剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
Or the soothing sounds of their robotic voice.
但同时
But at the same time,
你会想在他们睡觉时掐死他们
you want to kill them in their sleep...
或者醒着也会 两个都一样
Or while they're awake. That part's fungible.
等等 你们俩有工作伴侣吗
So, wait -- do you guys have work spouses?
没有 我们还没找到呢
No. We haven't found ours yet.
我的是吉米 那个性感热辣的男人
Mine's Jimmy, the hot sparkletts guy.
一切都很美
Everything is so beautiful.
我不懂我们为什么不把这些
I don't know why we don't just leave these up
-挂一整年 -就是
- all year-round. - I know.
离圣诞节还有4天
It was four days before Christmas,
安德鲁和泽尔达沉醉在
and Andrew and Zelda were engaging
一项古老的节日传统中
in an old holiday tradition --
即使不开心也假装很开心
Pretending they were happy when they weren't.
我的天 看看你这张10岁时的照片
Oh, my god, look at this picture of you when you were 10!
这是18岁
I was 18.
-再喝点蛋酒吗 -好啊
- More eggnog? - Sure.
-我还想再喝点 -好极了
- I'd love some more. - Great.
再次 谢谢你
Thank you again.
真是太好了
That is real good.
-好极了 -我要把它放下
- Excellent. - I'm gonna just put it down.
太奇怪了
This is weird.
是啊 我也感受到了激♥情♥
Yeah, I feel the sexual tension, too,
但现在不合适
but this is not the time.
什么
What?
我们可以去卧室
We can go into the bedroom.
或者我的汽车后备箱
How about the trunk of my car?
我觉得我们得干涉干涉 这太不健康了
I think we should intervene. This isn't healthy.
他们绝对不会对彼此坦诚
Well, they'll never be honest with each other.
太明显了
It's clear.
-那是作弊 -为什么
- That's cheating. - Why?
因为你要在圣诞节早上
Because, uh, you open a Christmas present
打开圣诞礼物
on Christmas morning.
而在前一晚就打开礼物这事
This whole thing of opening one the night before --
这有点
That's -- that's a little...
有点没风度
It's a little tacky.
不 这会让你尝到甜头
No, it -- it gives you a taste,
然后你就会对拆礼物上瘾
and then you're -- you're jonesing for the rest.
什么 礼物就像海♥洛♥因♥吗
What, so gifts are heroin?
如果是海♥洛♥因♥ 那就是这样
If they're heroin, then yes.
我之前已经就挂星星做出了妥协
I already compromised with you about the star earlier, so...
好吧 那是因为那个天使让我毛骨悚然
Okay, that's because the angel was creeping me out.
她的眼睛跟着我满房♥间走
Her eyes were following me all over the room.
大家都喜欢天使 大家都喜欢转动的眼睛
Everybody loves that angel, and everybody loves googly eyes.
我不知道"大家"都是谁 因为真的很吓人
I don't know who "Everybody" Is, 'cause it's real creepy.
你就不能有一样是按照我的想法来吗
Can you just do, like, one thing that I want to do?
因为我已经同意和你一起过节了
Because I already agreed to spend the holidays with you.
你觉得你这是在帮我的忙
Oh, you -- you think you're -- you're doing me a favor?
因为我一点都不想这么做
Because I don't want to be doing any of this.
我也不想
I don't either.
-很好 -好极了
- Great. - Good.
-很好 -好极了
- Good. - Awesome.
-酷毙了 -我要回家
- Cool beans. - I'm gonna go home and buy ticket
在价格飞涨之前买♥♥到机票
before the prices become prohibitive.
我也是
S-so am I!
这让我想起来在家度过的圣诞节
It reminds me my family Christmases.
闭嘴 斯图
Shut up, Stu.
这就对了
Ooh, that's the stuff.
现在告诉我我太胖不能拉小提琴
Yeah. Now tell me I'm too fat to play the violin.
快点
Come on.
要怎么做出愚蠢的圆柱形
How do you make a stupid column?
