剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
What the hell happened?
发生了什么
Well...
这个嘛
I absolutely love your dress.
我真的很喜欢你的裙子
I appreciate you guys so much.
我太感激你们了
We should do this more often.
我们应该常出来喝酒
So I was being nice?
所以我表现得非常友好
Yeah, and people loved it.
是的 大家都很喜欢
I am never drinking again for as long as I live!
只要我活着 我就再也不会喝酒了
In fact -- oh, my gosh. I think I'm going to be sick.
实际上 我的天 我觉得我要吐了
Quick -- give me your shoes.
快点 把你鞋子给我
No, there's a trash can right over here.
不 那边有垃圾桶
Oh, Howard, please! Just give them to me!
霍华德 拜托 给我
Oh, god.
老天啊
I had no idea Zelda was a singer.
我不知道泽尔达是歌♥手
She's pretty amazing.
唱得真好听
I know, right?
我知道 可不是吗
Wait a minute. How did you hear it?
等下 你怎么听过
Oh, you shared your entire music library
你把你的全部音乐库
with the office's network.
共享到公♥司♥网络了
No! No, no! Crap!
不不 糟糕了
No, no. No. No. I need to make this private.
不不不 我不想公开
That's -- okay.
那真是... 好了
Zelda didn't want anybody to hear it.
泽尔达不想让别人听
I almost opened pandora's box.
我差点打开了潘多拉的魔盒
You know, that makes no sense
你知道这样不行
because you're using iTune, not Pandora.
因为你用的是iTunes不是潘多拉
I know. I was just -- I was making a joke.
我知道 我是开玩笑的
Also, it's not opening a box. It's just checking a box.
同时 这不是打开盒子 而是打了勾
You just have to check the box.
你只要打个勾
Dinesh, I-I get that, man.
迪内希 我知道
'cause Pandora is a streaming service,
因为潘多拉是流媒体服务
And iTunes is a local base, and that's how it's
而iTunes是本地数据库 所以
Dinesh, okay, I get it. I get it.
迪内希 好了 我明白 我明白
It was -- it was a joke.
那只是一个玩笑
Thank god I fixed that in time.
谢天谢地我及时补救了
He hadn't.
他并没有
Zelda's song had already been listened to
泽尔达的歌♥曲已经被壁花公♥司♥
by 11 Wallflower employees,
11名员工听过
including Silent Arnold,
包括无言的阿诺德
who secretly ripped every song --
偷偷复♥制♥了所有歌♥曲
Minus the Kate Hudson album.
除了凯特·哈德森专辑
Silent Arnold shares his library with the entire office park,
无言的阿诺德和整个办公区共享了音乐库
which is how it was heard by...
所以这首歌♥就被...
Cool song, Zelda.
很棒的歌♥啊 泽尔达
I had no idea.
我真不知道
There's the rock star.
摇滚明星来了
Yes!
是的
I am so sorry.
我真对不起
Somebody must have yanked it from my computer...
一定是有人从我电脑里偷走了
A-a-and I had nothing to do with --
真的跟我没关系
Andrew, everyone in my office is listening to my music
安德鲁 我办公室里每一个人都听过了
And liking it.
而且都喜欢听
That's...good?
这样 好吗
No. No, no, no. This is a disaster.
不 不 不 这太糟了
Because now I'm realizing that...
因为这让我意识到
I wasn't being delusional thinking
我这些年来一直想当歌♥手
I could be a singer all these years.
其实并不是妄想
I-I don't follow.
我听不太懂
What if I've wasted my life being a lawyer?
我做律师是不是在浪费生命啊
Oh, boy.
天啊
What if I've wasted my life?
万一我真浪费了生命呢
Hey, you know what would make you feel better?
你知道啥能让你高兴起来吗
How about we get some sushi from that place across the street?
我们去街对面那家店吃寿司 好不好
That won't fill the empty void in me.
可那填补不了我此时的空虚
Might for a few hours.
也许能填补一会呢
People think I'm good.
