge & Chimney.
然后在家 他就 叫我厨师
And so, at home, he was like, "Call me chef,
因为他们不在工作
'cause they won't at work."
所以我愿意在家 我就 把这个收拾干净
So I did at home. I was like, "Clean that up, chef!"
别叫了 厨师
"Stop yelling, chef!"
哦 对不起
Uh... Sorry.
- 工作 - 哦 去吧
- Work. - Oh, go for it.
说
Go.
桥梁和烟囱的氛围
The vibe of the Bridge & Chimney
是精致的不是浪漫的
is sophisticated but not romantic.
我也喜欢这儿的鸡尾酒
And I am loving these cocktails.
-等等 你在那儿 -别担心
- Wait. Are you there? - Don't worry.
这里所有人都长着胡子
This whole place is filled with guys with beards.
我进去了
I blend in. Mmm.
- 哦 哦 - 斯图
- Ooh, ooh. - Stu...
我正在找 ,这酒里好像混了姜
I'm getting, like, a muddled ginger in this.
真是难以置信
It's incredible.
我们这里还不够混乱
Mmm. We don't muddle enough stuff.
斯图 斯图 你不能待在那儿
Stu, Stu, you cannot be there.
如果她 等一下 如果...
If she... wait. What, um...
她的约会对象看起来怎么样
What does her date look like?
嗯 他那儿很大
Well, he's got a big ol' penis.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表