剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
Is that an actual VCR your brought over?
你带过来的影碟机是真的吗
Well, you know, I figure we'd just, uh, watch a little TV.
我想我们可以一起看会电视
Plus, these tapes -- worth it.
况且 这些录影带绝对值回票价
Hi, guys. Hi. Hi.
你们好啊 伙计们 你好
Um, Andrew, this is, um -- this is...Frank.
安德鲁 这是... 弗兰克
Frank... Hey.
弗兰克 你好
...this is, um, Andrew.
这是安德鲁
What's up?
你好吗
How's it going?
你好吗
So, he's not just a farmer.
他不仅仅是个农夫
He actually is quite the handyman,
他其实也是个巧手
and he just...fixed all our pipes -- the leaky ones.
他刚刚...修了我们漏水的管道
He just fixed them.
他就修了下
Oh. And he's shirtless, why?
他还没穿上衣 为什么
Just, uh, mostly for fun.
这...这样比较有趣
Hey, you need a hand with that?
需要帮忙吗
Nah, bro, I got it. It's -- I'm all good.
不用了 哥们 我搞得定 我能行
"Enter the dragon: The Andrew Lofland story."
《深入龙穴 安德鲁·洛弗兰德记》
What's on this? That was actually gonna be aa surprise, but...
这是什么 这本该是个惊喜 但是
Oh....uh, I -- we -- I figured it would be fun if we --
我想着也许看看
if we watched some of my old jujitsu videos.
我以前学柔道的视频会很有趣
Oh, I didn't know you were an athlete.
我都不知道你是个运动员
Yeah, well, "athlete."
是呀 "运动员"
I mean, you know, my -- my sensei skipped me a belt, so...
我师♥傅♥让我跳了一级
I went straight from -- from blue to brown.
我就直接从蓝带跳到了棕带
And it's just that would have taken normally, like, a year or two.
一般情况下那需要一到两年时间
Well, you know, um, Frank's quite the athlete, as well.
话说弗兰克也算是个运动员
Oh, no, no.
没有 没有
It's not a big deal. I just played a little football.
那没什么 我只是打点橄榄球
Oh, for real? Where did you play, bro?
是吗 你在哪里打 哥们
Uh, Florida State.
佛罗里达州立大学[橄榄球强校]
Sweet.
不错
That's huge! That's such a huge deal!
好厉害 这真的超厉害的
Yeah. That's, uh... that's really, really big.
没错 是蛮厉害的
Can we see some of this footage of you all...
我们能看看你年轻力壮时的
young and sweaty? Yeah.
视频吗 对啊
Oh, sure, yeah. It's all over the internet.
当然了 网上都是
Just google "Frank Clark, rose bowl, backflip."
只要搜索"弗兰克·克拉克 玫瑰碗 后空翻"
Um, listen, we're going to the farmer's market in Hollywood tonight.
对了 我们今晚要去好莱坞那的农贸市场
Why don't you two come?
你们俩要不要一起来
I mean, when are you actually gonna go
你什么时候有机会
to a farmer's market with an actual farmer?
能跟一个真正的农夫去农贸市场啊
Oh, I've -- I -- maybe never.
这机会... 挺难得的
Right?
对吧
Um, Andrew, what do you think?
安德鲁 你觉得怎么样
Got it! Fixed it! Fixed the, um...
搞定 修好了 修好了...
Oh. Here we go.
开始播放
Great.
好棒
Oh, my god. You were so small.
天呐 你好小
Well, I hadn't hit my growth spurt yet, but this --
我那时还没有到发育期 但这里...
Oh, okay, look.
好了 看着
Now, this here -- here is where
这里就是我怎么用
I use a leglock to win the match.
脚锁赢得了这场比赛
*Icecream kisses in the su* No! No!
*冰淇淋般的吻* 不 不
Oh, my goodness!
天呐
**Move my heart till summer's gone*
*拨动我心弦 直到夏末
**Ice-cream kisses in the su*
*冰淇淋般的吻
That's not me.
那不是我
Look at you. He is the tiniest boy I've ever seen.
看啊 他是我见过最小的孩子了
**Move my heart till summer's gone*
*拨动我心弦 直到夏末
*That's enough. *Ice-cream kisses in the su*
够了 *冰淇淋般的吻
What -- uh, how far is the farmer's market?
