剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
- 好 - 好
- Great. - Great.
噢
Oh.
噢
Oh!
不
No!
我已经很期待我们的派对了
I am really looking forward to our party.
是啊 这个请柬已经让我有点难受了
Yeah, that invitation kind of upset me.
- 是啊 感觉有点针对性 - 没错
- Yeah, it felt personal. - Right.
我觉得我们不能抱怨
I guess we can't complain, though.
我是说 我们的朋友很开心
I mean, our friends are clearly happy,
而且我们依旧会有个派对
and we still get to throw a party celebrating us.
太好了
Great.
你告诉塞尔达食物的事了吗
You tell Zelda about the food?
呃 斯图想我们用亚洲街边食物
Uh, Stu was thinking we go Asian street food.
- 我可以确认一下吗 - 嗨
- Can I confirm? - Um... hi.
呃 我是没问题 但我觉得史黛菲
Uh, that is fine by me, but I think Stephie
在考虑法国小酒馆之类的
was thinking of doing a French-bistro sort of thing.
但让我看看她能不能接受别的
But let me see if she's open to trying something...
不 我整晚都在熬制洋葱 不行
No. I was up all night caramelizing onions. No.
呃 不行 她说不行
Uh, no. That's an... that's a no.
亚洲街边食物上有个未通过
That is a no-go on the Asian street food.
- 什么 - 没错
- What? - Yeah.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们在做亚洲街边小吃
We are doing the Asian street food
因为有六只剥了皮的兔子在我们的洗澡间里
because I got six skinned rabbits hanging in our shower.
- 噢我的天 - 斯图 走开
- Oh, my God. - Stu, get off the line.
好吧 但我希望我的"捉鬼敢死队"主题不要有误
Fine. But I'm expecting no pushback on the "Ghostbusters" Theme.
我们会有"捉鬼敢死队"主题吗
We're having a "Ghostbusters" Theme?
我们会有"捉鬼敢死队"主题吗
We're having a "Ghostbusters" Theme?
呃 不 不会 主题是闹鬼巴黎
Uh, no, we're not. The theme is haunted Paris.
你能让史黛菲接一下电♥话♥吗
Will you put Stephie on the phone, please?
好吧
Uh... Okay.
史黛菲 我是斯图 你可以
Stephie, it's, uh, Stu. Can you...
这应当是令人兴奋的
This ought to be exciting.
你特么想要什么
- What the hell do you want?
不办这个世界上最差的万圣派对 就是我想要的
To not throw the world'sworst Halloween party, that's what I want.
所以你不会来了 好极了
So you won't be coming. Fabulous.
这真可笑 太可笑了
That's funny. That's really funny.
我们会给你寄照片的 怎么样
We'll send you some pictures. How about that?
我会照一堆流浪汉
I'm gonna get a bunch of homeless people
穿得像我一样
and dress them up just like me...
然后我会邀请他们去你的房♥子
And I'm gonna invite them to your house.
然后不要对我吼
And don't raise your voice at me.
当我想到这个派对的正常举♥行♥
When I think about what a positive impact
会带来怎样的正向影响
this party is going to have,
我自己去会有多开心
and how pleased I'm going to be with myself
我哽咽了
I get choked up.
是啊 说到哽咽
Yeah. Speaking of choking,
说到哽咽 那正是他昨晚在邮轮上对她做的
that's exactly what he did to her last night on a cruise ship.
我没跟上
I'm not following.
好的 根据报道
Well, according to reports,
经过几天的持续争吵
after days of relentless arguing,
唐娜亨利用沙盘砸了吉姆亨利的脑袋
Donna Henry brained Jim Henry with a shuffleboard puck.
双人哽咽随之而来
A double choking then ensued,
他们双双越过了月光下的甲板
and they both went over the side of the moonlight deck.
但他们还是会来的 对吧
But they're still coming, right?
那好 白珍珠海滩的警卫在找尸体 但是
Well, the venezuelan coast guard's looking for the bodies, but...
所以我们需要一堆新情侣
So we need a new couple.
- 对 - 天杀的
- Yeah. - Damn it!
如果我们办闹鬼巴黎 对 我们至少需要
If we're gonna have haunted Paris, right, we need at least...
如果吗 什么意思 如果我们有闹鬼巴黎
"If"? What do you mean, "If"? We are having haunted Paris.
我只是这么一说 如果我们打算
I'm just saying, if we are going to...
- 你可以把巴黎留给我吗 - 不不不不不
- Can you leave Paris to me? - No, no, no, no, no, no.
斯图和史黛菲
Stu and Stephie!
- 巴黎没什么可怕的 - 同志们
- There's nothing scary about Paris! - Guys.
- 嘿同志们 - 他们正打算说话 嘘
- Hey, guys, guys. - They're trying to speak. Shush.
所以 我们很高兴你们参与其中
So, we're so excited that you are involved
- 而且你们很兴奋 - 谢谢 没错
- in this party and that you're excited. - Thank you. Yes.
