剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
we believe that information should be free. It should be--
我们觉得信息应该是自♥由♥流通的 应该是
Nobody knows what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么鬼东西
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You don't know what I'm talking about? I don't.
你不知道我说什么吗 是的
You don't. That's right.
你不知道 好吧
I never told anybody about Geronimo.
我从来没告诉过别人结萝尼莫的事
Okay.
是的
Thank you so much for keeping a secret
谢谢你帮我保守一个
that I didn't tell you.
我从没告诉过你的秘密
You're welcome, buddy.
不客气 兄弟
You know what?
知道吗
This whole thing is silly.
这件事真可笑
She just took a shot in the dark about Geronimo,
她只不过是胡乱猜测
and she just happened to be right.
结果恰巧猜对了
That's it.
就这样
Oh, my god. Stu, are you--
天啊 斯图 你
Is there yellow paint on your back? Yellow paint?
你后背上有黄色油漆吗 黄色油漆
How did she know?
她怎么会知道
Stephie? Hey, Andrew.
史黛菲 安德鲁
Are you the one responsible for making Zelda
是你让泽尔达
second-guess her decision to become a lawyer?
对她的律师职业产生了怀疑吗
Not directly. Why?
直接原因不是我 怎么了
She's just responded to a company-wide e-mail
她刚刚回复了一封全公♥司♥邮件
regarding the fracking case,
关于那个水力压裂案件的
"Not my problem, turds."
"不是我的问题 鸟人"
Uh, okay.
好的
I have a plan.
我有个主意
What is this song,
这是什么歌♥
and why is everyone sharing it with me?
为什么大家都在把这首歌♥分享给我
Do they think we're friends?
他们把我当朋友了吗
You are friends--on Facebook.
你是他们朋友 脸书上的朋友
Since when?
何时开始的
Since you got really drunk
你那晚喝醉了
and you friended every employee here.
把每个员工的脸书都加了好友
You've even gotten a couple pokes.
还有人来"戳"你呢[脸书上打招呼的按键]
Pokes?
"戳"我
I will cut them!
我要"斩"了他们
Is there a "Cut them" button?
有"斩"这个按键吗
Oh, Howard,
霍华德
why couldn't I be a violent or a mean drunk?
我为什么不是一个暴♥力♥型或者毒舌型的酒鬼呢
I just don't understand why being nice is such a problem.
我就不明白与人为善有什么不好
Because it's not who I am.
因为那就不是我了
It would take too much effort.
这会花费我大量精力
Why go to all the trouble?
为什么要自找苦吃
Well, for one thing, productivity is way up.
第一 生产力上来了
People came in early today. They're focused.
员工今天很早就到了 而且更专注了
I mean, look at her. She's positively jaunty.
看看她 她干得多积极啊
Usually a handful of people call in sick,
平常有很多人会请病假
when, actually, they just really hate their job.
其实他们只是讨厌工作
Is that why you were absent over 50 days last year?
你去年有50多天旷工也是这个原因吗
No, I had a liver transplant last year.
不是 我去年做了肝脏移植手术
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
I told you about it many times.
我告诉过你很多次了
Yes, and I forgot because I'm a "bad person."
是 但我忘了 因为我就是个"坏人"
But I'm willing to act like a good one if it will
但如果能让公♥司♥盈利的话
help the company's bottom line.
我也想要做个好人
How do I do that?
我该怎么做
Treat people better.
对员工好一点
Or I could drink 24/7.
或者我该天天喝醉
No, I can't support that,
不行 我不赞同
especially in light of what happened to my liver.
尤其是鉴于我的肝病经历
Go get me that unopened bottle of glen-whatever
去你桌子里给我拿那瓶
that you keep in your desk.
叫什么"格伦"的酒来
No, no, because I keep that as a symbol of my victory--
不 不 那瓶酒是我胜利的象征
Now, Howard! Okay!