大家都认为我唱得好
They're sharing my music.
他们都在分享我的音乐
What if I missed out on my true calling in life?
万一我错过了这辈子真正的事业呢
Come on. Don't beat yourself up.
行了 别折磨自己了
It's not like there was some specific moment
你又没有在某个时刻
where you had a clear chance
遇到一个大好机会
and then you threw it away.
然后却将其放弃
I had an audition to the Berklee college of music,
我曾经参加过伯克利音乐学校的面试
and I blew it off.
但是我放弃了
That's really specific.
真是一个大好机会
It just didn't seem like a responsible life
我过得似乎对不起自己
because I'd seen my mom
因为我曾目睹我妈妈
try to become the next Carole King,
努力想成为下一个卡萝尔·金
and that just wasn't pretty.
但她做得相当不好
So I went the more practical route,
所以我选择了一条更实际的路
and look at me now.
看看现在的我吧
My life is an ashcan.
我的生活烂透了
Your life is not an--
你的生活怎么烂...
Th--you're having a bad day.
你只不过是今天遇到了些挫折
The fracking thing has got you down.
那个水力压裂案件让你萎靡不振
And then you shared my song with everyone.
所以你就把我的歌♥分享给了所有人
Well, not everyone.
并不是所有人
I don't think you understand how sharing works.
我觉得你不懂分享是怎么回事
Your job--
你的工作
My job has already been exposed
我已经看清我的工作了
for the pointless sham that it truly is.
只不过是无意义的假象
You love your job!
你热爱你的工作
You love all of this! Look at this!
你热爱这里的一切 看看吧
Look at--look at these books.
看看这些书
These books are--are filled with--
这些书里面都是
with exciting cases and dramatic reversals.
让人兴奋的案件和戏剧性的逆转
Those are decorative.
那些是装饰品
You're holding a speaker.
你拿的是一个扬声器
Really?
真的吗
Andrew, I get what you're saying.
安德鲁 我知道你的意思
I'm gonna be fine.
我会没事的
You're right.
你说的对
Let's go eat some dead fish.
我们去吃死鱼吧
I bet you they had dreams once, too.
我打赌它们曾经也有梦想
She said she was okay, but I don't think she was.
她说她没事 但我觉得她有事
She was talking about what-ifs and regrets.
她老是在说"万一"啊 后悔啊
What-ifs go away, right?
没有后悔药的 是吧
Once they're out, they can never be taken back.
泼出去的水 永远收不回来了
Like that song you shared with the world.
就像你和全世界分享的那首歌♥一样
I shared it with the office.
我只是和办公室的同事分享了
Ah, the Russian torrent sites have it now.
但是俄♥国♥种子网站已经把歌♥分享出去了
I don't think you understand how sharing works.
我觉得你不懂分享是怎么回事
I agree.
赞同
Why did you tell Zelda about Geronimo?
你为什么要告诉泽尔达关于结萝尼莫的事
What?
什么
You told Zelda. Zelda told Stephie.
你告诉了泽尔达 泽尔达又告诉了史黛菲
Now Stephie's using it to pretend to be
现在史黛菲就利用它
some kind of psychic at me.
假装是我的灵媒
I don't know what a Geronimo is.
我不知道结萝尼莫是什么
Hd didn't.
他真不知道
Geronimo is the name Stu gave
"结萝尼莫"是斯图给他那辆
to his 1950 indian chief blackhawk motorcycle
1950年款印第安酋长黑鹰摩托取的名字
gifted to him by his rich,
是他11岁生日时
absentee father on his 11 birthday.
他那有钱但不在身边的父亲送给他的
He crashed it into a cow on his first ride...
他第一次骑那辆车时撞上了一头奶牛
...totaling both.
车牛同毁
That was a secret,
那是一个秘密
and you never should have shared it.
你永远都不应该与人分享
Secrets are wrong. Sharing is right.
不应该保密 应该大家分享
As a member of the open-source coding community,
作为开源编码社区的成员
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表