但我们需要你们停止抬杠
But we need you to stop constantly bickering.
主题是一半闹鬼的巴黎一半"捉鬼敢死队"
with the theme being half haunted Paris, half "Ghostbusters."
哦 我很冷静 我冷静得就像黄瓜一样 是他的原因
Oh, I'm very cool. I'm cool as a cucumber. It's him.
他坚持要放绿色那些恶心的粘液到我的装饰上
He insists on putting green goop on my decorations.
这一切 叫做灵气
All over them. It's called ectoplasm.
还有 她要我把我坚挺棉花人的气放掉
And also, she keeps deflating my stay puff marshmallow man.
这个气球很惹人厌 而且它
That balloon is very annoying, and it keeps...
是个气球
"Balloon."
他还想把我们百分之九十的预算
He also wants to spend 90% of our budget
花在雇佣一个叫小雷帕克的人上
hiring someone called "Ray Parker Jr."
- 就是那些乱七八糟的东西
- Or something like that who nobody knows.
一个叫小雷帕克的人
"Someone called ray Parker Jr.
就像 他唱的驱魔人主题曲
It's like, he's sang the "Ghostbusters" Theme...
我才不管他唱了什么
I don't care what he sings.
- 他唱的捉鬼敢死队主题曲是最好的单曲 - 他不值得
- The single best "Ghostbusters" Theme... - He's not worth...
- 有史以来所有的歌♥中 - 好吧
- that has been recorded. - Okay.
- 我感觉我在面对小孩一样
- I feel like I'm dealing with a child. - Just...
你想要不理芝士吗 你想要不理芝士
You want brie cheese, right? You want brie cheese.
没错 我想要不理芝士 如果我们要做芝士的话
Yes, I want brie cheese. If we're gonna do cheese,
为什么我们不做门斯特干酪呢 不不不不
- Why don't we do muenster cheese? - No, no, no, no, no, no.
- 至少它听起来像芒斯特 这些芝士
- At least it sounds like "The munsters." - The cheese...
- 大伙 大伙们 - 大伙们
- Guys. Guys. - Guys!
斯图和史黛菲 你们听好了
Stu and Stephie, both of you listen.
你们俩太难对付 所以派对取消了
You guys are acting nuts, so the party's off.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
- 是的 - 没错 我们很认真
- Yes. - Yes, we are serious.
我们之所以想邀请你们是因为
We wanted to involve you because you two
你们和我们的关系对我们很重要
have been the most important relationships of our lives.
- 对于我们整个生活 - 我们爱你们
- Of our whole lives. - We love you.
但是你们知道吗 一切都变了
But you know what? Things change, guys.
- 一切都变了 - 事情都在变化
- They're changing. - Things are changing.
是的 是个男朋友女朋友
Yes, it is a boyfriend-girlfriend.
不是男人间的友谊
It's not a boyfriend-boyfriend's
也不是女人间的友谊
friend/ girlfriend-girlfriend's friend.
我刚说对了吗
Did I say that right?
没错 她说的很对
Which the... what she said is... yeah.
- 我很高兴派对取消了 - 很好
- I'm glad the party's canceled. - Great.
然后我就将会去吃那些肉馅卷饼
And I am gonna go and eat these empanadas
把它做成里克莫兰尼斯的形状
shaped like Rick Moranis by myself.
别呛著然后摔在地上摔死了
Don't choke and fall and split your head and die.
千万别那样做 会很可怕
Don't do that. That would be awful.
你说我们找不到另一个完美的情侣是什么意思
What do you mean we can't find another successful couple?
派对就在今晚
The party is tonight.
这些墙上的怎么样
What about all the ones on this wall?
好吧 这些我们全都找过了
Well, we've been through all of them.
然后在这本地的四队中 其中两对分手了
And of the four that are local, two are divorced,
还有一个太多配偶
and one started a polygamist cult.
我们在等第四对的消息
We're waiting for an update on the fourth.
噢 额 好吧 我找到他们了
Oh, um well, we found them.
在一个地区的网站上
On a county coroner's website.
两年前他们互相谋杀
They murdered each other two years ago.
好吧 这可真是棒
Well, this is just great.
我们没有一对黄金伴侣
We don't have a golden couple,
然后我们的软件还会杀人
and our algorithm may be killing people.
额 不是的
Hmm. No.
别丧气 我们会找到黄金情侣的
Don't lose hope. We're gonna find a great couple.
我不需要很完美 在此时
I don't need great. At this point...
我只想要他们活著
I just need them to be alive.
什么 我错过什么了吗 你在看什么
What? Did I miss it? What were you looking at?
哪里 你要去哪 发生了什么
Where... why are you walking away? What is going on?
我觉得我们把这捋直了之间好事
I think it is a good thing that we set them straight,
尽管斯黛菲对我很有意见
although Stephie is pretty mad at me.
斯图给我做了一份早餐
Stu cooked me a whole breakfast
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表