剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
Stu?
斯图
Po-po's coming.
警♥察♥来了
All right, I'll see you at the office.
好了 办公室见
Thank you.
谢谢
I got your text. What's up?
我收到你的信息了 什么事
The conservatory called.
音乐学校来电
They left a message.
他们留了言
Wha-- and?
然后呢
I haven't listened to it yet.
我还没听呢
What? Why?
什么 为什么
When I walked through those doors into that audition,
我走进面试大门的时候
I was so nervous,
紧张得很
but then I realized that it -- it doesn't matter what happens
可然后我意识到 无论怎样都不重要
because I have a great life,
因为我生活得不错
and if I had done anything differently,
如果我早前走了另一条路
I wouldn't have my great job and my friends,
就不会有这么好的工作和朋友
and I wouldn't have...
也不会拥有...
You.
你
So that's why I didn't listen to the message.
所以我才没听留言
Because you don't care if you got in or not?
因为你不在乎是否入选吗
Oh, no. I'm dying to know. Please.
不 我太想知道结果了 拜托
But I thought that maybe we could...
可我觉得或许我们可以
share the moment.
"共享"这个结果
# Snow is cold #
冰雪冻人
# Rain is wet #
雨水湿润
# Chills my soul right to the marrow #
寒冷刺骨
# I won't be happy till I see you #
遇你才喜
# Alone again #
又感孤独
# Till I'm home again, feelin' right #
再次归家 才感安逸
# I want to be home again #
归心似箭
# Feelin' right #
才感安逸
Not buying it.
别装了
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表