现在就拿 霍华德 好吧
Okay! Geez!
好吧 天啊
My gosh, that was a short break.
我的天 这休息也太短了
Hey, this is an odd choice for lunch.
选这里吃午餐有点奇怪呢
I thought that the bar in this hotel was a hooker hangout.
我还以为这里的酒吧是妓♥女♥汇聚的地方呢
Well, they come for the hookers,
客人是为妓♥女♥而来
But they stay for the crab cakes.
但却是为蟹肉饼而留下
Right this way, please.
请从这边走
I would have never agreed to this
我要是知道斯图尔特也在这里
if I knew Stuart was gonna be here.
我就不会来了
I know. He--he--he insisted.
我知道 但他一直坚持要来
Zelda, namaste. You look great.
泽尔达 有礼了 你容光焕发啊
Stephie, you were right about
史黛菲 黄色和结萝尼莫的事
the color yellow and Geronimo.
你都说对了
Will you please tell me about
你能跟我说说
the life-changing freckled girl?
那个改变我一生的雀斑姑娘吗
I mean, I can't even Right this way.
我不能... 这边走
You can't even begin to describe
你连描述一下
how big her breasts are?
她胸部有多大都不行吗
Oh, it says that the bar is this way.
标识上说酒吧在那边
Oh, taking a shortcut.
走那边近些
All right.
好吧
That was my worst audition ever!
这是我这辈子最差的试奏
What is going on here?
这里在干什么
An audition for what?
面试什么呢
公开面试
潘布里奇音乐学校
No.
不
Andrew, you didn't.
安德鲁 你怎么这样做
Name?
名字
Zelda Vasco,
泽尔达·瓦斯科
who is going to absolutely kill it.
她会闪耀全场的
Isn't that right, Zelda?
对吧 泽尔达
I told you this was a bad idea.
我就说过这是个烂主意
Couldn't you have predicted this?
你不是能预测到这个吗
I did. I just told him it was a bad idea.
我预测到了 我告诉过他这是个烂主意
Oh, you did. Yeah.
确实如此
Zelda, wait.
泽尔达 等一下
Andrew, this is very sweet,
安德鲁 这很贴心
but you shared my song when I asked you not to,
但我让你别分享我的歌♥ 你还是分享了
and now your fix is to get me into music school?
现在你又打算要我去音乐学校吗
I-I doubled down. I know.
我做得有些过了 我知道
But when I sent in your song,
可是我把你的歌♥传给他们听
they got back to me right away,
他们立马就回复我了
which is a great sign
这是好兆头
because I also sent in my rendition of "Roar,"
因为我还寄了我的《咆哮》表演
And they didn't even mention it.
他们连提都没提
What did you think was gonna happen?
你以为会有什么结果
I don't know.
不知道
They could have given me a "Good job"
他们或许能给我个"好样的"
Or, like, a "Nice falsetto."
或是"假声唱得不错"的评价
No -- for me.
不 对我而言
I audition here, and then what?
我在这里试唱 然后呢
So you take classes at night.
这样你晚上上课
Y-you can sing and be a lowyer, like Ally McBeal.
你能同时唱歌♥和做律师 就像艾利·麦克比尔
Oh, that show had a very unrealistic tone.
那个剧非常不切实际
And I can't go in there
我不能进去
'cause I don't have a song prepared
因为我没准备好歌♥曲
and I can't breathe in this suit and I might return it,
我穿这套衣服喘不过气 我可能要退掉
which is why I still have the tag attached.
所以我标签还没摘掉
I understand, but it's natural.
我懂 这很正常
No, you don't understand.
不 你不懂
I didn't blow that audition off
我放弃那次面试
because I felt like I needed to grow up
不是因为我觉得我需要成长
or because I felt like I didn't want to turn into my mother.
也不是因为我觉得我不想变成我母亲
I was scared of failing.
我只是害怕失败
That's it.
仅此而已
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表