"格式单元格"
Go to "Format cells."
选择"圆柱形" 应该就可以
Select "Column." That should do it.
霍华德 你在这里干什么
Howard. What are you doing here?
我以为你和"芮妮"要进行第二次约会
I thought you and "Reenie" were on your hot second date.
没能成功 结束了
It didn't work out. It's all over.
怎么了
What happened?
我们在她家
Well, we were at her house,
一切都很顺利
and everything was going great.
我们开始变得亲密
We were getting very close,
就转移到她的卧室
and we moved to her bedroom.
她关上了门
And as she's closing the door,
看着我 她说
she looks at me, and she says,
"我们这里跟别地不太一样”
"we do things a little differently around here."
然后呢
Then what happened?
不知道
I don't know.
我醒来 看到灯都开着
I woke up, and all the lights were on,
艾琳不见了
and Irene was gone.
整个房♥间弥漫着纯番茄酱的味道
The room smelled like marinara sauce.
但到处都没有番茄
There was not a tomato anywhere.
奇怪的是 我看了看手表
And here's the weird part -- I looked at my watch.
时间居然一点没变
No time had passed.
我的天 霍华德
Oh, my god, Howard.
是的 我先离开 再到的
Yeah. I left before I arrived.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
不知道 但是我赶紧离开了那里
I don't know, but I got the hell out of there.
直接开到这里来
Drove straight here.
405公路太堵 我就走了塞普尔维达大道
The 405 was a mess. Took Sepulveda.
真是好决定 但是为什么来这里
That's a great call, but why come here?
我们还有工作要做
We have work to do.
预算
The budget.
圣诞快乐 霍华德
Merry Christmas, Howard.
给我的吗
For me?
薄荷巧克力
Peppermint bark.
我喜欢薄荷巧克力
I love peppermint bark.
伯班克机场
你要不要在走之前和泽尔达
So, you're gonna have, like, a real conversation with Zelda
好好谈谈
before you go,
还是你要假装一切正常
or are you just gonna pretend like nothing's wrong?
你想好好谈谈有关谢尔比的事吗 因为
Do you want to have a real conversation about Shelby, because --
兄弟 一路顺风
Hey, man. Have a safe flight.
好吧 玩得开心
Ooh, well, have a great time.
你记得带上手♥机♥充电器了吗
Now, did you remember your phone charger?
是的
Yes.
隐形眼镜药水
And your contact-lens solution?
带了 我把一切都安排妥当了
Yes, I took care of everything -- all of it.
确定吗
Sure about that?
上面写着我的登机口是那边
Um, it says my gate is that way.
好吧 我想该说再见了
Uh, well, okay. I guess this is goodbye.
我真的很高兴
I'm really happy that
你要去和你♥爸♥爸一起过圣诞
you're gonna get to spend Christmas with your dad.
我也是
I am, too.
代我向你妈妈问好
Say hi to your mom for me.
-我会的 -好
- I will. - Okay.
-好吧 -好吧
- All right. - All right.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
我很抱歉之前吵架了
I am sorry about our fight.
不 我很抱...我很抱歉 真的
No. I'm sor-- I'm -- I'm sorry. I am.
是怎么发生的
How did th happen?
是我的错
It's my -- it's my fault, okay?
是我太没安全感了
I-I was being insecure.
当我发现你想回家
When I found out that you wanted to go home
而不是和我一起过 我想 在我头脑中
instead of coming with me, I guess, in my head,
我想也许我喜欢你太多
I-I thought maybe I liked you a whole bunch,
而你却没有那么喜欢我 或者我也不知道
and you didn't like me as much or I don't know.
我也这么感觉 但是这很傻
I felt the same way, but that's bananas.
-是很傻 -对吧
- It's bananas. - Right?
是的
Yeah.
你知道我对你的感觉
You know how I feel about you.
而我 你
Ah, and I you.
我是说你知道我超爱你
I mean, you know I'm -- I -- you're -- I'm down with you.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表