剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
这些话现在对我而言有点空洞
that those words seem a little empty to me right now.
我该说什么
What am I supposed to say?
我要你说些话来说服我
I want you to say something to convince me
我们之间与众不同
that this is different.
我要怎么才能做到呢
How am I supposed to do that?
我又无法预知未来
It's not like I can predict the future.
我没要你预知未来
I'm not asking you to predict the future.
我无法保证我们会永远在一起
Well, I can't guarantee that we're gonna be together forever.
太糟了
Well, that's too bad,
公♥司♥让我做合伙人
because I was offered a partnership in the firm,
那就意味着得搬去纽约
and it means moving to New York.
刚才之前我还无所适从
And I didn't know what to do until just now.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
这份工作是有十足把握的事 而我不知道...
Uh, this job is a sure thing, and I don't...
我不想为没有把握的事去推掉
I don't wanna turn it down for something that isn't.
所以基于你的叙述
So based on what you told me,
我想你的决定相当明确
I would say your decision is pretty clear.
没错
You're right.
我想搬去纽约
I wanna move to New York.
你真要永远离开了吗
You're really going away forever then?
不 那是再过四个月以后的事
No, that is in another four months.
这次出差
This is just a trip
这是去看看东海岸的办公室
to check out the east coast offices.
我一周后就回来了
I will be back in a week.
那我想到时就永别了
So I guess this is really good-bye then.
那是你的Y2K末日时钟吗
Oh, is that your Y2K doomsday clock?
是的
Yes, it is. Hmm.
我就知道我会给它找到用武之地的
I knew I'd find another use for it.
我要设定好你离开的那天
I'm gonna set it for the day that you leave.
我做的是正确的决定 对吗
I'm making the right decision, right?
对
Yes.
这份工作是千载难逢的机会
This job is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
的确是
It really is.
可这可能是你和安德鲁的结束了
But it'd probably be the end of you and Andrew.
或许这也不可避免
Maybe that was inevitable.
这就是你的办公室
This'll be your office.
公♥司♥会支付你差旅费用
Uh, the firm will pay for your travel expenses,
为你安排一处公♥寓♥
and, uh, set you up with an apartment.
我们还有室内健身房♥
Uh, we have an in-house gym.
你大概能看得出来 我有点爱开玩笑
As you can probably tell, I'm a bit of a joker.
对 没错
Right. Yes, I... oh, well.
-还多着呢 -好的
- There's more where that came from. - Oh. Okay.
我去拿你合伙人厨房♥的钥匙 先走一步
I'm go get your key to the partner kitchen, so...
谢谢
Thank you.
我们很抱歉昨晚抛弃了你
We're really sorry for turning on you last night.
我想要你知道
And just so you know,
我和兄弟们把杰扔出城了
me and the posse ran Jay right out of town.
严格说来 我们把他扔到了机场
Well, technically, we dropped him off at the airport
这样他就能飞去阿斯本赢取展示赛了
so he could fly to Aspen for his showcase win.
《购物街》的最后一轮
我无法相信泽尔达到纽约这么长时间
I can't believe Zelda hasn't checked in with me
都没给我个信
the whole time she's been in New York.
忘了泽尔达吧
Forget about Zelda.
我今天把你带过来
I brought you out here tonight
是为了让你能把她完全抛之脑后
so you can completely get her off your mind.
你知道这是我们第一次约会的地方吧
You do realize this is where we had our first date, right?
-这我倒是不知道 -而且你选的这两个座位
- I did not know that. - And these seats that you chose
就是我们那次坐的位置
are the exact seats that we were sitting in?
哎呀 真是不巧
Yikes. That is unforch.
不过你不能再这样胡思乱想了
You could've stopped that, though.
我们就点些饮料吧
Let me -- let's get some drinks.
我的朋友要一杯曼哈顿
My friend here will have a Manhattan.
泽尔达就在那里
That's where Zelda is.
加冰块吗[又意毁坏]
On the rocks?
你和泽尔达的感情也是这样 抱歉
Which is what you and Zelda are. I'm sorry.
-我们去别处吧 -不 等等 这样吧
- Let's go to another place. - No. Hold on. You know what?
我离开一小会儿
Just, uh... give me a second.
别自杀哦
Don't kill yourself.
敬姐妹情深
To the sisterhood of women!
我们把那个叫玛德琳的姑娘赶出城了
We ran that girl Madeline out of town.
-她爱抢男人 -小三
- She was a man stealer. - A home wrecker.
偷JJ贼
A dong thief.
我们如何应对呢
And what did we do about it?
基本上只是嚼舌根
Basically just talked crap about her
直到她回到密尔沃基
until she went back to Milwaukee.
-她属于那里 -干杯
- Where she belongs. - Cheers!
干杯
Cheers.
我是泽尔达 请留言
This is Zelda. Leave a message.
是我 我知道你在纽约
Uh, it's me. I know you're in New York,
我知道你要到周五才回来
and, uh, I know you're not gonna be back till Friday,
可我需要对你说点话
but I needed to say something. Um...
你说得对
You're right.
我一直以来都很天真
I have been naive,
这世上
and there's...
可能并不存在"命中注定"
probably no such thing as "Meant to be."
可是
But...
我不在乎
I don't care
因为我想和你在一起
because...I wanna be with you.
你怎么回来了
What are you doing back?
我不喜欢办公室外的景观
I didn't like the view from my office.
谢谢你把你兄弟带来
Thanks for bringing your boy.
谢谢你把你姐妹带来
Thanks for bringing your girl.
-你觉得他们能成吗 -过四个月再看
- You think they'll make it? - Give it about four months.
我觉得他们会结婚
I think they'll get married.
看看我们 角色完全调转过来了
Look at us, all role-reversally --
你对这一直不看好
You being the pessimist,
我对这倒是一直都很看好
and me being the op...posite of that.
人是会变的 斯图尔特
People do change, Stuart.
安德鲁和泽尔达还将交往四个月
Andrew and Zelda will date for four months,
三周 五天 六小时
three weeks, five days, and six hours.
这个电视节目完整记录了
This television program is the comprehensive account
他们的恋爱点滴
of their relationship
一字不落
From A to Z.
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表