那啥...农贸市场有多远
Man, this place is the worst.
老天 这地方太糟糕了
It's dirty and expensive and weird.
又脏又乱 物价奇高
It's holly-weird.
这里是"好赖污"
That's so funny. He's so funny.
好好笑 他太幽默了
Hey, this -- this may be crazy, but do you want to leave
这听上去可能有点疯狂 但是你愿意
and spend the weekend with me on my farm?
周末跟我回农场吗
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
It's like you just read my mind.
你好像刚刚读了我的心一样
Okay, what am I thinking now?
好了 我现在在想什么
Doing it on some hay.
在草堆上嘿♥咻♥
Oh, my god, you have a gift. You actually have a gift.
天呐 你好有天赋 真有天赋
That's exactly what I was thinking.
我刚就在想这个
Got to love that girl.
真是不得不爱这姑娘
Yeah. She commits.
她很容易认真
I don't know about that Frank guy, though.
我不太懂这个弗兰克
He's kind of a show-off.
他有点爱炫耀啊
Well, you know. Ohh! God!
你懂的 天啊
Okay. Oh, my god.
好了 天啊
Abe, watch where you're going.
艾伯[林肯总统昵称] 看路
Honestly, bro. You should keep walking.
哥们 好好走你的路
Okay, I-I'm pretty sure it's -- it's a free country.
我很确定这是一个自♥由♥的国家
Uh, thanks to me.
多亏我[林肯]
Andrew had hit a breaking point.
安德鲁遇到了转折点
Presented with an opportunity to test his manhood
他有机会和他第三喜欢的总统对决
against his third-favorite president,
来展示他的男人魅力
Andrew took it.
他抓住了
Zelda, I got this. Come on. Let's go.
泽尔达 我来 快走吧
Got what?
来什么
You trying to Wilkes Booth me, bitch?
你难道想暗♥杀♥我不成 贱♥人♥
Okay, that's it. Bring it, sucka.
好了 够了 有种来啊 废人
The spider monkey.
蜘蛛猿招式
What the hell?! Get off me!
搞什么鬼 下来
Oh, my god, you're a girl.
天呐 你居然是女的
But your -- your costume and your -- your voice.
可你的着装和你的声音不像啊
You're crazy, dude. And I should know.
你疯了 伙计 我早该知道的
I spin a sign for a living.
我靠转招牌营生
Zelda.
泽尔达
I'm sorry I flipped out!
抱歉我失控了
You assaulted lady Lincoln!
你袭击了林肯女士
Yeah, okay, but I also apologized to lady Lincoln,
是 可我也向她道歉了
and I even agreed to see her improv troupe.
我还答应去看她的即兴演出
Andrew! You terrified me tonight.
安德鲁 你今天吓到我了
You know what? I think --
你知道吗 我觉得
I-I-I think you should just...go.
我觉得你该走了
Okay.
好吧
But just, you know,
不过
For the record, the reason I attacked him --
我想说清楚 我攻击他的原因...
Her. It was a woman.
是"她" 她是女人
Her -- is -- is because...
她 是因为
It's important to me that you know
有点对我很重要
that I'm not just the sweet and -- and sensitive type, okay?
你要知道我不只是温柔体贴的暖男
I-I have a-a darkness in me.
我也有阴暗面
What does that even mean?
这是什么意思
It means that I'm the guy who stands up
意思是我是会为女友
for his girlfriend, okay?
挺身而出的男人 知道吗
I'm the guy who would never start a bar fight,
我绝不会在酒吧闹事
but if one just happened to -- to break out,
可如果有人突然挑衅
I'm the one wielding a pool cue or a stool,
我是会用台球杆回击的 或者用凳子
if the bar doesn't have billiards.
如果酒吧没有台球的话
I would never date that type of guy, ever.
我绝不会和这种人交往的
You say that,
你心口不一
but the first time you didn't want to spend the night with me
但你第一次不想和我共度夜晚
was directly after you stood up to that guy instead of me.
就是在你为我挺身而出之后
Oh, my god.
天呐
No, that is not why,
不 那不是原因
which is something you would know
如果你仔细听我说话
if you'd actually been listening to me.
就会知道的
And if he had been listening,
而如果他一直在听的话
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表