剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表
"And I wouldn't be doing my job
"如果不把这些都告诉你
"as the assistant director of marketing
我就不是个
if I didn't bring all this to your attention."
称职的市场总监助理"
You really mean that?
你真是这个意思吗
W-well, to be honest with you, I --
坦白说 我...
Hey, string bean!
小青豆
Me?
叫我
You are the new assistant director of marketing.
提升你为市场总监助理了
What?
什么
Problem solved!
问题解决了
I can't believe I have to report to a guy
不敢相信我不得不给一个
who's probably doing this job for college credit.
可能是为了修学分才做这工作的人汇报
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
You know what?
知道吗
I think, tomorrow, you should just march right
我觉得明天你该直接走进
into big bird's office
大鸟的办公室
and speak to her from your heart.
把你的心里话说出来
Show her the same passion you show me --
让她看到你展现给我的同样的激♥情♥
Ew! Zelda, that's gross.
泽尔达 好恶心
...about your work.
我说的是工作激♥情♥
And then, I assure you, you will get your job back.
然后 我保证 那工作还是你的
You think? Yes.
是吗 是的
Great idea, Yoko.
好主意 洋子[约翰·列侬妻子]
I think we've had enough of your ideas.
我们听够你的意见了
So, in this scenario, you're a member of the Beatles?
这么说来 你是披头士乐队的咯
Maybe I should just come into work and --
或许我该先工作再...
Look, look, we all had a hearty chuckle
听着 听着 你们跳交际舞的时候
when you guys went ballroom dancing,
我们都忍♥不住发笑
and everybody loves it
大家都很喜欢
when you dress my boy in a Captain Ahab sweater.
你让我兄弟穿着压哈船长的毛衣
Oh, but in this scenario, you've read a book?
这么说来 你读过这本书吗
They made a movie.
他们拍成电影了
You are far too controlling of Andrew.
你太过度操纵安德鲁了
Oh, I am not.
我没有
Yes, you are.
有的
But now his career is in shambles,
可他现在事业一团糟
and your influence has brought great shame
而你的影响给我们的家
and dishonor upon our home.
带来了羞辱
Okay. Okay, Stu, stop.
好了 斯图 别说了
And, Zelda, thank you for your advice,
还有 泽尔达 谢谢你的建议
but I think I'm just gonna lay low at work for a while.
可我觉得我得先低调工作一阵
Finish your rice.
把饭吃完
He's just gonna get skinnier.
他这样会更瘦的
Andrew.
安德鲁
You got a sec?
你有时间吗
What's up, Jordan?
怎么了 乔丹
I know I've only been here for three weeks
我知道我才来三周
and now I'm your boss,
但现在已经是你的上司了
but I want you to think of me as your friend.
但是我希望你把我当成朋友
Okay.
好吧
That being said, don't mistake my kindness for weakness,
尽管如此 别以为我对你客气是软弱的表现
because... you do not want to cross me.
因为... 你不敢惹毛我的
No, sirree.
你不敢
What?
怎么了
I hate to see you like this.
我不喜欢看到你这样
Zelda has completely changed you.
泽尔达完全改变了你
Stu, people rub off on each other in relationships.
斯图 在一段感情中 双方会互相影响
It's a natural thing.
这很正常
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Name one way that you've rub off on Zelda.
说一件你影响了泽尔达的事
See?
看到没
So, why are you letting her change you
那为什么要让她改变你呢
when the old Andrew was doing just fine?
以前的安德鲁又不坏
We need that guy back.
我们需要以前的你
You know, for once,
你知道吗 这一次
that's actually not terrible advice.
我觉得这是个好主意
Yeah.
当然
Maybe -- maybe I'm gonna have myself
也许我今晚应该更加
a little "Andrew" night, you know?
"安德鲁"一点 你懂的
Do the things I like to do. Yeah.
做我喜欢的事 就是
Rediscover me.
重新发现自己
That sounds great. Can I come?
听上去不错 我能一起不
Do you think I'm too controlling?
你觉得我是不是控制欲太强了
Do you think I'm too controlling?
你觉得我是不是控制欲太强了
Well, you do make me staple everything on a diagonal
你确实要求我在订东西的时候
two centimeters from the top left --
要斜订在离左上角两厘米处
It gives the strongest hold.
那样订最牢固
And you did put a password on our DVR player
而且你的确在我们的录像机里设密♥码♥
because I don't know how to manage Sunday nights.
就因为我不知道怎么度过周日夜晚
You don't know how to manage Sunday nights.
你不知道怎么度过周日夜晚
You don't.
你确实不知道
But, I mean, more in terms of my...
但我是在说我的...
romantic relationships.
感情生活
Zelda.
泽尔达
It's like you're mission control
谈感情的话
when it comes to your romantic relationships.
你就好像是指挥中心
Uh, Andrew, we have a problem.
安德鲁 我们有麻烦了
Oh, come on.
拜托
I don't get any credit for my familiarity
我对你如此了解
with the American Space program?
你就不能给我点掌声
Right, let's have a look at the last three guys you dated.
好吧 我们来回顾下你交往的前三任男友
Okay.
好
Notice the sweaters?
发现毛衣了吗
See that?
看到了不
Well, you have to admit --
你不得不承认
a shawl collar looks good on everyone.
带领子的毛衣真的是不挑人
Not my point, but, yeah.
这不是重点 但是确实
I told him to make mine super-, super-spicy,
我跟他说了我的要超级超级辣
'cause you know I can handle it,
因为你知道我超能吃辣
But I told him to make yours extra-, extra-mild
但是我跟他说了你的绝对不要辣
so that you don't get an upset stomach
那样你就不会肚子不舒服
like you get sometimes.
你有时候会那样
Okay.
好的
We got your "Wall street" ready to go.
准备好你的《华尔街》了
Yes, we do.
是的 准备好了
Got your favorite Thai.
准备了你最爱的泰国菜
And...how is that?
你觉得怎么样
I dig it the most.
我最喜欢了
Andrew's back, baby!
安德鲁又回来了
Tastes like a forest fire.
尝起来像森林大火
Yeah.
没错
Isn't this the best?
太棒了 不是吗
And in this moment, something dawned on Andrew.
然后在这瞬间 安德鲁茅塞顿开
Here you go.
给你
I thought we were eating pizza.
我以为吃披萨
Thai food is the next big thing.
泰国菜是要红的节奏
All the things he thought were his favorites...
他觉得自己最喜爱的东西...
No!
不行
You drink Scotch now.
从现在开始你喝苏格兰威士忌
"Wall street" is our new favorite movie.
《华尔街》是我们新的最爱电影
Were not his favorite things at all.
完全不是他最喜爱的东西
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
What?
什么
Eat.
吃啊
It's gonna congeal.
要凝固了
How did I get to this point?
我怎么会这样
What is it about me that makes me so easily
我怎么会那么容易
influenced by everybody?
受别人影响
Am I too open? Am I too weak?
我是不是太开放了 还是太软弱了
Yes. No!
是 不是
剧集 | 恋爱手册(2014) | 导航列表